CNC Services Glendale, AZ
CNC Services Glendale, AZ. Whether you need a quick-turn, small production run of a minor part in Glendale, AZ, or you’re looking for a larger run of an essential part for medical instrumentation, Roberson Machine Company is the place to turn for CNC services. Our experienced specialists control our CNC machines efficiently and are comfortable in whatever situation best suits your Glendale, AZ job’s needs – rapid prototyping, small-batch machining, or high-volume production, thanks to high repeatability and automation.
We employ every type of CNC machine, and pride ourselves on the ability to manufacture whatever you need, from basic, “as-machined” workpieces to complex, organic shapes with tight tolerances. We can also produce workpieces with wire EDM and grinders. We take our quality control standards seriously. We have internal standards that adhere to ISO 9001 and AS9100 certifications, ensuring our parts and processes are of the best quality.
What Are the Advantages to My Glendale, AZ Company By Utilizing CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company?
Roberson Machine Company takes the wonder out of manufacturing by ensuring the consistency and quality of every part, every time. The top 5 advantages of picking Roberson Machine Company for your CNC services are:
- Accuracy — By using CAD and CAM software, a CNC machine can perform the most rigorous of cuts or measurements perfectly. Using our CNC turning or milling systems, our expert machinists can guarantee precise accuracy in prototyping or complete production runs for your company in Glendale, AZ.
- Repeatability — Our CNC services can manufacture large quantities of accurate parts. Each and every time. We maximize output and reduce waste, and pass along the savings to you in Glendale, AZ.
- Flexibility — We specialize in employing multiple CNC machines at once. We frequently have Glendale, AZ partners that need differing sizes of materials. Our specialists can quickly adjust sizes via our CAD and CAM codes, letting us supply you with a wide array of custom parts.
- Speed — Due to an extremely low risk of human error, the Roberson CNC machines finish production sooner without affecting the quality of the finished product.
- Safety — Our skilled specialists have 20-plus years of experience operating CNC machines. We adhere to stringent rules and regulations, and we know what to be on the lookout for. All of our machines are enclosed with protective devices, and our specialists all wear the best protective gear. Our CNC machines are automated, meaning that while our adept machinists are there and have programmed the CNC specifications, they are not hands-on “on the machine.”
In addition to our CNC services, Roberson Machine Company provides the following for our Glendale, AZ customers:
- Aerospace Machining
- Machined Plastic Parts
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- Aluminum Parts Manufacturer
- Component Manufacturing
Using CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company For Your Company in Glendale, AZ
CNC milling is a subtractive manufacturing process. It begins by placing a block of metal or plastic material within the CNC mill. Utilizing G-code, the CNC machine is set to quickly mill out workpieces from the block of raw material. Our 3- and 5-axis CNC machines are furnished with various toolsets to maximize efficiency and production speed for your Glendale, AZ project or plan.
The types of materials ideal for milling include:
- Low Carbon Steel
- Steel Alloy
- Stainless Steel
- Fast and Reliable Delivery
- Manufacturing Analysis and Online Quotes
- Infinite Capacity
- Material Selection
- Domestic, Centralized Production and Support
Machined plastic parts are left as-milled, meaning they typically show visible tool marks. Some metal parts allow more finishing choices, such as:
When the production run is finished and your requested surface finish is applied, workpieces are packed and ready to be shipped to you in Glendale, AZ. Reach out to request a quick, free quote or call us now at 573-646-3996.
A CNC lathe is typically used to manufacture accurate round (cylindrical or oblong) geometries with both an outer diameter and an inner diameter. A basic CNC lathe operates on two axes and the tool is located in a secured position at 8 to 24 station turret. More advanced lathes have 3-axis, 4-axis, and 5-axis capabilities. The rotating action of the part is called “turning”, hence specific kinds of CNC lathes are called CNC turning machines. CNC turning services can deliver parts faster and more accurate than ever before for your Glendale, AZ project.
Workpieces that are turned have an extremely smooth surface finish. The as-machined surface finish of the cylindrical areas will typically be much smoother using the lathe than the mill, so consider this when selecting the machining method for those Glendale, AZ projects that call for parts that qualify for either method. The metal parts can be lightly bead blasted, if you so desire, leaving a fine matte finish.
We carry a wide selection of metal materials ideally suited for your turned workpieces and their various applications and industries throughout the Glendale, AZ area, including:
Why Pick Roberson Machine Company for Your CNC Service Needs in Glendale, AZ?
Customer satisfaction in our top-quality parts and services is our No. 1 goal. If you are not satisfied in Glendale, AZ, neither are we. We want you to have the best experience possible, to keep you coming back. Reasons why our Glendale, AZ customers pick us include:
We are perfectly situated in our own facilities and on our own land, in a central and convenient location, for fast delivery times to Glendale, AZ and access to major markets.
When you upload your CAD file to request a quote, our staff will analyze your part geometry to pinpoint any aspects that may be hard to machine such as tall, thin walls or holes that can’t be threaded.
Get rid of downtime in Glendale, AZ spent waiting for parts and safeguard in-house machining with on-demand relief and infinite, all-in-one manufacturing capacity. Roberson Machine Company is your single-source manufacturer.
We carry top-of-the-line, engineering-grade plastic and metal materials that are useful for various part applications and industries.
Work with a trustworthy U.S.-based manufacturer and remove the risk of dealing with foreign transactions and shipping. You can also call us at any time at 573-646-3996 or reach out to us online and we’ll help with any questions you might have in Glendale, AZ regarding material recommendations, design, or ordering parts.
Reach Out to a Leading Provider of CNC Services | Roberson Machine Company
If you’ve shopped for reliable CNC services but just can’t find the quality, pricing, or timing that best suits your Glendale, AZ project or plan, try Roberson Machine Company. Our customers partner with us, and they keep coming back. Our well-equipped machine facility includes numerous CNC turning and milling machines, along with various other top-of-the-line machines, as well as the finest specialists in our industry. We are able to deliver the projects and provide the CNC services other Glendale, AZ companies simply can’t.