CNC Services Tucson, AZ
CNC Services Tucson, AZ. Whether you need a quick-turn, small production run of a minor part in Tucson, AZ, or you’re looking for a larger run of an intrinsic workpiece for medical instrumentation, Roberson Machine Company is the place to turn for CNC services. Our skilled specialists control our CNC machines efficiently and are comfortable in whatever situation is most suitable for your Tucson, AZ plan’s needs – rapid prototyping, small-batch machining, or high-volume manufacturing, because of high repeatability and automation.
We operate every type of CNC machine, and pride ourselves on being able to manufacture whatever you need, from simple, “as-machined” materials to complicated, organic geometries with tight tolerances. We can also manufacture parts with wire EDM and grinders. We have internal standards that adhere to ISO 9001 and AS9100 certifications, ensuring our processes and parts are of the best quality. We take our quality control standards seriously.
What Are the Benefits to My Tucson, AZ Company By Utilizing CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company?
Roberson Machine Company takes the questions out of manufacturing by guaranteeing the consistency and quality of every part, every time. The top 5 advantages of choosing Roberson Machine Company for your CNC services are:
- Accuracy — A CNC machine can perform the most rigorous of cuts or measurements perfectly by utilizing CAD and CAM software. Using our CNC milling or turning systems, our expert machinists can ensure precise accuracy in prototyping or complete production runs for your company in Tucson, AZ.
- Repeatability — Our CNC services can produce large quantities of accurate parts. Each and every time. We reduce waste and maximize output, and pass along the savings to you in Tucson, AZ.
- Flexibility — We specialize in employing multiple CNC machines simultaneously. We frequently have Tucson, AZ customers that call for varying sizes of materials. Our specialists can quickly alter sizes via our CAD and CAM codes, letting us supply you with a large number of unique parts.
- Speed — Because of an extremely low risk of human error, the Roberson CNC machines finish production faster without affecting the quality of the finished product.
- Safety — Our expert machinists have 20-plus years of experience operating CNC machines. We follow strict rules and regulations, and we are aware of what to be on the lookout for. All of our machines are enclosed with protective devices, and our specialists all wear the best protective gear. Our CNC machines are automated, meaning that while our skilled specialists are present and have set the CNC specs, they are not hands-on “on the machine.”
In addition to our CNC services, Roberson Machine Company provides the following for our Tucson, AZ partners:
- Machined Plastic Parts
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- Aluminum Parts Manufacturer
- Component Manufacturing
- 3D Printing Services
Using CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company For Your Company in Tucson, AZ
CNC milling is a subtractive manufacturing process. It begins by placing a block of metal or plastic material inside the CNC mill. Using G-code, the CNC machine is set to rapidly mill out workpieces from the block of raw material. Our 3- and 5-axis CNC machines are rigged with various toolsets to maximize efficiency and production speed for your Tucson, AZ project.
The types of materials ideal for milling include:
- Low Carbon Steel
- Steel Alloy
- Stainless Steel
- Fast and Reliable Delivery
- Online Quotes and Manufacturing Analysis
- Infinite Capacity
- Material Selection
- Domestic, Centralized Production and Support
Machined plastic parts are left as-milled, meaning they typically show visible tool marks. Some metal parts allow more finishing choices, such as:
When the production run is finished and your requested surface finish is applied, workpieces are boxed and set to be shipped to you in Tucson, AZ. Reach out to request a quick, free quote or give us a call now at 573-646-3996.
A CNC lathe is typically used to produce accurate round (cylindrical or oblong) geometries with both an inner diameter and outer diameter. A basic CNC lathe operates on two axes and the tool is located in a fixed position at 8 to 24 station turret. More advanced lathes have 3-axis, 4-axis, and 5-axis capabilities. The rotating action of the part is called “turning”, hence specific kinds of CNC lathes are called CNC turning machines. CNC turning delivers not just faster parts, but more accurate and impeccable results every time for your Tucson, AZ project.
Parts that are turned have an extremely smooth surface finish. The as-machined surface finish of the cylindrical areas will typically be much smoother using the lathe than the mill, so consider this when selecting the machining method for those Tucson, AZ projects that call for parts that qualify for either method. The metal parts can be lightly bead blasted, if you so desire, providing a fine matte finish.
We stock a wide selection of metal materials suitable for your turned parts and their various applications and industries throughout the Tucson, AZ area, such as:
Why Choose Roberson Machine Company for Your CNC Service Needs in Tucson, AZ?
Customer satisfaction in our top-quality parts and services is our No. 1 goal. If you are not satisfied in Tucson, AZ, neither are we. We want to create the best experience possible for you, to keep you coming back. Reasons why our Tucson, AZ partners select us include:
We are ideally located on our own land and in our own facilities, in a convenient and central location, for quick delivery times to Tucson, AZ and access to major markets.
When you upload your CAD file to request a quote, our specialists will analyze your part geometry to pinpoint any features that might be difficult to machine such as holes that can’t be threaded or tall, thin walls.
Eliminate downtime in Tucson, AZ spent waiting for parts and safeguard in-house machining with on-demand relief and infinite, all-in-one manufacturing capacity. Roberson Machine Company is your single-source manufacturer.
We stock engineering-grade, top-of-the-line metal and plastic materials that are suitable for various part applications and industries.
Work with a trusted U.S.-based manufacturer and remove the risk of dealing with shipping and foreign transactions. You can also call us at any time at 573-646-3996 or reach out to us online and we will help with any questions you might have in Tucson, AZ regarding material recommendations, design, or ordering parts.
Reach Out to a Leading Provider of CNC Services | Roberson Machine Company
If you have looked for dependable CNC services but just can’t find the quality, pricing, or timing that best suits your Tucson, AZ project or plan, try Roberson Machine Company. Our customers partner with us, and they keep coming back. Our well-equipped machine facility includes numerous CNC milling and turning machines, along with various other top-of-the-line machines, as well as the finest machinists in our industry. We are able to provide the CNC services and deliver the projects other Tucson, AZ companies simply can’t.