Contract Machining | CNC Machining, CNC Milling, CNC Turning
Customers from all over the nation turn to Roberson Machine Company when they need refined finished products completed to exacting specifications, on time, and within budget.
Costs for in-house machining include expensive equipment, space to store new operations, and workers to man the production line. Contract machining that uses our state-of-the-art facility can be done matching the same level of quality and within a more reasonable expenditure. This frees up more of your time and resources to grow your business and focus on your other essential manufacturing processes.
So whether you need a small part or large part; a simple mechanical assembly or complex specialty machine; a limited batch of components or the full production power of a contract manufacturing firm on your side—Roberson Machine Company is your number one contract machining company choice.
Contract Manufacturing Services
We own a centrally located and fully operational facility that provides a full suite of contract manufacturing services to customers anywhere. These include:
From initial planning and concepting all the way to the final production run, we have the equipment, personnel, and know-how to produce virtually any product. With us as your partner, you can continue to focus on your core competencies while we take care of the rest.
Benefits of Contract Manufacturing
Businesses face many different and unique challenges every day, such as seasonal demands, high start-up costs, spacing issues, and continuous improvement of product quality. Contract manufacturing can solve many of these issues as well as add value to any manufacturing process. Learn more about the many benefits of contract manufacturing with Roberson Machine Company below:
- Savings – Contract manufacturing not only saves you time, but it can also save you space and money. While we take care of the manufacturing and managing of your inventory, you can reduce labor costs, cut down on wasted products caused by human error, and free up floor space for other capabilities.
- Lower error rates – Traditional machining operations may use manual calculation and adjustments, which both run the risk of production errors. CNC machining uses computer programming to control manufacturing processes so that products are made to your exact specifications. This is especially useful when making multiple components that must be identical to one another in a shortened amount of time.
- Quality control – CNC machining must fit the tightest tolerances in order to meet customer demands. When combined with your own in-house quality management system, partnering with a contract manufacturer such as Roberson Machine Company can add another layer of protection to your overall production process. We provide documented testing and inspections to guarantee that machined parts are made to your desired specifications and meet all necessary standards.
- Greater product diversity – CNC machining opens up a world of possibilities to create. Computerized programming and automation have revolutionized the manufacturing process, which means parts can be made in a wider variety of materials, shapes, and sizes than ever before.
- Access to a team of experts – Our experienced staff of machinists, engineers, technicians, welders, programmers, and production personnel do not need to start from scratch when working with CNC machines. With over 15 years in business, we are experienced veterans who are accustomed to making any part with tight tolerances and exact specifications.
- Advanced technology – The cost of even one CNC machine is high and can quickly become outdated. At Roberson Machine Company, we invest heavily in the most advanced technologies so that our customers always have access to the latest in precision machining. Keeping up-to-date allows us to rise to the occasion when facing new challenges from our customers. We hold to tighter tolerances and stricter specifications than ever before.
- Ability to scale – Working with a partner such as Roberson Machine Company allows you to scale your operations up or down to meet consumer needs as they arise. For example, if there is increased marketplace demand, this would require you to purchase new machines, clear space for the machines, and train employees on how to use them; however, when there is a slowdown in demand, you are left with overhead costs. Our facility is flexible enough to meet your demands. Plus, we continuously work with you to accommodate fluctuating markets.
- Simplified supply chain – As your partner, we want to make the process as easy, simple, and seamless as possible. Rather than attempting to manufacture individual parts independently, our one-stop shop can be your solution to complex part design, prototyping, manufacturing, inspection, and everything in between.
Medical Device Contract Manufacturing
One of the biggest industries that Roberson Machine Company is proud to serve is the medical sector. As a lean contract manufacturing company, continuous improvement is not only strived for but expected— especially in medical applications where precision is a matter of life or death.
In the medical field, products often need to be made disposable to protect patients from infectious diseases. Medical device contract manufacturing is ideal in cases like this to meet high-volume orders on a rapid and continuous basis. Let us give you the tools you need to take care of your patients. We’ll take care of the rest.
Best Contract Manufacturer | Roberson Machine Company
Contract manufacturing has been a specialty of Roberson Machine Company for over 15 years. We want to be your partner in all of your machining needs. With our combination of dedicated customer care and responsive service, we have the capabilities to complete almost any machining project according to your budget, time, and with only the highest quality results.
Our modern, fully-tooled CNC machining shop is available to customers in industries from medical and automotive to commercial, oil and energy. To discuss your CNC machining project with us or to find out more about contract manufacturing, contact us or call 573-646-3996.