CNC Services Chesapeake, VA
CNC Services Chesapeake, VA. Whether you need a quick-turn, small production run of a stanchion in Chesapeake, VA, or you’re looking for a larger run of an integral part for medical instrumentation, Roberson Machine Company is the place to turn for CNC services. Our experienced specialists control our CNC machines efficiently and are comfortable in whatever scenario best suits your Chesapeake, VA job’s needs – rapid prototyping, small-batch machining, or high-volume manufacturing, because of automation and high repeatability.
We employ every kind of CNC machine, and pride ourselves on being able to manufacture whatever your Chesapeake, VA company needs, from basic, “as-machined” materials to complex, organic geometries with tight tolerances. We can also manufacture parts with wire EDM and grinders. We have internal standards that adhere to ISO 9001 and AS9100 certifications, ensuring our parts and processes are of the best quality. We take our quality control standards seriously.
What Are the Advantages to My Chesapeake, VA Company By Utilizing CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company?
Roberson Machine Company takes the wonder out of manufacturing by guaranteeing the quality and consistency of every part, every time. The top 5 benefits of choosing Roberson Machine Company for your CNC services are:
- Accuracy — By using CAD and CAM software, a CNC machine can perform the most rigorous of cuts or measurements perfectly. Using our CNC milling or turning systems, our skilled machinists can guarantee precise accuracy in prototyping or complete production runs for your company in Chesapeake, VA.
- Repeatability — Our CNC services can produce large quantities of accurate products. Each time. Every time. We maximize output and reduce waste, and pass along the savings to you in Chesapeake, VA.
- Flexibility — We specialize in operating multiple CNC machines at once. We often have Chesapeake, VA customers that call for differing sized materials. Our operators can quickly alter sizes via our CAD and CAM codes, allowing us to supply you with a large number of unique parts.
- Speed — Because of an extremely low risk of human error, the Roberson CNC machines complete production sooner without affecting the quality of the finished product.
- Safety — Our skilled machinists have 20-plus years of experience working on CNC machines. We follow stringent rules and regulations, and we are familiar with what to be on the lookout for. All of our machines are enclosed with protective devices, and our specialists all wear the best protective gear. Our CNC machines are automated, meaning that while our adept machinists are present and have programmed the CNC specifications, they are not hands-on “on the machine.”
In addition to our CNC services, Roberson Machine Company provides the following for our Chesapeake, VA partners:
- Machined Plastic Parts
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- Aluminum Parts Manufacturer
- Component Manufacturing
- 3D Printing Services
Using CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company For Your Company in Chesapeake, VA
CNC milling is a subtractive manufacturing process. It starts by placing a block of metal or plastic material inside the CNC mill. Utilizing G-code, the CNC machine is programmed to rapidly mill out workpieces from the block of raw material. Our 3- and 5-axis CNC machines are furnished with various toolsets to maximize production speed and efficiency for your Chesapeake, VA project or plan.
Types of materials best suited for milling include:
- Low Carbon Steel
- Steel Alloy
- Stainless Steel
- Fast and Reliable Delivery
- Manufacturing Analysis and Online Quotes
- Infinite Capacity
- Material Selection
- Domestic, Centralized Production and Support
Machined plastic parts are left as-milled, meaning they typically show visible tool marks. Some metal parts allow more finishing choices, such as:
When the production run is finished and your requested surface finish is applied, parts are packed and ready to be shipped to you in Chesapeake, VA. Request a quick, free quote or give us a call now at 573-646-3996.
A CNC lathe is normally employed to manufacture accurate round (cylindrical or oblong) geometries with both an outer diameter and an inner diameter. A standard CNC lathe operates on two axes and the tool is located in a secured position at 8 to 24 station turret. More advanced lathes have 3-axis, 4-axis, and 5-axis capabilities. The rotating action of the part is called “turning”, hence certain types of CNC lathes are called CNC turning machines. Extremely accurate, CNC turning can be used to turn out thousands of components that are each identical, ideally suited for your Chesapeake, VA project.
Parts that are turned have an extremely smooth surface finish. The as-machined surface finish of the cylindrical areas will typically be much smoother using the lathe than the mill, so consider this when selecting the machining method for those Chesapeake, VA projects that call for parts that qualify for either method. The metal parts can be lightly bead blasted, if you choose, leaving a fine matte finish.
We carry a wide selection of metal materials suitable for your turned materials and their various applications and industries throughout the Chesapeake, VA area, including:
Why Pick Roberson Machine Company for Your CNC Service Needs in Chesapeake, VA?
Customer satisfaction in our high-quality services and parts is our No. 1 goal. If you are not completely satisfied in Chesapeake, VA, neither are we. We want you to have the best experience possible, to keep you coming back. Reasons why our Chesapeake, VA partners select us include:
We are perfectly situated on our own land and in our own facilities, in a convenient and central locale, for fast delivery times to Chesapeake, VA and access to major markets.
When you upload your CAD file to request a quote, our staff will analyze your part geometry to pinpoint any aspects that might be difficult to machine such as tall, thin walls or holes that can’t be threaded.
Get rid of downtime in Chesapeake, VA spent waiting for parts and safeguard in-house machining with on-demand relief and infinite, all-in-one manufacturing capacity. Roberson Machine Company is your single-source manufacturer.
We carry top-of-the-line, engineering-grade metal and plastic materials that are suitable for various part applications and industries.
Partner with a trustworthy U.S.-based manufacturer and remove the risk of dealing with foreign transactions and shipping. You can also call us at any time at 573-646-3996 or contact us online and we will assist with any questions you might have in Chesapeake, VA regarding material recommendations, design, or ordering parts.
Reach Out to a Leading Provider of CNC Services | Roberson Machine Company
If you’ve shopped for dependable CNC services but simply can’t find the timing, pricing, or quality that best suits your Chesapeake, VA project, try Roberson Machine Company. Our customers partner with us, and they keep coming back. Our well-equipped machine facility includes numerous CNC turning and milling machines, along with various other top-of-the-line machines, as well as the finest machinists in our industry. We are able to provide the CNC services and deliver the projects other Chesapeake, VA companies simply can’t.