CNC Services Columbus, OH
CNC Services Columbus, OH. Whether you need a quick-turn, small production run of a stanchion in Columbus, OH, or you’re looking for a larger run of an intrinsic part for medical instrumentation, Roberson Machine Company is the place to turn for CNC services. Our skilled specialists control our CNC machines efficiently and are comfortable in whatever situation best suits your Columbus, OH project’s needs – rapid prototyping, small-batch machining, or high-volume manufacturing, thanks to automation and high repeatability.
We operate every type of CNC machine, and pride ourselves on being able to manufacture whatever you need, from simple, “as-machined” parts to complex, organic geometries with tight tolerances. We can also produce workpieces with wire EDM and grinders. We have internal standards that adhere to ISO 9001 and AS9100 certifications, ensuring our processes and parts are of the highest quality. We take our quality control standards seriously.
What Are the Benefits to My Columbus, OH Company By Using CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company?
Roberson Machine Company takes the uncertainty out of manufacturing by guaranteeing the quality and consistency of every part, every time. The top 5 advantages of choosing Roberson Machine Company for your CNC services are:
- Accuracy — A CNC machine can perform the most rigorous of cuts or measurements perfectly by utilizing CAD and CAM software. Using our CNC milling or turning systems, our skilled machinists can guarantee precise accuracy in prototyping or complete production runs for your company in Columbus, OH.
- Repeatability — Our CNC services can manufacture large quantities of accurate parts. Each and every time. We maximize output and reduce waste, and pass on the savings to you in Columbus, OH.
- Flexibility — We specialize in employing numerous CNC machines at once. We frequently have Columbus, OH customers that call for varying sizes of materials. Our machinists can quickly alter sizes via our CAD and CAM codes, letting us provide you with a large number of custom parts.
- Speed — Because of an extremely low risk of human error, the Roberson CNC machines complete production sooner without affecting the quality of the finished product.
- Safety — Our expert specialists have 20-plus years of experience employing CNC machines. We adhere to strict rules and regulations, and we are aware of what to be on the lookout for. Our specialists all wear the best protective gear, and all of our machines are enclosed with protective devices. Our CNC machines are automated, meaning that while our adept machinists are present and have set the CNC specifications, they are not hands-on “on the machine.”
Along with our CNC services, Roberson Machine Company provides the following for our Columbus, OH partners:
- Aerospace Machining
- Machined Plastic Parts
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- Aluminum Parts Manufacturer
- Component Manufacturing
Utilizing CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company For Your Company in Columbus, OH
CNC milling is a subtractive manufacturing process. It begins by fixturing a block of plastic or metal material inside the CNC mill. Utilizing G-code, the CNC machine is programmed to rapidly mill out workpieces from the block of raw material. Our 3- and 5-axis CNC machines are rigged with a variety of toolsets to maximize efficiency and production speed for your Columbus, OH job.
Types of materials ideal for milling are:
- Low Carbon Steel
- Steel Alloy
- Stainless Steel
- Fast and Reliable Delivery
- Manufacturing Analysis and Online Quotes
- Infinite Capacity
- Material Selection
- Domestic, Centralized Production and Support
Machined plastic parts are left as-milled, meaning they typically show visible tool marks. Some metal parts allow more finishing choices, such as:
When the production run is finished and your requested surface finish is applied, parts are boxed and set to be shipped to you in Columbus, OH. Request a quick, free quote or call us now at 573-646-3996.
A CNC lathe is typically employed to produce accurate round (cylindrical or oblong) shapes with both an inner diameter and outer diameter. A standard CNC lathe operates on two axes and the tool is located in a secured position at 8 to 24 station turret. More advanced lathes have 3-axis, 4-axis, and 5-axis capabilities. The spinning action of the part is called “turning”, hence specific kinds of CNC lathes are called CNC turning machines. CNC turning services can deliver parts faster and more accurate than ever before for your Columbus, OH project.
Workpieces that are turned have an extremely smooth surface finish. Consider the fact that the as-machined surface finish of the cylindrical areas will typically be much smoother using the lathe than the mill when pondering the machining method for those Columbus, OH projects that call for workpieces that could qualify for either technique. The metal parts can be lightly bead blasted, if you choose, providing a fine matte finish.
We carry a wide selection of metal materials ideal for your turned parts and their various applications and industries throughout the Columbus, OH area, including:
Why Pick Roberson Machine Company for Your CNC Service Needs in Columbus, OH?
Customer satisfaction in our high-quality services and parts is our No. 1 goal. If you are not satisfied in Columbus, OH, neither are we. We want you to have the best experience possible, to keep you coming back. Reasons why our Columbus, OH customers select us include:
We are perfectly situated on our own land and in our own facilities, in a convenient and central locale, for fast shipping times to Columbus, OH and access to major markets.
After uploading your CAD file to request a quote, our specialists will analyze your part geometry to pinpoint any features that may be hard to machine such as tall, thin walls or holes that can’t be threaded.
Get rid of downtime in Columbus, OH spent waiting for parts and safeguard in-house machining with on-demand relief and infinite, all-in-one manufacturing capacity. Roberson Machine Company is your single-source manufacturer.
We stock top-of-the-line, engineering-grade plastic and metal materials that are suitable for various part applications and industries.
Partner with a trustworthy U.S.-based manufacturer and remove the risk of dealing with foreign transactions and shipping. You can also call us at any time at 573-646-3996 or contact us online and we will assist with any questions you might have in Columbus, OH in regards to material recommendations, design, or ordering parts.
Reach Out to a Leading Provider of CNC Services | Roberson Machine Company
If you’ve shopped for reliable CNC services but just cannot find the timing, pricing, or quality that best suits your Columbus, OH project or plan, try Roberson Machine Company. Our customers partner with us, and they keep coming back. Our well-equipped machine shop includes numerous CNC turning and milling machines, along with a variety of other high-quality machines, as well as the finest specialists in our industry. We are able to provide the CNC services and deliver the projects other Columbus, OH companies just can’t.