CNC Services St. Petersburg, FL
CNC Services St. Petersburg, FL. Whether you need a quick-turn, small production run of a stanchion in St. Petersburg, FL, or you’re looking for a larger run of an intrinsic part for medical instrumentation, Roberson Machine Company is the place to turn for CNC services. Our experienced machinists control our CNC machines efficiently and are comfortable in whatever scenario is most suitable for your St. Petersburg, FL job’s needs – rapid prototyping, small-batch machining, or high-volume manufacturing, thanks to automation and high repeatability.
We operate every kind of CNC machine, and pride ourselves on the ability to manufacture whatever you need, from simple, “as-machined” materials to complicated, organic shapes with tight tolerances. We can also manufacture parts with wire EDM and grinders. We have internal standards that adhere to ISO 9001 and AS9100 certifications, ensuring our parts and processes are of the highest quality. We take our quality control standards seriously.
What Are the Advantages to My St. Petersburg, FL Company By Using CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company?
Roberson Machine Company takes the questions out of manufacturing by ensuring the consistency and quality of every part, every time. The top 5 benefits of picking Roberson Machine Company for your CNC services are:
- Accuracy — A CNC machine can perform the most rigorous of cuts or measurements perfectly by utilizing CAD and CAM software. Our expert machinists can guarantee precise accuracy in prototyping or entire production runs for your company in St. Petersburg, FL by utilizing our CNC turning or milling systems.
- Repeatability — Our CNC services can manufacture large quantities of accurate products. Each and every time. We maximize output and reduce waste, and pass on the savings to you in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Flexibility — We specialize in employing multiple CNC machines simultaneously. We frequently have St. Petersburg, FL partners that call for varying sized materials. Our operators can quickly adjust sizes via our CAD and CAM codes, letting us provide you with a wide array of unique parts.
- Speed — Due to an extremely low risk of human error, the Roberson CNC machines finish production sooner without affecting the quality of the finished product.
- Safety — Our skilled machinists have 20-plus years of experience operating CNC machines. We adhere to stringent rules and regulations, and we are aware of what to be on the lookout for. All of our machines are enclosed with protective devices, and our specialists all wear the best protective gear. Our CNC machines are automated, meaning that while our skilled specialists are there and have set the CNC specifications, they are not hands-on “on the machine.”
Along with our CNC services, Roberson Machine Company provides the following for our St. Petersburg, FL customers:
- Aerospace Machining
- Machined Plastic Parts
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- Aluminum Parts Manufacturer
- Component Manufacturing
Utilizing CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company For Your Company in St. Petersburg, FL
CNC milling is a subtractive manufacturing process. It begins by fixturing a block of plastic or metal material within the CNC mill. Using G-code, the CNC machine is set to rapidly mill out parts from the block of raw material. Our 3- and 5-axis CNC machines are rigged with various toolsets to maximize efficiency and production speed for your St. Petersburg, FL job.
Types of materials best suited for milling are:
- Low Carbon Steel
- Steel Alloy
- Stainless Steel
- Fast and Reliable Delivery
- Online Quotes and Manufacturing Analysis
- Infinite Capacity
- Material Selection
- Domestic, Centralized Production and Support
Machined plastic parts are left as-milled, meaning they typically show visible tool marks. Some metal parts allow more finishing choices, such as:
When the production run is finished and your requested surface finish is applied, parts are boxed and ready to be shipped to you in St. Petersburg, FL. Request a quick, free quote or give us a call now at 573-646-3996.
A CNC lathe is normally employed to produce precise round (cylindrical or oblong) geometries with both an outer diameter and an inner diameter. A simple CNC lathe operates on two axes and the tool is located in a secured position at 8 to 24 station turret. More advanced lathes have 3-axis, 4-axis, and 5-axis capabilities. The rotating action of the part is called “turning”, hence specific kinds of CNC lathes are called CNC turning machines. CNC turning delivers not just faster parts, but more accurate and impeccable results every time for your St. Petersburg, FL project.
Workpieces that are turned have an extremely smooth surface finish. The as-machined surface finish of the cylindrical areas will typically be much smoother using the lathe than the mill, so consider this when selecting the machining method for those St. Petersburg, FL projects that call for parts that qualify for either method. The metal parts can be lightly bead blasted, if you so desire, leaving a fine matte finish.
We stock a wide range of metal materials suitable for your turned materials and their various applications and industries throughout the St. Petersburg, FL area, such as:
Why Pick Roberson Machine Company for Your CNC Service Needs in St. Petersburg, FL?
Customer satisfaction in our high-quality parts and services is our top priority. If you are not completely satisfied in St. Petersburg, FL, neither are we. We want to create the best experience possible for you, to keep you coming back. Reasons why our St. Petersburg, FL customers choose us include:
We are perfectly situated on our own land and in our own facilities, in a central and convenient locale, for fast shipping times to St. Petersburg, FL and access to major markets.
When you upload your CAD file to request a quote, our staff will analyze your part geometry to identify any aspects that may be difficult to machine such as holes that can’t be threaded or tall, thin walls.
Roberson Machine Company is your single-source manufacturer. Get rid of downtime in St. Petersburg, FL spent waiting for parts and safeguard in-house machining with on-demand relief and infinite, all-in-one manufacturing capacity.
We stock engineering-grade, top-of-the-line plastic and metal materials that are suitable for various part applications and industries.
Work with a trusted U.S.-based manufacturer and remove the risk of dealing with foreign transactions and shipping. You can also call us at any time at 573-646-3996 or contact us online and we will help with any questions you may have in St. Petersburg, FL regarding ordering parts, design, or material recommendations.
Reach Out to a Leading Provider of CNC Services | Roberson Machine Company
If you have looked for dependable CNC services but just cannot find the quality, pricing, or timing that best suits your St. Petersburg, FL project or plan, try Roberson Machine Company. Our customers partner with us, and they keep coming back. Our well-equipped machine shop includes numerous CNC milling and turning machines, along with various other high-quality machines, as well as the finest machinists in our industry. We are able to provide the CNC services and deliver the projects other St. Petersburg, FL companies simply can’t.