CNC Services Grand Rapids, MI
CNC Services Grand Rapids, MI. Whether you need a quick-turn, small production run of a stanchion in Grand Rapids, MI, or you’re looking for a larger run of an intrinsic part for medical instrumentation, Roberson Machine Company is the place to turn for CNC services. Our experienced specialists handle our CNC machines efficiently and are comfortable in whatever situation is most suitable for your Grand Rapids, MI project’s needs – rapid prototyping, small-batch machining, or high-volume manufacturing, thanks to high repeatability and automation.
We employ every type of CNC machine, and pride ourselves on the ability to manufacture whatever you need, from basic, “as-machined” workpieces to complicated, organic shapes with tight tolerances. We can also produce workpieces with wire EDM and grinders. We take our quality control standards seriously. We have internal standards that adhere to ISO 9001 and AS9100 certifications, ensuring our parts and processes are of the highest quality.
What Are the Advantages to My Grand Rapids, MI Company By Utilizing CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company?
Roberson Machine Company takes the questions out of manufacturing by ensuring the quality and consistency of every part, every time. The top 5 benefits of choosing Roberson Machine Company for your CNC services are:
- Accuracy — By using CAD and CAM software, a CNC machine can perform the most rigorous of cuts or measurements perfectly. Our expert machinists can ensure precise accuracy in prototyping or entire production runs for your company in Grand Rapids, MI by utilizing our CNC turning or milling systems.
- Repeatability — Our CNC services can produce large batches of accurate pieces. Each time. Every time. We maximize output and reduce waste, and pass along the savings to you in Grand Rapids, MI.
- Flexibility — We specialize in employing multiple CNC machines at once. We frequently have Grand Rapids, MI customers that need differing sizes of materials. Our operators can quickly alter sizes via our CAD and CAM codes, allowing us to provide you with a wide array of custom parts.
- Speed — Because of an extremely low risk of human error, the Roberson CNC machines complete production faster without affecting the quality of the finished product.
- Safety — Our expert machinists have 20-plus years of experience operating CNC machines. We adhere to stringent rules and regulations, and we are familiar with what to be on the lookout for. Our specialists all wear the best protective gear, and all of our machines are enclosed with protective devices. Our CNC machines are automated, meaning that while our skilled machinists are in the area and have programmed the CNC specs, they are not hands-on “on the machine.”
Along with our CNC services, Roberson Machine Company provides the following for our Grand Rapids, MI customers:
- Aerospace Machining
- Machined Plastic Parts
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- Aluminum Parts Manufacturer
- Component Manufacturing
Utilizing CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company For Your Company in Grand Rapids, MI
CNC milling is a subtractive manufacturing process. It begins by fixturing a block of plastic or metal material within the CNC mill. Using G-code, the CNC machine is set to rapidly mill out parts from the block of raw material. Our 3- and 5-axis CNC machines are equipped with a variety of toolsets to maximize efficiency and production speed for your Grand Rapids, MI job.
Types of materials best suited for milling are:
- Low Carbon Steel
- Steel Alloy
- Stainless Steel
- Fast and Reliable Delivery
- Manufacturing Analysis and Online Quotes
- Infinite Capacity
- Material Selection
- Domestic, Centralized Production and Support
Machined plastic parts are left as-milled, meaning they typically show visible tool marks. Some metal parts allow more finishing choices, such as:
When the production run is finished and your required surface finish is applied, parts are packed and set to be shipped to you in Grand Rapids, MI. Request a quick, free quote or call us now at 573-646-3996.
A CNC lathe is typically employed to manufacture precise round (cylindrical or oblong) geometries with both an outer diameter and an inner diameter. A basic CNC lathe operates on two axes and the tool is located in a fixed position at 8 to 24 station turret. More advanced lathes have 3-axis, 4-axis, and 5-axis capabilities. The rotating action of the part is called “turning”, hence specific kinds of CNC lathes are called CNC turning machines. Extremely accurate, CNC turning can be used to turn out thousands of components that are each identical, ideally suited for your Grand Rapids, MI project.
Parts that are turned have a very smooth surface finish. The as-machined surface finish of the cylindrical areas will typically be much smoother using the lathe than the mill, so consider this when selecting the machining method for those Grand Rapids, MI projects that call for parts that qualify for either method. The metal parts can be lightly bead blasted, if you so desire, providing a fine matte finish.
We stock a wide range of metal materials ideal for your turned parts and their various applications and industries throughout the Grand Rapids, MI area, including:
Why Pick Roberson Machine Company for Your CNC Service Needs in Grand Rapids, MI?
Customer satisfaction in our high-quality parts and services is our top priority. If you are not satisfied in Grand Rapids, MI, neither are we. We want to create the best experience possible for you, to keep you coming back. Reasons why our Grand Rapids, MI partners select us include:
We are perfectly located in our own facilities and on our own land, in a central and convenient location, for fast delivery times to Grand Rapids, MI and access to major markets.
After uploading your CAD file to request a quote, our specialists will analyze your part geometry to identify any features that might be hard to machine such as holes that can’t be threaded or tall, thin walls.
Roberson Machine Company is your single-source manufacturer. Eliminate downtime in Grand Rapids, MI spent waiting for parts and safeguard in-house machining with on-demand relief and infinite, all-in-one manufacturing capacity.
We stock engineering-grade, top-of-the-line plastic and metal materials that are suitable for various part applications and industries.
Partner with a trustworthy U.S.-based manufacturer and remove the hazard of dealing with foreign transactions and shipping. You can also call us at any time at 573-646-3996 or contact us online and we will help with any questions you may have in Grand Rapids, MI in regards to material recommendations, design, or ordering parts.
Contact a Leading Provider of CNC Services | Roberson Machine Company
If you’ve shopped for dependable CNC services but simply can’t find the timing, pricing, or quality that best suits your Grand Rapids, MI project or plan, try Roberson Machine Company. Our customers partner with us, and they keep coming back. Our well-equipped machine shop includes numerous CNC turning and milling machines, along with various other high-quality machines, as well as the finest machinists in our industry. We are able to deliver the projects and provide the CNC services other Grand Rapids, MI companies just can’t.