CNC Services Seattle, WA
CNC Services Seattle, WA. Whether you need a quick-turn, small production run of a stanchion in Seattle, WA, or you’re looking for a larger run of an integral workpiece for medical instrumentation, Roberson Machine Company is the place to turn for CNC services. Our experienced machinists handle our CNC machines efficiently and are comfortable in whatever scenario is most suitable for your Seattle, WA plan’s needs – rapid prototyping, small-batch machining, or high-volume manufacturing, because of automation and high repeatability.
We operate every kind of CNC machine, and pride ourselves on being able to manufacture whatever your Seattle, WA company needs, from basic, “as-machined” materials to complex, organic shapes with tight tolerances. We can also produce parts with wire EDM and grinders. We have internal standards that adhere to ISO 9001 and AS9100 certifications, ensuring our parts and processes are of the best quality. We take our quality control standards seriously.
What Are the Advantages to My Seattle, WA Company By Utilizing CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company?
Roberson Machine Company takes the questions out of manufacturing by ensuring the consistency and quality of every part, every time. The top 5 advantages of picking Roberson Machine Company for your CNC services are:
- Accuracy — By using CAD and CAM software, a CNC machine can perform the most rigorous of cuts or measurements perfectly. Our skilled specialists can ensure precise accuracy in prototyping or entire production runs for your company in Seattle, WA by utilizing our CNC turning or milling systems.
- Repeatability — Our CNC services can produce large batches of accurate products. Each time. Every time. We maximize output and reduce waste, and pass along the savings to you in Seattle, WA.
- Flexibility — We specialize in employing multiple CNC machines at once. We often have Seattle, WA partners that need varying sized materials. Our specialists can quickly alter sizes via our CAD and CAM codes, letting us supply you with a large number of custom parts.
- Speed — Due to an extremely low risk of human error, the Roberson CNC machines finish production faster without affecting the quality of the finished product.
- Safety — Our expert machinists have 20-plus years of experience working on CNC machines. We adhere to stringent rules and regulations, and we are familiar with what to be on the lookout for. All of our machines are enclosed with protective devices, and our specialists all wear the best protective gear. Our CNC machines are automated, meaning that while our adept machinists are there and have programmed the CNC specifications, they are not hands-on “on the machine.”
In addition to our CNC services, Roberson Machine Company provides the following for our Seattle, WA partners:
- Aerospace Machining
- Machined Plastic Parts
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- Aluminum Parts Manufacturer
- Component Manufacturing
Using CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company For Your Company in Seattle, WA
CNC milling is a subtractive manufacturing process. It starts by placing a block of plastic or metal material within the CNC mill. Utilizing G-code, the CNC machine is set to quickly mill out workpieces from the block of raw material. Our 3- and 5-axis CNC machines are furnished with a variety of toolsets to maximize efficiency and production speed for your Seattle, WA project or plan.
The types of materials best suited for milling include:
- Low Carbon Steel
- Steel Alloy
- Stainless Steel
- Fast and Reliable Delivery
- Online Quotes and Manufacturing Analysis
- Infinite Capacity
- Material Selection
- Domestic, Centralized Production and Support
Machined plastic parts are left as-milled, meaning they typically show visible tool marks. Some metal parts allow more finishing choices, like:
When the production run is complete and your requested surface finish is applied, workpieces are boxed and set to be shipped to you in Seattle, WA. Reach out to request a quick, free quote or give us a call now at 573-646-3996.
A CNC lathe is normally employed to produce precise round (cylindrical or oblong) geometries with both an outer diameter and an inner diameter. A simple CNC lathe operates on two axes and the tool is located in a fixed position at 8 to 24 station turret. More advanced lathes have 3-axis, 4-axis, and 5-axis capabilities. The spinning action of the part is called “turning”, hence specific kinds of CNC lathes are called CNC turning machines. CNC turning delivers not just faster parts, but more accurate and impeccable results every time for your Seattle, WA project.
Parts that are turned have a very smooth surface finish. Consider the fact that the as-machined surface finish of the cylindrical areas will typically be much smoother using the lathe than the mill when pondering the machining method for those Seattle, WA projects that call for workpieces that could qualify for either technique. The metal parts can be lightly bead blasted, if you choose, providing a fine matte finish.
We stock a wide selection of metal materials suitable for your turned workpieces and their various applications and industries throughout the Seattle, WA area, such as:
Why Pick Roberson Machine Company for Your CNC Service Needs in Seattle, WA?
Customer satisfaction in our top-quality parts and services is our No. 1 goal. If you are not satisfied in Seattle, WA, neither are we. We want you to have the best experience possible, to keep you coming back. Reasons why our Seattle, WA partners pick us include:
We are perfectly located on our own land and in our own facilities, in a central and convenient locale, for quick shipping times to Seattle, WA and access to major markets.
After uploading your CAD file to request a quote, our staff will analyze your part geometry to pinpoint any aspects that may be hard to machine such as tall, thin walls or holes that can’t be threaded.
Eliminate downtime in Seattle, WA spent waiting for parts and safeguard in-house machining with on-demand relief and infinite, all-in-one manufacturing capacity. Roberson Machine Company is your single-source manufacturer.
We carry engineering-grade, top-of-the-line plastic and metal materials that are suitable for various part applications and industries.
Work with a trustworthy U.S.-based manufacturer and remove the hazard of dealing with foreign transactions and shipping. You can also call us at any time at 573-646-3996 or contact us online and we will assist with any questions you might have in Seattle, WA in regards to ordering parts, design, or material recommendations.
Reach Out to a Leading Provider of CNC Services | Roberson Machine Company
If you have shopped for dependable CNC services but just can’t find the timing, pricing, or quality that best suits your Seattle, WA project, try Roberson Machine Company. Our customers partner with us, and they keep coming back. Our well-equipped machine facility includes numerous CNC turning and milling machines, along with various other high-quality machines, as well as the finest machinists in our industry. We are able to provide the CNC services and deliver the projects other Seattle, WA companies just can’t.