CNC Services Oklahoma City, OK
CNC Services Oklahoma City, OK. No matter if you need a quick-turn, small production run of a stanchion in Oklahoma City, OK, or you’re looking for a larger run of an integral part for medical instrumentation, Roberson Machine Company is the place to turn for CNC services. Our experienced machinists control our CNC machines efficiently and are comfortable in whatever situation is most suitable for your Oklahoma City, OK project’s needs – rapid prototyping, small-batch machining, or high-volume manufacturing, thanks to high repeatability and automation.
We employ every kind of CNC machine, and pride ourselves on the ability to manufacture whatever you need, from basic, “as-machined” materials to complicated, organic geometries with tight tolerances. We can also produce workpieces with wire EDM and grinders. We have internal standards that adhere to ISO 9001 and AS9100 certifications, ensuring our parts and processes are of the highest quality. We take our quality control standards seriously.
What Are the Advantages to My Oklahoma City, OK Company By Utilizing CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company?
Roberson Machine Company takes the uncertainty out of manufacturing by ensuring the consistency and quality of every part, every time. The top 5 advantages of picking Roberson Machine Company for your CNC services are:
- Accuracy — By using CAD and CAM software, a CNC machine can perform the most rigorous of cuts or measurements perfectly. Using our CNC milling or turning systems, our expert specialists can ensure precise accuracy in prototyping or complete production runs for your company in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Repeatability — Our CNC services can produce large batches of accurate pieces. Each and every time. We reduce waste and maximize output, and pass along the savings to you in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Flexibility — We specialize in employing numerous CNC machines at once. We frequently have Oklahoma City, OK partners that need varying sizes of materials. Our specialists can quickly alter sizes via our CAD and CAM codes, letting us supply you with a large number of unique parts.
- Speed — Due to an extremely low risk of human error, the Roberson CNC machines complete production faster without affecting the quality of the finished product.
- Safety — Our expert specialists have 20-plus years of experience operating CNC machines. We adhere to stringent rules and regulations, and we are aware of what to be on the lookout for. Our specialists all wear the best protective gear, and all of our machines are enclosed with protective devices. Our CNC machines are automated, meaning that while our skilled machinists are there and have programmed the CNC specs, they are not hands-on “on the machine.”
In addition to our CNC services, Roberson Machine Company provides the following for our Oklahoma City, OK customers:
- Aerospace Machining
- Machined Plastic Parts
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- Aluminum Parts Manufacturer
- Component Manufacturing
Using CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company For Your Company in Oklahoma City, OK
CNC milling is a subtractive manufacturing process. It starts by placing a block of metal or plastic material inside the CNC mill. Using G-code, the CNC machine is set to rapidly mill out parts from the block of raw material. Our 3- and 5-axis CNC machines are equipped with a variety of toolsets to maximize production speed and efficiency for your Oklahoma City, OK project or plan.
The types of materials best suited for milling include:
- Low Carbon Steel
- Steel Alloy
- Stainless Steel
- Fast and Reliable Delivery
- Manufacturing Analysis and Online Quotes
- Infinite Capacity
- Material Selection
- Domestic, Centralized Production and Support
Machined plastic parts are left as-milled, meaning they typically show visible tool marks. Some metal parts allow more finishing choices, such as:
When the production run is complete and your required surface finish is applied, workpieces are boxed and set to be shipped to you in Oklahoma City, OK. Reach out to request a quick, free quote or give us a call now at 573-646-3996.
A CNC lathe is typically employed to produce precise round (cylindrical or oblong) geometries with both an inner diameter and outer diameter. A standard CNC lathe operates on two axes and the tool is located in a secured position at 8 to 24 station turret. More advanced lathes have 3-axis, 4-axis, and 5-axis capabilities. The rotating action of the part is called “turning”, hence specific types of CNC lathes are called CNC turning machines. CNC turning delivers not just faster parts, but more accurate and impeccable results every time for your Oklahoma City, OK project.
Workpieces that are turned have an extremely smooth surface finish. Consider the fact that the as-machined surface finish of the cylindrical areas will typically be much smoother using the lathe than the mill when pondering the machining method for those Oklahoma City, OK projects that call for parts that could qualify for either technique. The metal parts can be lightly bead blasted, if you choose, providing a fine matte finish.
We carry a wide selection of metal materials ideal for your turned materials and their various applications and industries throughout the Oklahoma City, OK area, such as:
Why Pick Roberson Machine Company for Your CNC Service Needs in Oklahoma City, OK?
Customer satisfaction in our high-quality services and parts is our top priority. If you are not satisfied in Oklahoma City, OK, neither are we. We want you to have the best experience possible, to keep you coming back. Reasons why our Oklahoma City, OK partners choose us include:
We are perfectly located in our own facilities and on our own land, in a convenient and central locale, for quick delivery times to Oklahoma City, OK and access to major markets.
When you upload your CAD file to request a quote, our staff will analyze your part geometry to identify any features that may be hard to machine such as tall, thin walls or holes that can’t be threaded.
Roberson Machine Company is your single-source manufacturer. Eliminate downtime in Oklahoma City, OK spent waiting for parts and safeguard in-house machining with on-demand relief and infinite, all-in-one manufacturing capacity.
We stock engineering-grade, top-of-the-line metal and plastic materials that are suitable for various part applications and industries.
Partner with a trustworthy U.S.-based manufacturer and remove the hazard of dealing with foreign transactions and shipping. You can also call us at any time at 573-646-3996 or contact us online and we will assist with any questions you may have in Oklahoma City, OK in regards to material recommendations, design, or ordering parts.
Contact a Leading Provider of CNC Services | Roberson Machine Company
If you have looked for dependable CNC services but simply cannot find the timing, pricing, or quality that best suits your Oklahoma City, OK project, try Roberson Machine Company. Our customers partner with us, and they keep coming back. Our well-equipped machine shop includes numerous CNC turning and milling machines, along with various other high-quality machines, as well as the finest specialists in our industry. We are able to provide the CNC services and deliver the projects other Oklahoma City, OK companies just can’t.