CNC Services Los Angeles, CA
CNC Services Los Angeles, CA. Whether you need a quick-turn, small production run of a minor part in Los Angeles, CA, or you’re looking for a larger run of an essential part for medical instrumentation, Roberson Machine Company is the place to turn for CNC services. Our skilled machinists operate our CNC machines efficiently and are comfortable in whatever scenario best suits your Los Angeles, CA plan’s needs – rapid prototyping, small-batch machining, or high-volume manufacturing, thanks to automation and high repeatability.
We employ every kind of CNC machine, and pride ourselves on being able to manufacture whatever your Los Angeles, CA company needs, from simple, “as-machined” workpieces to complicated, organic shapes with tight tolerances. We can also manufacture parts with wire EDM and grinders. We have internal standards that adhere to ISO 9001 and AS9100 certifications, ensuring our parts and processes are of the best quality. We take our quality control standards seriously.
What Are the Advantages to My Los Angeles, CA Company By Using CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company?
Roberson Machine Company takes the questions out of manufacturing by ensuring the quality and consistency of every part, every time. The top 5 benefits of choosing Roberson Machine Company for your CNC services are:
- Accuracy — By using CAD and CAM software, a CNC machine can perform the most rigorous of cuts or measurements perfectly. Our skilled specialists can ensure precise accuracy in prototyping or complete production runs for your company in Los Angeles, CA by utilizing our CNC turning or milling systems.
- Repeatability — Our CNC services can produce large batches of accurate products. Each and every time. We maximize output and reduce waste, and pass on the savings to you in Los Angeles, CA.
- Flexibility — We specialize in employing multiple CNC machines simultaneously. We frequently have Los Angeles, CA partners that call for varying sized materials. Our machinists can quickly adjust sizes via our CAD and CAM codes, allowing us to provide you with a large number of custom parts.
- Speed — Due to an extremely low risk of human error, the Roberson CNC machines complete production faster without affecting the quality of the finished product.
- Safety — Our expert machinists have 20-plus years of experience working on CNC machines. We adhere to strict rules and regulations, and we know what to be on the lookout for. Our specialists all wear the best protective gear, and all of our machines are enclosed with protective devices. Our CNC machines are automated, meaning that while our adept specialists are there and have set the CNC specs, they are not hands-on “on the machine.”
In addition to our CNC services, Roberson Machine Company provides the following for our Los Angeles, CA customers:
- Aerospace Machining
- Machined Plastic Parts
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- Aluminum Parts Manufacturer
- Component Manufacturing
Using CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company For Your Company in Los Angeles, CA
CNC milling is a subtractive manufacturing process. It begins by fixturing a block of metal or plastic material within the CNC mill. Using G-code, the CNC machine is set to quickly mill out parts from the block of raw material. Our 3- and 5-axis CNC machines are rigged with various toolsets to maximize efficiency and production speed for your Los Angeles, CA project.
Types of materials best suited for milling include:
- Low Carbon Steel
- Steel Alloy
- Stainless Steel
- Fast and Reliable Delivery
- Online Quotes and Manufacturing Analysis
- Infinite Capacity
- Material Selection
- Domestic, Centralized Production and Support
Machined plastic parts are left as-milled, meaning they typically show visible tool marks. Some metal parts allow more finishing choices, such as:
When the production run is finished and your required surface finish is applied, workpieces are boxed and ready to be shipped to you in Los Angeles, CA. Reach out to request a quick, free quote or give us a call now at 573-646-3996.
A CNC lathe is normally employed to manufacture accurate round (cylindrical or oblong) geometries with both an inner diameter and outer diameter. A simple CNC lathe operates on two axes and the tool is located in a fixed position at 8 to 24 station turret. More advanced lathes have 3-axis, 4-axis, and 5-axis capabilities. The spinning action of the part is called “turning”, hence specific types of CNC lathes are called CNC turning machines. CNC turning services can deliver parts faster and more accurate than ever before for your Los Angeles, CA project.
Parts that are turned have an extremely smooth surface finish. The as-machined surface finish of the cylindrical areas will typically be much smoother using the lathe than the mill, so consider this when selecting the machining method for those Los Angeles, CA projects that call for parts that qualify for either method. The metal parts can be lightly bead blasted, if you so desire, providing a fine matte finish.
We carry a wide range of metal materials suitable for your turned parts and their various applications and industries throughout the Los Angeles, CA area, including:
Why Choose Roberson Machine Company for Your CNC Service Needs in Los Angeles, CA?
Customer satisfaction in our top-quality services and parts is our No. 1 goal. If you are not completely satisfied in Los Angeles, CA, neither are we. We want to create the best experience possible for you, to keep you coming back. Reasons why our Los Angeles, CA customers choose us include:
We are perfectly located on our own land and in our own facilities, in a central and convenient location, for fast shipping times to Los Angeles, CA and access to major markets.
After uploading your CAD file to request a quote, our specialists will analyze your part geometry to pinpoint any features that might be hard to machine such as holes that can’t be threaded or tall, thin walls.
Get rid of downtime in Los Angeles, CA spent waiting for parts and safeguard in-house machining with on-demand relief and infinite, all-in-one manufacturing capacity. Roberson Machine Company is your single-source manufacturer.
We carry engineering-grade, top-of-the-line plastic and metal materials that are suitable for various part applications and industries.
Work with a trustworthy U.S.-based manufacturer and remove the risk of dealing with foreign transactions and shipping. You can also call us at any time at 573-646-3996 or contact us online and we will help with any questions you might have in Los Angeles, CA regarding material recommendations, design, or ordering parts.
Reach Out to a Leading Provider of CNC Services | Roberson Machine Company
If you have looked for dependable CNC services but simply can’t find the timing, pricing, or quality that best suits your Los Angeles, CA project, try Roberson Machine Company. Our customers partner with us, and they keep coming back. Our well-equipped machine facility includes numerous CNC milling and turning machines, along with a variety of other top-of-the-line machines, as well as the finest machinists in our industry. We are able to provide the CNC services and deliver the projects other Los Angeles, CA companies simply can’t.