Machine Shop. Machine shops typically offer a range of services to meet clients’ needs. Roberson Machine Company caters to a broad range of industries, offering unrivaled CNC services, precision machining, metal fabrication, prototyping, welding, 3D printing, and assembly.
Choosing the right machine shop is crucial for your company to ensure quality, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness in parts, components, and products. At Roberson Machine Company, we are only as successful as our clients. Call us today at 573-646-3996 or contact us online.
Machine Shop: How Do I Choose a Machine Shop Near Me?
Machine shops are everywhere. But Roberson Machine Company stands head and shoulders above the competition by offering unmatched CNC machines and services. All of those other machine shops can tinker with gears and archaic tools – we’ll show you how to do it quicker, cheaper, more accurately, and more efficiently. From the beginning stages of your production workflow to the end, and every step in between, Roberson Machine Company optimizes the process for you. Our devoted leadership team and knowledgeable machinists are passionate about supporting you, your project, and doing whatever it takes for you to succeed.
As a custom manufacturer of CNC machined parts, we make it easy to get the products you need, when you need them.
Machine Shop: What Types of Machines Do You Have At Roberson Machine Company?
Give us a call now at 573-646-3996 or connect with us online. We’d be happy to discuss your next use for our machine shop. The following are examples of the machines we use most at Roberson Machine Company:
- CNC Turning Machines/Lathes – CNC turning is a process where material is held in place in a chuck and rotated while a lathe removes material to create the desired shape. We commonly use lathes to manufacture cylindrical parts and components, such as shafts and gears, but can also perform operations like cutting, drilling, and sanding depending on our clients’ project or production run.
- CNC Milling Machines – CNC milling machines use cutting tools to shape a workpiece. We utilize multi-axis CNC machining to produce a variety of customized parts and products, as well as to make flat surfaces, slots, and gear teeth.
- CNC Electrical Discharge Machines (EDM) – These machines involve creating or cutting a specific shape within a certain material using electrical discharges able to cut any conductive material. This electrode-driven process is often referred to as spark erosion.
- CNC Laser Machines – Laser machines/engravers are frequently used for part marking or decoration. The machines utilize a pointed router with a laser to heat material, causing it to melt or vaporize to create a cut.
- CNC Plasma Cutting Machines – The process of plasma cutting involves the cutting of material using a plasma torch. These torches can reach up to 50,000 degrees, and are primarily used to cut steel and other forms of heavy metals.
- Saws – Saws are used to cut materials such as metal, wood, and plastic. Bandsaws and circular saws are commonly used in machine shops.
- Drill Presses – Drill presses are commonly used to drill holes in materials. They can also be used for tapping, reaming, and countersinking.
- Grinders – Grinders are used to shape and sharpen materials using abrasive wheels. They are commonly used to sharpen cutting tools.
Machine Shop: What Are the Benefits of Choosing Roberson Machine Company?
The machine shop you and your company choose is an essential component of modern manufacturing. And a single-source machine shop – where everything can be accomplished in one location without worrying about transportation and additional overhead costs, like Roberson Machine Company – places your business at the top among industry leaders.
- Customization and Precision
Roberson Machine Company can produce parts and products to meet our clients’ specific needs. This customization and precision is critical in industries such as aerospace and medical device manufacturing, where accuracy and reliability are crucial.
We use top-of-the-line machines to manufacture parts and products with a high degree of precision and consistency. This quality is essential in industries like automotive and automation or robotics, where parts must meet rigorous safety and reliability standards.
Roberson Machine Company uses several automated and robotic-tended CNC machines and software to produce parts quickly and efficiently. This efficiency is vital in sectors where production must keep up with demand.
Our specialists keep their fingers on the industry pulse, constantly developing and improving our processes and technologies. These innovative ways drive progress in the manufacturing industry and pave the way for production of more advanced products and technologies.
Connect With the Leading Machine Shop Near You | Roberson Machine Company
Machine shops are essential to the modern manufacturing industry. Using a range of machines to manufacture, repair, and modify parts, products, and components in a moment’s notice for a wide array of industries, Roberson Machine Company separates itself from the competition by offering unparalleled speed, precision, and cost.