CNC Services Norfolk, VA
CNC Services Norfolk, VA. No matter if you need a quick-turn, small production run of a stanchion in Norfolk, VA, or you’re looking for a larger run of an essential part for medical instrumentation, Roberson Machine Company is the place to turn for CNC services. Our skilled specialists operate our CNC machines efficiently and are comfortable in whatever scenario is most suitable for your Norfolk, VA project’s needs – rapid prototyping, small-batch machining, or high-volume manufacturing, because of automation and high repeatability.
We employ every kind of CNC machine, and pride ourselves on being able to manufacture whatever your Norfolk, VA company needs, from basic, “as-machined” parts to complex, organic shapes with tight tolerances. We can also produce workpieces with wire EDM and grinders. We take our quality control standards seriously. We have internal standards that adhere to ISO 9001 and AS9100 certifications, ensuring our parts and processes are of the best quality.
What Are the Benefits to My Norfolk, VA Company By Utilizing CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company?
Roberson Machine Company takes the uncertainty out of manufacturing by ensuring the consistency and quality of every part, every time. The top 5 benefits of picking Roberson Machine Company for your CNC services are:
- Accuracy — A CNC machine can perform the most rigorous of cuts or measurements perfectly by utilizing CAD and CAM software. Using our CNC milling or turning systems, our expert machinists can guarantee precise accuracy in prototyping or entire production runs for your company in Norfolk, VA.
- Repeatability — Our CNC services can manufacture large quantities of accurate pieces. Each time. Every time. We maximize output and reduce waste, and pass along the savings to you in Norfolk, VA.
- Flexibility — We specialize in operating numerous CNC machines simultaneously. We frequently have Norfolk, VA customers that need differing sized materials. Our machinists can quickly adjust sizes via our CAD and CAM codes, allowing us to supply you with a wide array of unique parts.
- Speed — Because of an extremely low risk of human error, the Roberson CNC machines complete production faster without affecting the quality of the finished product.
- Safety — Our skilled specialists have 20-plus years of experience operating CNC machines. We adhere to stringent rules and regulations, and we are familiar with what to be on the lookout for. Our specialists all wear the best protective gear, and all of our machines are enclosed with protective devices. Our CNC machines are automated, meaning that while our skilled specialists are in the area and have programmed the CNC specifications, they are not hands-on “on the machine.”
In addition to our CNC services, Roberson Machine Company provides the following for our Norfolk, VA customers:
- Aerospace Machining
- Machined Plastic Parts
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- Aluminum Parts Manufacturer
- Component Manufacturing
Using CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company For Your Company in Norfolk, VA
CNC milling is a subtractive manufacturing process. It starts by fixturing a block of metal or plastic material within the CNC mill. Using G-code, the CNC machine is set to quickly mill out parts from the block of raw material. Our 3- and 5-axis CNC machines are furnished with a variety of toolsets to maximize production speed and efficiency for your Norfolk, VA job.
The types of materials ideal for milling are:
- Low Carbon Steel
- Steel Alloy
- Stainless Steel
- Fast and Reliable Delivery
- Manufacturing Analysis and Online Quotes
- Infinite Capacity
- Material Selection
- Domestic, Centralized Production and Support
Machined plastic parts are left as-milled, meaning they typically show visible tool marks. Some metal parts allow more finishing choices, such as:
When the production run is complete and your required surface finish is applied, parts are packed and ready to be shipped to you in Norfolk, VA. Reach out to request a quick, free quote or give us a call now at 573-646-3996.
A CNC lathe is normally used to manufacture precise round (cylindrical or oblong) shapes with both an outer diameter and an inner diameter. A standard CNC lathe operates on two axes and the tool is located in a fixed position at 8 to 24 station turret. More advanced lathes have 3-axis, 4-axis, and 5-axis capabilities. The spinning action of the part is called “turning”, hence specific kinds of CNC lathes are called CNC turning machines. CNC turning services can deliver parts faster and more accurate than ever before for your Norfolk, VA project.
Parts that are turned have an extremely smooth surface finish. The as-machined surface finish of the cylindrical areas will typically be much smoother using the lathe than the mill, so consider this when selecting the machining method for those Norfolk, VA projects that call for parts that qualify for either method. The metal parts can be lightly bead blasted, if you choose, leaving a fine matte finish.
We stock a wide range of metal materials ideally suited for your turned workpieces and their various applications and industries throughout the Norfolk, VA area, including:
Why Pick Roberson Machine Company for Your CNC Service Needs in Norfolk, VA?
Customer satisfaction in our high-quality parts and services is our No. 1 goal. If you are not completely satisfied in Norfolk, VA, neither are we. We want you to have the best experience possible, to keep you coming back. Reasons why our Norfolk, VA customers select us include:
We are perfectly situated on our own land and in our own facilities, in a convenient and central locale, for quick shipping times to Norfolk, VA and access to major markets.
After uploading your CAD file to request a quote, our specialists will analyze your part geometry to pinpoint any aspects that might be hard to machine such as holes that can’t be threaded or tall, thin walls.
Get rid of downtime in Norfolk, VA spent waiting for parts and safeguard in-house machining with on-demand relief and infinite, all-in-one manufacturing capacity. Roberson Machine Company is your single-source manufacturer.
We carry engineering-grade, top-of-the-line plastic and metal materials that are useful for various part applications and industries.
Work with a trusted U.S.-based manufacturer and remove the hazard of dealing with foreign transactions and shipping. You can also call us at any time at 573-646-3996 or contact us online and we’ll help with any questions you may have in Norfolk, VA regarding ordering parts, design, or material recommendations.
Contact a Leading Provider of CNC Services | Roberson Machine Company
If you’ve shopped for dependable CNC services but just can’t find the quality, pricing, or timing that best suits your Norfolk, VA project, try Roberson Machine Company. Our customers partner with us, and they keep coming back. Our well-equipped machine shop includes numerous CNC milling and turning machines, along with a variety of other top-of-the-line machines, as well as the finest specialists in our industry. We are able to provide the CNC services and deliver the projects other Norfolk, VA companies simply can’t.