CNC Services Long Beach, CA
CNC Services Long Beach, CA. No matter if you need a quick-turn, small production run of a stanchion in Long Beach, CA, or you’re looking for a larger run of an integral workpiece for medical instrumentation, Roberson Machine Company is the place to turn for CNC services. Our skilled machinists operate our CNC machines efficiently and are comfortable in whatever situation best suits your Long Beach, CA job’s needs – rapid prototyping, small-batch machining, or high-volume manufacturing, because of automation and high repeatability.
We employ every type of CNC machine, and pride ourselves on being able to manufacture whatever your Long Beach, CA company needs, from simple, “as-machined” parts to complex, organic geometries with tight tolerances. We can also produce workpieces with wire EDM and grinders. We take our quality control standards seriously. We have internal standards that adhere to ISO 9001 and AS9100 certifications, ensuring our parts and processes are of the highest quality.
What Are the Benefits to My Long Beach, CA Company By Using CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company?
Roberson Machine Company takes the questions out of manufacturing by guaranteeing the consistency and quality of every part, every time. The top 5 advantages of choosing Roberson Machine Company for your CNC services are:
- Accuracy — A CNC machine can perform the most rigorous of cuts or measurements perfectly by utilizing CAD and CAM software. Our expert specialists can guarantee precise accuracy in prototyping or entire production runs for your company in Long Beach, CA by utilizing our CNC turning or milling systems.
- Repeatability — Our CNC services can produce large quantities of accurate products. Each time. Every time. We maximize output and reduce waste, and pass along the savings to you in Long Beach, CA.
- Flexibility — We specialize in employing numerous CNC machines at once. We often have Long Beach, CA partners that call for varying sizes of materials. Our machinists can quickly adjust sizes via our CAD and CAM codes, letting us provide you with a wide array of custom parts.
- Speed — Because of an extremely low risk of human error, the Roberson CNC machines complete production sooner without affecting the quality of the finished product.
- Safety — Our skilled machinists have 20-plus years of experience employing CNC machines. We follow stringent rules and regulations, and we know what to be on the lookout for. All of our machines are enclosed with protective devices, and our specialists all wear the best protective gear. Our CNC machines are automated, meaning that while our skilled machinists are present and have set the CNC specs, they are not hands-on “on the machine.”
Along with our CNC services, Roberson Machine Company provides the following for our Long Beach, CA customers:
- Machined Plastic Parts
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- Aluminum Parts Manufacturer
- Component Manufacturing
- 3D Printing Services
Utilizing CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company For Your Company in Long Beach, CA
CNC milling is a subtractive manufacturing process. It begins by placing a block of plastic or metal material inside the CNC mill. Utilizing G-code, the CNC machine is programmed to rapidly mill out parts from the block of raw material. Our 3- and 5-axis CNC machines are furnished with various toolsets to maximize efficiency and production speed for your Long Beach, CA project.
The types of materials ideal for milling are:
- Low Carbon Steel
- Steel Alloy
- Stainless Steel
- Fast and Reliable Delivery
- Online Quotes and Manufacturing Analysis
- Infinite Capacity
- Material Selection
- Domestic, Centralized Production and Support
Machined plastic parts are left as-milled, meaning they typically show visible tool marks. Some metal parts allow more finishing choices, such as:
When the production run is finished and your required surface finish is applied, parts are packed and ready to be shipped to you in Long Beach, CA. Request a quick, free quote or call us now at 573-646-3996.
A CNC lathe is normally employed to produce precise round (cylindrical or oblong) shapes with both an outer diameter and an inner diameter. A simple CNC lathe operates on two axes and the tool is located in a secured position at 8 to 24 station turret. More advanced lathes have 3-axis, 4-axis, and 5-axis capabilities. The spinning action of the part is called “turning”, hence specific kinds of CNC lathes are called CNC turning machines. CNC turning services can deliver parts faster and more accurate than ever before for your Long Beach, CA project.
Workpieces that are turned have an extremely smooth surface finish. The as-machined surface finish of the cylindrical areas will typically be much smoother using the lathe than the mill, so consider this when selecting the machining method for those Long Beach, CA projects that call for parts that qualify for either method. The metal parts can be lightly bead blasted, if you choose, leaving a fine matte finish.
We stock a wide selection of metal materials suitable for your turned materials and their various applications and industries throughout the Long Beach, CA area, such as:
Why Pick Roberson Machine Company for Your CNC Service Needs in Long Beach, CA?
Customer satisfaction in our high-quality parts and services is our top priority. If you are not completely satisfied in Long Beach, CA, neither are we. We want to create the best experience possible for you, to keep you coming back. Reasons why our Long Beach, CA partners pick us include:
We are perfectly situated in our own facilities and on our own land, in a central and convenient locale, for quick shipping times to Long Beach, CA and access to major markets.
After uploading your CAD file to request a quote, our specialists will analyze your part geometry to identify any aspects that may be hard to machine such as holes that can’t be threaded or tall, thin walls.
Roberson Machine Company is your single-source manufacturer. Get rid of downtime in Long Beach, CA spent waiting for parts and safeguard in-house machining with on-demand relief and infinite, all-in-one manufacturing capacity.
We carry top-of-the-line, engineering-grade metal and plastic materials that are useful for various part applications and industries.
Partner with a trustworthy U.S.-based manufacturer and remove the hazard of dealing with foreign transactions and shipping. You can also call us at any time at 573-646-3996 or contact us online and we will assist with any questions you might have in Long Beach, CA about material recommendations, design, or ordering parts.
Contact a Leading Provider of CNC Services | Roberson Machine Company
If you have looked for dependable CNC services but just can’t find the timing, pricing, or quality that best suits your Long Beach, CA project or plan, try Roberson Machine Company. Our customers partner with us, and they keep coming back. Our well-equipped machine shop includes numerous CNC milling and turning machines, along with various other top-of-the-line machines, as well as the finest specialists in our industry. We are able to deliver the projects and provide the CNC services other Long Beach, CA companies simply can’t.