CNC Services St. Charles, MO
CNC Services St. Charles, MO. Whether you need a quick-turn, small production run of a stanchion in St. Charles, MO, or you’re looking for a larger run of an essential part for medical instrumentation, Roberson Machine Company is the place to turn for CNC services. Our experienced machinists control our CNC machines efficiently and are comfortable in whatever scenario best suits your St. Charles, MO plan’s needs – rapid prototyping, small-batch machining, or high-volume manufacturing, because of high repeatability and automation.
We employ every type of CNC machine, and pride ourselves on the ability to manufacture whatever your St. Charles, MO company needs, from simple, “as-machined” workpieces to complicated, organic shapes with tight tolerances. We can also produce parts with wire EDM and grinders. We take our quality control standards seriously. We have internal standards that adhere to ISO 9001 and AS9100 certifications, ensuring our parts and processes are of the highest quality.
What Are the Benefits to My St. Charles, MO Company By Using CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company?
Roberson Machine Company takes the uncertainty out of manufacturing by guaranteeing the quality and consistency of every part, every time. The top 5 advantages of picking Roberson Machine Company for your CNC services are:
- Accuracy — By using CAD and CAM software, a CNC machine can perform the most rigorous of cuts or measurements perfectly. Using our CNC turning or milling systems, our expert machinists can guarantee precise accuracy in prototyping or complete production runs for your company in St. Charles, MO.
- Repeatability — Our CNC services can produce large batches of accurate pieces. Each time. Every time. We maximize output and reduce waste, and pass along the savings to you in St. Charles, MO.
- Flexibility — We specialize in employing multiple CNC machines simultaneously. We often have St. Charles, MO customers that call for differing sizes of materials. Our specialists can quickly alter sizes via our CAD and CAM codes, allowing us to supply you with a wide array of unique parts.
- Speed — Because of an extremely low risk of human error, the Roberson CNC machines finish production sooner without affecting the quality of the finished product.
- Safety — Our expert machinists have 20-plus years of experience employing CNC machines. We adhere to stringent rules and regulations, and we are aware of what to be on the lookout for. All of our machines are enclosed with protective devices, and our specialists all wear the best protective gear. Our CNC machines are automated, meaning that while our adept machinists are present and have programmed the CNC specifications, they are not hands-on “on the machine.”
In addition to our CNC services, Roberson Machine Company provides the following for our St. Charles, MO customers:
- Machined Plastic Parts
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- Aluminum Parts Manufacturer
- Component Manufacturing
- 3D Printing Services
Using CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company For Your Company in St. Charles, MO
CNC milling is a subtractive manufacturing process. It starts by fixturing a block of plastic or metal material inside the CNC mill. Utilizing G-code, the CNC machine is set to quickly mill out workpieces from the block of raw material. Our 3- and 5-axis CNC machines are rigged with various toolsets to maximize efficiency and production speed for your St. Charles, MO job.
The types of materials best suited for milling are:
- Low Carbon Steel
- Steel Alloy
- Stainless Steel
- Fast and Reliable Delivery
- Manufacturing Analysis and Online Quotes
- Infinite Capacity
- Material Selection
- Domestic, Centralized Production and Support
Machined plastic parts are left as-milled, meaning they typically show visible tool marks. Some metal parts allow more finishing choices, like:
When the production run is complete and your required surface finish is applied, workpieces are boxed and set to be shipped to you in St. Charles, MO. Reach out to request a quick, free quote or give us a call now at 573-646-3996.
A CNC lathe is normally used to manufacture precise round (cylindrical or oblong) geometries with both an outer diameter and an inner diameter. A basic CNC lathe operates on two axes and the tool is located in a fixed position at 8 to 24 station turret. More advanced lathes have 3-axis, 4-axis, and 5-axis capabilities. The rotating action of the part is called “turning”, hence specific types of CNC lathes are called CNC turning machines. CNC turning delivers not just faster parts, but more accurate and impeccable results every time for your St. Charles, MO project.
Parts that are turned have a very smooth surface finish. The as-machined surface finish of the cylindrical areas will typically be much smoother using the lathe than the mill, so consider this when selecting the machining method for those St. Charles, MO projects that call for parts that qualify for either method. The metal parts can be lightly bead blasted, if you so desire, providing a fine matte finish.
We stock a wide selection of metal materials suitable for your turned workpieces and their various applications and industries throughout the St. Charles, MO area, such as:
Why Choose Roberson Machine Company for Your CNC Service Needs in St. Charles, MO?
Customer satisfaction in our top-quality services and parts is our top priority. If you are not satisfied in St. Charles, MO, neither are we. We want to create the best experience possible for you, to keep you coming back. Reasons why our St. Charles, MO customers select us include:
We are perfectly located in our own facilities and on our own land, in a convenient and central location, for quick delivery times to St. Charles, MO and access to major markets.
When you upload your CAD file to request a quote, our specialists will analyze your part geometry to pinpoint any aspects that might be difficult to machine such as tall, thin walls or holes that can’t be threaded.
Get rid of downtime in St. Charles, MO spent waiting for parts and safeguard in-house machining with on-demand relief and infinite, all-in-one manufacturing capacity. Roberson Machine Company is your single-source manufacturer.
We carry engineering-grade, top-of-the-line metal and plastic materials that are useful for various part applications and industries.
Work with a trusted U.S.-based manufacturer and eradicate the risk of dealing with foreign transactions and shipping. You can also call us at any time at 573-646-3996 or reach out to us online and we’ll assist with any questions you might have in St. Charles, MO about ordering parts, design, or material recommendations.
Reach Out to a Leading Provider of CNC Services | Roberson Machine Company
If you have looked for reliable CNC services but just cannot find the timing, pricing, or quality that best suits your St. Charles, MO project or plan, try Roberson Machine Company. Our customers partner with us, and they keep coming back. Our well-equipped machine facility includes numerous CNC turning and milling machines, along with a variety of other top-of-the-line machines, as well as the finest machinists in our industry. We are able to provide the CNC services and deliver the projects other St. Charles, MO companies simply can’t.