Prototype Machining Henderson, NV
Prototype machining Henderson, NV. Prototyping is an essential step in taking your product from idea to shelf. To get it right the first time around, you need to work with a prototype machine shop in Henderson that can not only make your designs come alive, but have specialists on staff that can also make revisions to the product to improve upon it.
At Roberson Machine Company, we are a leader in rapid prototyping for a variety of industries. If you can dream it, we have the capabilities to make it a reality—no matter the complexity! Our team of contract manufacturing professionals are prepared to support your product development goals.
Prototype Services Henderson
We have a large factory floor with lathes, mills, and EDM machines for all of your precision CNC prototype needs. The entire team at Roberson Machine Company is committed to ensuring your product development efforts go smoothly, which is why we painstakingly oversee the entire design, fabrication, and programming process to make sure every last detail meets your standards.
Finally, we know how important it is to move a completed prototype to production so that it can get on the market as soon as possible. Once the prototypes design has been approved, we can easily transition it to our in-house production side. This allows us to be your one-stop shop for prototyping services of all kinds.
CNC prototyping services we offer:
- Both simple and complex part geometries
- Tight tolerances (as tight as 0.0001” inches for some parts)
- Variety of materials, such as aluminum, stainless steel, etc.
- Variety of capabilities, such as stamping, extrusion, bending, cutting, spinning, folding, welding, etc.
What is Prototyping?
Prototyping uses specialized manufacturing techniques, such as CNC machines, to create high-quality physical models of a design idea. It is often used for testing or as the first step within the mass-production process. For example, many clients turn to Roberson Machine Company to produce a physical part swiftly in order to capture a sales opportunity or validate a design.
Prototyping is a very beneficial practice that is used for:
- Showing customers and investors a physical model of your product in as little amount of time as possible
- Demonstrating the appearance, dimensions, and features of your product
- Generating multiple separate versions of the product with differing textures, colors, and finishes
- Ensuring that all parts are standardized in terms of quality, size, dimension, and shape
- Testing the product on the market before bringing it to full production
- Identifying and correcting potentially expensive design flaws before it ever touches the market
- Improving and streamlining the entire production process
Overall, rapid prototyping in Henderson saves money, time, and hassle by creating one product that can be tested and improved upon before having to invest in thousands of units. Contact us to see how this process can help your business realize a variety of cost savings.
Who Utilizes Prototype Machining In Henderson, NV?
A large number of Henderson, NV industries have recognized the benefits of prototype machining and use it to reduce the chance of disruptions in the development process. Roberson Machine Company has successfully worked with a sizable number of companies, big and small, to meet their prototype manufacturing goals. We have worked with the following Henderson, NV industries and others develop prototypes quickly and efficiently:
- With the popularity of the “just-in-time” manufacturing process, the automotive industry needs new parts to be produced as quickly as possible and in any size production run. Roberson Tool contracts with Henderson, NV automotive firms as small as local custom shops and as large as OEM manufacturers to produce prototype parts in multiple materials, delivered quickly and within costs.
- Henderson, NV oil and energy firms have notable requirements for prototypes: they must be built to withstand the heavy pressure of refining, mining, and underground burial. Roberson meets these demands by excelling in machining prototypes using exotic materials such as alloy steel, plastics, and brass.
- The Henderson, NV medical industry mandates that parts are developed to some of the most precise tolerances in the machining industry: after all, making sure that defective parts do not make it to consumers is quite literally the difference between life and death. In addition, medical parts are often quite small and complicated in design. Roberson Machine Company has in our shop the latest 5-axis CNC machining tools that can not only rapidly fabricate medical part prototypes regardless of size, but also provide process and tracking reports needed by the FDA.
- Aerospace manufacturers demand parts with specialized geometries and dimensions, and in a majority of cases using specialized metals that can withstand high temperatures and altitude. Moreover, the unique pressures and characteristics of flight require parts built to exacting tolerance and design standards. Our experienced technicians are ready to take on the challenges of aerospace prototype manufacturing, and our NV machine shop is driven to deliver aerospace manufacturers parts built to the highest standard of quality.
This history of prototype manufacturing for multiple NV industries makes Roberson Machine Company a true partner throughout the manufacturing process. Our highly-trained team of specialists can help you recognize flaws in your product, suggest design and reliability improvements, and otherwise improve the quality of your Henderson, NV end product while reducing your R&D costs.
Why Use CNC Machining for Rapid Prototyping in Henderson, NV
Prototyping can use a variety of methods to complete projects, but CNC machining is by far the most effective. Short for computer numerical control, CNC allows you to design a product digitally, input that data into a computer, and let the CNC machine take it from there, cutting away bits from a piece of raw material to create the desired end-shape.
Using computers eliminates human error and improves the efficiency of the cuts which, in turn, means that you can make quick, flawless parts both the first time and every time afterwards. There are so many other reasons to choose CNC for your prototype, such as:
- More accurate – Computer-controlled machines use modern cutters that are very precise and accurate in order to create parts with tolerances sometimes as tight as +.05 mm.
- Quicker – Modern CNC machine can typically create one part in a matter of minutes, which is ideal for getting products to market faster.
- Many different materials to work with – CNC machine tools can work on practically any material that is machinable, which includes many varieties of plastic substrates and metals. This is a great advantage to product developers who want to test from one different material to the next.
- Fixed tooling is not necessary – CNC machined parts do not require the use of separate dies and tools, which helps diminish the initial investment costs and lead time for new product development.
- Easy to modify – New products often go through many moderations and iterations to improve upon the original design. With CNC machining, you can easily alter digital instructions as many times as necessary.
Prototype Manufacturing Near Me Henderson, NV | Roberson Machine Company
CNC machining is used by many businesses who need high-quality and quick parts in small volumes for testing samples and prototyping. When you choose Roberson Machine Company, we will work with you every step of the way to ensure that your needs are fully addressed, your designs are crafted to perfection, and the final product is delivered to you on time.