CNC Services Minneapolis, MN
CNC Services Minneapolis, MN. Whether you need a quick-turn, small production run of a minor part in Minneapolis, MN, or you’re looking for a larger run of an essential part for medical instrumentation, Roberson Machine Company is the place to turn for CNC services. Our skilled specialists operate our CNC machines efficiently and are comfortable in whatever scenario is most suitable for your Minneapolis, MN job’s needs – rapid prototyping, small-batch machining, or high-volume manufacturing, because of automation and high repeatability.
We operate every kind of CNC machine, and pride ourselves on being able to manufacture whatever you need, from basic, “as-machined” workpieces to complex, organic geometries with tight tolerances. We can also manufacture parts with wire EDM and grinders. We take our quality control standards seriously. We have internal standards that adhere to ISO 9001 and AS9100 certifications, ensuring our parts and processes are of the best quality.
What Are the Advantages to My Minneapolis, MN Company By Using CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company?
Roberson Machine Company takes the wonder out of manufacturing by ensuring the quality and consistency of every part, every time. The top 5 advantages of picking Roberson Machine Company for your CNC services are:
- Accuracy — By using CAD and CAM software, a CNC machine can perform the most rigorous of cuts or measurements perfectly. Using our CNC milling or turning systems, our expert machinists can guarantee precise accuracy in prototyping or entire production runs for your company in Minneapolis, MN.
- Repeatability — Our CNC services can manufacture large quantities of accurate products. Each and every time. We maximize output and reduce waste, and pass along the savings to you in Minneapolis, MN.
- Flexibility — We specialize in operating numerous CNC machines simultaneously. We frequently have Minneapolis, MN partners that need varying sizes of materials. Our specialists can quickly alter sizes via our CAD and CAM codes, letting us supply you with a wide array of unique parts.
- Speed — Because of an extremely low risk of human error, the Roberson CNC machines finish production faster without affecting the quality of the finished product.
- Safety — Our skilled specialists have 20-plus years of experience operating CNC machines. We adhere to strict rules and regulations, and we are familiar with what to be on the lookout for. All of our machines are enclosed with protective devices, and our specialists all wear the best protective gear. Our CNC machines are automated, meaning that while our skilled specialists are present and have set the CNC specifications, they are not hands-on “on the machine.”
In addition to our CNC services, Roberson Machine Company provides the following for our Minneapolis, MN partners:
- Aerospace Machining
- Machined Plastic Parts
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- Aluminum Parts Manufacturer
- Component Manufacturing
Utilizing CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company For Your Company in Minneapolis, MN
CNC milling is a subtractive manufacturing process. It begins by placing a block of plastic or metal material inside the CNC mill. Using G-code, the CNC machine is set to quickly mill out parts from the block of raw material. Our 3- and 5-axis CNC machines are rigged with various toolsets to maximize efficiency and production speed for your Minneapolis, MN job.
The types of materials best suited for milling are:
- Low Carbon Steel
- Steel Alloy
- Stainless Steel
- Fast and Reliable Delivery
- Manufacturing Analysis and Online Quotes
- Infinite Capacity
- Material Selection
- Domestic, Centralized Production and Support
Machined plastic parts are left as-milled, meaning they typically show visible tool marks. Some metal parts allow more finishing choices, such as:
When the production run is complete and your requested surface finish is applied, parts are boxed and ready to be shipped to you in Minneapolis, MN. Request a quick, free quote or give us a call now at 573-646-3996.
A CNC lathe is typically used to produce accurate round (cylindrical or oblong) shapes with both an outer diameter and an inner diameter. A standard CNC lathe operates on two axes and the tool is located in a fixed position at 8 to 24 station turret. More advanced lathes have 3-axis, 4-axis, and 5-axis capabilities. The spinning action of the part is called “turning”, hence certain types of CNC lathes are called CNC turning machines. Extremely accurate, CNC turning can be used to turn out thousands of components that are each identical, ideally suited for your Minneapolis, MN project.
Parts that are turned have a very smooth surface finish. The as-machined surface finish of the cylindrical areas will typically be much smoother using the lathe than the mill, so consider this when selecting the machining method for those Minneapolis, MN projects that call for parts that qualify for either method. The metal parts can be lightly bead blasted, if you choose, leaving a fine matte finish.
We stock a wide selection of metal materials ideal for your turned workpieces and their various applications and industries throughout the Minneapolis, MN area, including:
Why Pick Roberson Machine Company for Your CNC Service Needs in Minneapolis, MN?
Customer satisfaction in our high-quality parts and services is our No. 1 goal. If you are not completely satisfied in Minneapolis, MN, neither are we. We want to create the best experience possible for you, to keep you coming back. Reasons why our Minneapolis, MN partners select us include:
We are ideally situated in our own facilities and on our own land, in a central and convenient locale, for quick shipping times to Minneapolis, MN and access to major markets.
When you upload your CAD file to request a quote, our staff will analyze your part geometry to identify any aspects that might be hard to machine such as tall, thin walls or holes that can’t be threaded.
Eliminate downtime in Minneapolis, MN spent waiting for parts and safeguard in-house machining with on-demand relief and infinite, all-in-one manufacturing capacity. Roberson Machine Company is your single-source manufacturer.
We carry engineering-grade, top-of-the-line metal and plastic materials that are useful for various part applications and industries.
Work with a trustworthy U.S.-based manufacturer and remove the risk of dealing with foreign transactions and shipping. You can also call us at any time at 573-646-3996 or contact us online and we will assist with any questions you might have in Minneapolis, MN about material recommendations, design, or ordering parts.
Reach Out to a Leading Provider of CNC Services | Roberson Machine Company
If you’ve shopped for dependable CNC services but just cannot find the timing, pricing, or quality that best suits your Minneapolis, MN project or plan, try Roberson Machine Company. Our customers partner with us, and they keep coming back. Our well-equipped machine facility includes numerous CNC milling and turning machines, along with various other top-of-the-line machines, as well as the finest specialists in our industry. We are able to deliver the projects and provide the CNC services other Minneapolis, MN companies just can’t.