CNC Services Lubbock, TX
CNC Services Lubbock, TX. No matter if you need a quick-turn, small production run of a minor part in Lubbock, TX, or you’re looking for a larger run of an integral workpiece for medical instrumentation, Roberson Machine Company is the place to turn for CNC services. Our experienced machinists handle our CNC machines efficiently and are comfortable in whatever situation is most suitable for your Lubbock, TX plan’s needs – rapid prototyping, small-batch machining, or high-volume production, because of automation and high repeatability.
We operate every kind of CNC machine, and pride ourselves on being able to manufacture whatever your Lubbock, TX company needs, from basic, “as-machined” parts to complicated, organic geometries with tight tolerances. We can also manufacture workpieces with wire EDM and grinders. We take our quality control standards seriously. We have internal standards that adhere to ISO 9001 and AS9100 certifications, ensuring our parts and processes are of the best quality.
What Are the Advantages to My Lubbock, TX Company By Using CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company?
Roberson Machine Company takes the wonder out of manufacturing by guaranteeing the quality and consistency of every part, every time. The top 5 advantages of choosing Roberson Machine Company for your CNC services are:
- Accuracy — A CNC machine can perform the most rigorous of cuts or measurements perfectly by utilizing CAD and CAM software. Using our CNC milling or turning systems, our expert specialists can ensure precise accuracy in prototyping or entire production runs for your company in Lubbock, TX.
- Repeatability — Our CNC services can produce large batches of accurate parts. Each time. Every time. We reduce waste and maximize output, and pass along the savings to you in Lubbock, TX.
- Flexibility — We specialize in operating multiple CNC machines simultaneously. We often have Lubbock, TX partners that call for varying sized materials. Our specialists can quickly alter sizes via our CAD and CAM codes, allowing us to supply you with a large number of unique parts.
- Speed — Due to an extremely low risk of human error, the Roberson CNC machines finish production faster without affecting the quality of the finished product.
- Safety — Our expert specialists have 20-plus years of experience working on CNC machines. We adhere to strict rules and regulations, and we are familiar with what to be on the lookout for. Our specialists all wear the best protective gear, and all of our machines are enclosed with protective devices. Our CNC machines are automated, meaning that while our skilled machinists are there and have set the CNC specs, they are not hands-on “on the machine.”
In addition to our CNC services, Roberson Machine Company provides the following for our Lubbock, TX customers:
- Aerospace Machining
- Machined Plastic Parts
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- Aluminum Parts Manufacturer
- Component Manufacturing
Using CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company For Your Company in Lubbock, TX
CNC milling is a subtractive manufacturing process. It starts by fixturing a block of metal or plastic material inside the CNC mill. Using G-code, the CNC machine is set to quickly mill out workpieces from the block of raw material. Our 3- and 5-axis CNC machines are furnished with a variety of toolsets to maximize production speed and efficiency for your Lubbock, TX project or plan.
The types of materials ideal for milling are:
- Low Carbon Steel
- Steel Alloy
- Stainless Steel
- Fast and Reliable Delivery
- Online Quotes and Manufacturing Analysis
- Infinite Capacity
- Material Selection
- Domestic, Centralized Production and Support
Machined plastic parts are left as-milled, meaning they typically show visible tool marks. Some metal parts allow more finishing choices, such as:
When the production run is finished and your requested surface finish is applied, workpieces are boxed and set to be shipped to you in Lubbock, TX. Reach out to request a quick, free quote or call us now at 573-646-3996.
A CNC lathe is typically employed to manufacture precise round (cylindrical or oblong) shapes with both an inner diameter and outer diameter. A standard CNC lathe operates on two axes and the tool is located in a fixed position at 8 to 24 station turret. More advanced lathes have 3-axis, 4-axis, and 5-axis capabilities. The rotating action of the part is called “turning”, hence specific kinds of CNC lathes are called CNC turning machines. Extremely accurate, CNC turning can be used to turn out thousands of components that are each identical, ideally suited for your Lubbock, TX project.
Parts that are turned have an extremely smooth surface finish. The as-machined surface finish of the cylindrical areas will typically be much smoother using the lathe than the mill, so consider this when selecting the machining method for those Lubbock, TX projects that call for parts that qualify for either method. The metal parts can be lightly bead blasted, if you choose, providing a fine matte finish.
We carry a wide range of metal materials ideally suited for your turned parts and their various applications and industries throughout the Lubbock, TX area, such as:
Why Pick Roberson Machine Company for Your CNC Service Needs in Lubbock, TX?
Customer satisfaction in our top-quality parts and services is our No. 1 goal. If you are not completely satisfied in Lubbock, TX, neither are we. We want to create the best experience possible for you, to keep you coming back. Reasons why our Lubbock, TX customers pick us include:
We are ideally located in our own facilities and on our own land, in a convenient and central locale, for fast delivery times to Lubbock, TX and access to major markets.
When you upload your CAD file to request a quote, our staff will analyze your part geometry to pinpoint any aspects that may be difficult to machine such as tall, thin walls or holes that can’t be threaded.
Get rid of downtime in Lubbock, TX spent waiting for parts and safeguard in-house machining with on-demand relief and infinite, all-in-one manufacturing capacity. Roberson Machine Company is your single-source manufacturer.
We stock top-of-the-line, engineering-grade metal and plastic materials that are useful for various part applications and industries.
Partner with a trusted U.S.-based manufacturer and eradicate the hazard of dealing with shipping and foreign transactions. You can also call us at any time at 573-646-3996 or contact us online and we’ll assist with any questions you may have in Lubbock, TX about material recommendations, design, or ordering parts.
Reach Out to a Leading Provider of CNC Services | Roberson Machine Company
If you have shopped for reliable CNC services but simply can’t find the quality, pricing, or timing that best suits your Lubbock, TX project or plan, try Roberson Machine Company. Our customers partner with us, and they keep coming back. Our well-equipped machine shop includes numerous CNC turning and milling machines, along with various other high-quality machines, as well as the finest machinists in our industry. We are able to deliver the projects and provide the CNC services other Lubbock, TX companies just can’t.