CNC Services Afton, CA
CNC Services Afton, CA. Whether you need a quick-turn, small production run of a minor part in Afton, CA, or you’re looking for a larger run of an integral workpiece for medical instrumentation, Roberson Machine Company is the place to turn for CNC services. Our skilled specialists operate our CNC machines efficiently and are comfortable in whatever situation is most suitable for your Afton, CA project’s needs – rapid prototyping, small-batch machining, or high-volume manufacturing, thanks to high repeatability and automation.
We operate every kind of CNC machine, and pride ourselves on being able to manufacture whatever your Afton, CA company needs, from basic, “as-machined” materials to complex, organic geometries with tight tolerances. We can also produce workpieces with wire EDM and grinders. We take our quality control standards seriously. We have internal standards that adhere to ISO 9001 and AS9100 certifications, ensuring our parts and processes are of the highest quality.
What Are the Benefits to My Afton, CA Company By Utilizing CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company?
Roberson Machine Company takes the questions out of manufacturing by ensuring the quality and consistency of every part, every time. The top 5 advantages of picking Roberson Machine Company for your CNC services are:
- Accuracy — By using CAD and CAM software, a CNC machine can perform the most rigorous of cuts or measurements perfectly. Our skilled specialists can ensure precise accuracy in prototyping or entire production runs for your company in Afton, CA by utilizing our CNC turning or milling systems.
- Repeatability — Our CNC services can manufacture large batches of accurate parts. Each and every time. We reduce waste and maximize output, and pass along the savings to you in Afton, CA.
- Flexibility — We specialize in operating numerous CNC machines simultaneously. We often have Afton, CA partners that call for varying sizes of materials. Our machinists can quickly adjust sizes via our CAD and CAM codes, allowing us to supply you with a wide array of custom parts.
- Speed — Due to an extremely low risk of human error, the Roberson CNC machines complete production sooner without affecting the quality of the finished product.
- Safety — Our expert specialists have 20-plus years of experience working on CNC machines. We adhere to stringent rules and regulations, and we are aware of what to be on the lookout for. Our specialists all wear the best protective gear, and all of our machines are enclosed with protective devices. Our CNC machines are automated, meaning that while our adept specialists are present and have set the CNC specs, they are not hands-on “on the machine.”
Along with our CNC services, Roberson Machine Company provides the following for our Afton, CA partners:
- Aerospace Machining
- Machined Plastic Parts
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- Aluminum Parts Manufacturer
- Component Manufacturing
Using CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company For Your Company in Afton, CA
CNC milling is a subtractive manufacturing process. It starts by placing a block of plastic or metal material within the CNC mill. Utilizing G-code, the CNC machine is set to quickly mill out parts from the block of raw material. Our 3- and 5-axis CNC machines are furnished with a variety of toolsets to maximize production speed and efficiency for your Afton, CA job.
The types of materials ideal for milling are:
- Low Carbon Steel
- Steel Alloy
- Stainless Steel
- Fast and Reliable Delivery
- Manufacturing Analysis and Online Quotes
- Infinite Capacity
- Material Selection
- Domestic, Centralized Production and Support
Machined plastic parts are left as-milled, meaning they typically show visible tool marks. Some metal parts allow more finishing choices, such as:
When the production run is complete and your required surface finish is applied, parts are packed and set to be shipped to you in Afton, CA. Request a quick, free quote or give us a call now at 573-646-3996.
A CNC lathe is normally employed to manufacture accurate round (cylindrical or oblong) geometries with both an inner diameter and outer diameter. A simple CNC lathe operates on two axes and the tool is located in a secured position at 8 to 24 station turret. More advanced lathes have 3-axis, 4-axis, and 5-axis capabilities. The spinning action of the part is called “turning”, hence specific kinds of CNC lathes are called CNC turning machines. Extremely accurate, CNC turning can be used to turn out thousands of components that are each identical, ideally suited for your Afton, CA project.
Parts that are turned have an extremely smooth surface finish. The as-machined surface finish of the cylindrical areas will typically be much smoother using the lathe than the mill, so consider this when selecting the machining method for those Afton, CA projects that call for parts that qualify for either method. The metal parts can be lightly bead blasted, if you choose, leaving a fine matte finish.
We stock a wide range of metal materials ideally suited for your turned materials and their various applications and industries throughout the Afton, CA area, including:
Why Pick Roberson Machine Company for Your CNC Service Needs in Afton, CA?
Customer satisfaction in our top-quality services and parts is our top priority. If you are not completely satisfied in Afton, CA, neither are we. We want you to have the best experience possible, to keep you coming back. Reasons why our Afton, CA customers pick us include:
We are perfectly situated in our own facilities and on our own land, in a central and convenient location, for fast delivery times to Afton, CA and access to major markets.
When you upload your CAD file to request a quote, our specialists will analyze your part geometry to identify any aspects that may be hard to machine such as tall, thin walls or holes that can’t be threaded.
Roberson Machine Company is your single-source manufacturer. Get rid of downtime in Afton, CA spent waiting for parts and safeguard in-house machining with on-demand relief and infinite, all-in-one manufacturing capacity.
We stock top-of-the-line, engineering-grade metal and plastic materials that are useful for various part applications and industries.
Partner with a trustworthy U.S.-based manufacturer and remove the risk of dealing with foreign transactions and shipping. You can also call us at any time at 573-646-3996 or contact us online and we’ll help with any questions you may have in Afton, CA in regards to material recommendations, design, or ordering parts.
Contact a Leading Provider of CNC Services | Roberson Machine Company
If you’ve shopped for reliable CNC services but just cannot find the quality, pricing, or timing that best suits your Afton, CA project or plan, try Roberson Machine Company. Our customers partner with us, and they keep coming back. Our well-equipped machine facility includes numerous CNC turning and milling machines, along with various other high-quality machines, as well as the finest machinists in our industry. We are able to provide the CNC services and deliver the projects other Afton, CA companies just can’t.