CNC Services Lexington, KY
CNC Services Lexington, KY. Whether you need a quick-turn, small production run of a stanchion in Lexington, KY, or you’re looking for a larger run of an essential part for medical instrumentation, Roberson Machine Company is the place to turn for CNC services. Our experienced specialists handle our CNC machines efficiently and are comfortable in whatever scenario best suits your Lexington, KY project’s needs – rapid prototyping, small-batch machining, or high-volume manufacturing, because of automation and high repeatability.
We employ every type of CNC machine, and pride ourselves on the ability to manufacture whatever your Lexington, KY company needs, from basic, “as-machined” materials to complicated, organic geometries with tight tolerances. We can also produce workpieces with wire EDM and grinders. We take our quality control standards seriously. We have internal standards that adhere to ISO 9001 and AS9100 certifications, ensuring our parts and processes are of the best quality.
What Are the Benefits to My Lexington, KY Company By Using CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company?
Roberson Machine Company takes the uncertainty out of manufacturing by guaranteeing the quality and consistency of every part, every time. The top 5 advantages of choosing Roberson Machine Company for your CNC services are:
- Accuracy — By using CAD and CAM software, a CNC machine can perform the most rigorous of cuts or measurements perfectly. Our skilled machinists can ensure precise accuracy in prototyping or complete production runs for your company in Lexington, KY by utilizing our CNC turning or milling systems.
- Repeatability — Our CNC services can manufacture large batches of accurate pieces. Each and every time. We reduce waste and maximize output, and pass along the savings to you in Lexington, KY.
- Flexibility — We specialize in operating multiple CNC machines at once. We often have Lexington, KY customers that need differing sizes of materials. Our operators can quickly alter sizes via our CAD and CAM codes, letting us supply you with a wide array of unique parts.
- Speed — Because of an extremely low risk of human error, the Roberson CNC machines finish production sooner without affecting the quality of the finished product.
- Safety — Our skilled specialists have 20-plus years of experience working on CNC machines. We follow strict rules and regulations, and we are aware of what to be on the lookout for. Our specialists all wear the best protective gear, and all of our machines are enclosed with protective devices. Our CNC machines are automated, meaning that while our skilled specialists are present and have set the CNC specs, they are not hands-on “on the machine.”
In addition to our CNC services, Roberson Machine Company provides the following for our Lexington, KY customers:
- Machined Plastic Parts
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- Aluminum Parts Manufacturer
- Component Manufacturing
- 3D Printing Services
Utilizing CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company For Your Company in Lexington, KY
CNC milling is a subtractive manufacturing process. It starts by placing a block of metal or plastic material within the CNC mill. Using G-code, the CNC machine is programmed to quickly mill out parts from the block of raw material. Our 3- and 5-axis CNC machines are equipped with a variety of toolsets to maximize efficiency and production speed for your Lexington, KY project.
The types of materials best suited for milling include:
- Low Carbon Steel
- Steel Alloy
- Stainless Steel
- Fast and Reliable Delivery
- Online Quotes and Manufacturing Analysis
- Infinite Capacity
- Material Selection
- Domestic, Centralized Production and Support
Machined plastic parts are left as-milled, meaning they typically show visible tool marks. Some metal parts allow more finishing choices, like:
When the production run is finished and your requested surface finish is applied, workpieces are packed and ready to be shipped to you in Lexington, KY. Request a quick, free quote or give us a call now at 573-646-3996.
A CNC lathe is normally used to produce accurate round (cylindrical or oblong) shapes with both an outer diameter and an inner diameter. A basic CNC lathe operates on two axes and the tool is located in a fixed position at 8 to 24 station turret. More advanced lathes have 3-axis, 4-axis, and 5-axis capabilities. The rotating action of the part is called “turning”, hence certain kinds of CNC lathes are called CNC turning machines. CNC turning services can deliver parts faster and more accurate than ever before for your Lexington, KY project.
Workpieces that are turned have an extremely smooth surface finish. Consider the fact that the as-machined surface finish of the cylindrical areas will typically be much smoother using the lathe than the mill when pondering the machining method for those Lexington, KY projects that call for parts that could qualify for either technique. The metal parts can be lightly bead blasted, if you so desire, leaving a fine matte finish.
We carry a wide selection of metal materials ideally suited for your turned parts and their various applications and industries throughout the Lexington, KY area, including:
Why Choose Roberson Machine Company for Your CNC Service Needs in Lexington, KY?
Customer satisfaction in our top-quality parts and services is our top priority. If you are not satisfied in Lexington, KY, neither are we. We want you to have the best experience possible, to keep you coming back. Reasons why our Lexington, KY partners select us include:
We are perfectly situated in our own facilities and on our own land, in a central and convenient locale, for quick delivery times to Lexington, KY and access to major markets.
After uploading your CAD file to request a quote, our specialists will analyze your part geometry to pinpoint any aspects that might be difficult to machine such as holes that can’t be threaded or tall, thin walls.
Roberson Machine Company is your single-source manufacturer. Eliminate downtime in Lexington, KY spent waiting for parts and safeguard in-house machining with on-demand relief and infinite, all-in-one manufacturing capacity.
We stock top-of-the-line, engineering-grade metal and plastic materials that are suitable for various part applications and industries.
Partner with a trustworthy U.S.-based manufacturer and remove the hazard of dealing with foreign transactions and shipping. You can also call us at any time at 573-646-3996 or contact us online and we’ll help with any questions you might have in Lexington, KY in regards to ordering parts, design, or material recommendations.
Reach Out to a Leading Provider of CNC Services | Roberson Machine Company
If you have looked for dependable CNC services but simply can’t find the timing, pricing, or quality that best suits your Lexington, KY project or plan, try Roberson Machine Company. Our customers partner with us, and they keep coming back. Our well-equipped machine facility includes numerous CNC turning and milling machines, along with a variety of other top-of-the-line machines, as well as the finest machinists in our industry. We are able to provide the CNC services and deliver the projects other Lexington, KY companies simply can’t.