CNC Services Philadelphia, PA
CNC Services Philadelphia, PA. No matter if you need a quick-turn, small production run of a minor part in Philadelphia, PA, or you’re looking for a larger run of an essential workpiece for medical instrumentation, Roberson Machine Company is the place to turn for CNC services. Our experienced specialists handle our CNC machines efficiently and are comfortable in whatever scenario best suits your Philadelphia, PA job’s needs – rapid prototyping, small-batch machining, or high-volume manufacturing, because of automation and high repeatability.
We employ every type of CNC machine, and pride ourselves on the ability to manufacture whatever you need, from simple, “as-machined” workpieces to complex, organic shapes with tight tolerances. We can also manufacture parts with wire EDM and grinders. We have internal standards that adhere to ISO 9001 and AS9100 certifications, ensuring our processes and parts are of the best quality. We take our quality control standards seriously.
What Are the Advantages to My Philadelphia, PA Company By Using CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company?
Roberson Machine Company takes the uncertainty out of manufacturing by guaranteeing the consistency and quality of every part, every time. The top 5 advantages of picking Roberson Machine Company for your CNC services are:
- Accuracy — A CNC machine can perform the most rigorous of cuts or measurements perfectly by utilizing CAD and CAM software. Using our CNC turning or milling systems, our expert specialists can guarantee precise accuracy in prototyping or complete production runs for your company in Philadelphia, PA.
- Repeatability — Our CNC services can produce large quantities of accurate parts. Each time. Every time. We reduce waste and maximize output, and pass on the savings to you in Philadelphia, PA.
- Flexibility — We specialize in operating multiple CNC machines at once. We often have Philadelphia, PA partners that need differing sizes of materials. Our operators can quickly adjust sizes via our CAD and CAM codes, allowing us to provide you with a wide array of unique parts.
- Speed — Because of an extremely low risk of human error, the Roberson CNC machines finish production faster without affecting the quality of the finished product.
- Safety — Our skilled specialists have 20-plus years of experience operating CNC machines. We follow strict rules and regulations, and we are familiar with what to be on the lookout for. All of our machines are enclosed with protective devices, and our specialists all wear the best protective gear. Our CNC machines are automated, meaning that while our skilled machinists are in the area and have set the CNC specs, they are not hands-on “on the machine.”
Along with our CNC services, Roberson Machine Company provides the following for our Philadelphia, PA customers:
- Aerospace Machining
- Machined Plastic Parts
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- Aluminum Parts Manufacturer
- Component Manufacturing
Using CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company For Your Company in Philadelphia, PA
CNC milling is a subtractive manufacturing process. It starts by placing a block of metal or plastic material within the CNC mill. Using G-code, the CNC machine is programmed to rapidly mill out parts from the block of raw material. Our 3- and 5-axis CNC machines are rigged with various toolsets to maximize efficiency and production speed for your Philadelphia, PA job.
Types of materials ideal for milling include:
- Low Carbon Steel
- Steel Alloy
- Stainless Steel
- Fast and Reliable Delivery
- Online Quotes and Manufacturing Analysis
- Infinite Capacity
- Material Selection
- Domestic, Centralized Production and Support
Machined plastic parts are left as-milled, meaning they typically show visible tool marks. Some metal parts allow more finishing choices, like:
When the production run is finished and your required surface finish is applied, workpieces are boxed and set to be shipped to you in Philadelphia, PA. Reach out to request a quick, free quote or give us a call now at 573-646-3996.
A CNC lathe is normally employed to manufacture precise round (cylindrical or oblong) geometries with both an outer diameter and an inner diameter. A simple CNC lathe operates on two axes and the tool is located in a secured position at 8 to 24 station turret. More advanced lathes have 3-axis, 4-axis, and 5-axis capabilities. The spinning action of the part is called “turning”, hence certain kinds of CNC lathes are called CNC turning machines. CNC turning services can deliver parts faster and more accurate than ever before for your Philadelphia, PA project.
Parts that are turned have a very smooth surface finish. The as-machined surface finish of the cylindrical areas will typically be much smoother using the lathe than the mill, so consider this when selecting the machining method for those Philadelphia, PA projects that call for parts that qualify for either method. The metal parts can be lightly bead blasted, if you choose, leaving a fine matte finish.
We stock a wide range of metal materials ideal for your turned parts and their various applications and industries throughout the Philadelphia, PA area, such as:
Why Pick Roberson Machine Company for Your CNC Service Needs in Philadelphia, PA?
Customer satisfaction in our top-quality parts and services is our top priority. If you are not satisfied in Philadelphia, PA, neither are we. We want you to have the best experience possible, to keep you coming back. Reasons why our Philadelphia, PA partners choose us include:
We are perfectly located on our own land and in our own facilities, in a central and convenient location, for fast shipping times to Philadelphia, PA and access to major markets.
When you upload your CAD file to request a quote, our specialists will analyze your part geometry to pinpoint any features that might be hard to machine such as tall, thin walls or holes that can’t be threaded.
Get rid of downtime in Philadelphia, PA spent waiting for parts and safeguard in-house machining with on-demand relief and infinite, all-in-one manufacturing capacity. Roberson Machine Company is your single-source manufacturer.
We carry top-of-the-line, engineering-grade metal and plastic materials that are suitable for various part applications and industries.
Partner with a trusted U.S.-based manufacturer and remove the hazard of dealing with shipping and foreign transactions. You can also call us at any time at 573-646-3996 or contact us online and we will assist with any questions you might have in Philadelphia, PA regarding material recommendations, design, or ordering parts.
Reach Out to a Leading Provider of CNC Services | Roberson Machine Company
If you’ve shopped for dependable CNC services but simply cannot find the quality, pricing, or timing that best suits your Philadelphia, PA project or plan, try Roberson Machine Company. Our customers partner with us, and they keep coming back. Our well-equipped machine facility includes numerous CNC turning and milling machines, along with various other top-of-the-line machines, as well as the finest specialists in our industry. We are able to deliver the projects and provide the CNC services other Philadelphia, PA companies just can’t.