CNC Services Phoenix, AZ
CNC Services Phoenix, AZ. No matter if you need a quick-turn, small production run of a minor part in Phoenix, AZ, or you’re looking for a larger run of an intrinsic workpiece for medical instrumentation, Roberson Machine Company is the place to turn for CNC services. Our skilled specialists operate our CNC machines efficiently and are comfortable in whatever situation is most suitable for your Phoenix, AZ project’s needs – rapid prototyping, small-batch machining, or high-volume production, because of high repeatability and automation.
We operate every kind of CNC machine, and pride ourselves on the ability to manufacture whatever you need, from basic, “as-machined” workpieces to complicated, organic shapes with tight tolerances. We can also produce workpieces with wire EDM and grinders. We take our quality control standards seriously. We have internal standards that adhere to ISO 9001 and AS9100 certifications, ensuring our parts and processes are of the highest quality.
What Are the Advantages to My Phoenix, AZ Company By Utilizing CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company?
Roberson Machine Company takes the uncertainty out of manufacturing by guaranteeing the quality and consistency of every part, every time. The top 5 benefits of selecting Roberson Machine Company for your CNC services are:
- Accuracy — A CNC machine can perform the most rigorous of cuts or measurements perfectly by utilizing CAD and CAM software. Our expert machinists can ensure precise accuracy in prototyping or complete production runs for your company in Phoenix, AZ by utilizing our CNC turning or milling systems.
- Repeatability — Our CNC services can manufacture large quantities of accurate parts. Each time. Every time. We reduce waste and maximize output, and pass along the savings to you in Phoenix, AZ.
- Flexibility — We specialize in operating multiple CNC machines simultaneously. We often have Phoenix, AZ partners that call for varying sized materials. Our operators can quickly alter sizes via our CAD and CAM codes, allowing us to provide you with a large number of unique parts.
- Speed — Because of an extremely low risk of human error, the Roberson CNC machines finish production sooner without affecting the quality of the finished product.
- Safety — Our expert machinists have 20-plus years of experience employing CNC machines. We adhere to strict rules and regulations, and we know what to be on the lookout for. Our specialists all wear the best protective gear, and all of our machines are enclosed with protective devices. Our CNC machines are automated, meaning that while our adept machinists are present and have programmed the CNC specifications, they are not hands-on “on the machine.”
In addition to our CNC services, Roberson Machine Company provides the following for our Phoenix, AZ customers:
- Machined Plastic Parts
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- Aluminum Parts Manufacturer
- Component Manufacturing
- 3D Printing Services
Using CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company For Your Company in Phoenix, AZ
CNC milling is a subtractive manufacturing process. It starts by placing a block of metal or plastic material inside the CNC mill. Using G-code, the CNC machine is programmed to rapidly mill out parts from the block of raw material. Our 3- and 5-axis CNC machines are equipped with a variety of toolsets to maximize efficiency and production speed for your Phoenix, AZ project or plan.
Types of materials best suited for milling include:
- Low Carbon Steel
- Steel Alloy
- Stainless Steel
- Fast and Reliable Delivery
- Manufacturing Analysis and Online Quotes
- Infinite Capacity
- Material Selection
- Domestic, Centralized Production and Support
Machined plastic parts are left as-milled, meaning they typically show visible tool marks. Some metal parts allow more finishing choices, like:
When the production run is complete and your requested surface finish is applied, parts are boxed and ready to be shipped to you in Phoenix, AZ. Request a quick, free quote or call us now at 573-646-3996.
A CNC lathe is normally employed to produce precise round (cylindrical or oblong) shapes with both an outer diameter and an inner diameter. A standard CNC lathe operates on two axes and the tool is located in a fixed position at 8 to 24 station turret. More advanced lathes have 3-axis, 4-axis, and 5-axis capabilities. The rotating action of the part is called “turning”, hence specific kinds of CNC lathes are called CNC turning machines. CNC turning delivers not just faster parts, but more accurate and impeccable results every time for your Phoenix, AZ project.
Workpieces that are turned have a very smooth surface finish. Consider the fact that the as-machined surface finish of the cylindrical areas will typically be much smoother using the lathe than the mill when pondering the machining method for those Phoenix, AZ projects that call for parts that could qualify for either technique. The metal parts can be lightly bead blasted, if you choose, providing a fine matte finish.
We carry a wide selection of metal materials ideally suited for your turned workpieces and their various applications and industries throughout the Phoenix, AZ area, including:
Why Choose Roberson Machine Company for Your CNC Service Needs in Phoenix, AZ?
Customer satisfaction in our high-quality parts and services is our No. 1 goal. If you are not completely satisfied in Phoenix, AZ, neither are we. We want to create the best experience possible for you, to keep you coming back. Reasons why our Phoenix, AZ customers pick us include:
We are perfectly located in our own facilities and on our own land, in a convenient and central locale, for fast shipping times to Phoenix, AZ and access to major markets.
After uploading your CAD file to request a quote, our staff will analyze your part geometry to identify any aspects that might be difficult to machine such as tall, thin walls or holes that can’t be threaded.
Roberson Machine Company is your single-source manufacturer. Get rid of downtime in Phoenix, AZ spent waiting for parts and safeguard in-house machining with on-demand relief and infinite, all-in-one manufacturing capacity.
We stock top-of-the-line, engineering-grade metal and plastic materials that are useful for various part applications and industries.
Work with a trusted U.S.-based manufacturer and remove the risk of dealing with shipping and foreign transactions. You can also call us at any time at 573-646-3996 or contact us online and we’ll help with any questions you might have in Phoenix, AZ about material recommendations, design, or ordering parts.
Reach Out to a Leading Provider of CNC Services | Roberson Machine Company
If you have looked for reliable CNC services but simply cannot find the quality, pricing, or timing that best suits your Phoenix, AZ project or plan, try Roberson Machine Company. Our customers partner with us, and they keep coming back. Our well-equipped machine facility includes numerous CNC milling and turning machines, along with various other high-quality machines, as well as the finest specialists in our industry. We are able to deliver the projects and provide the CNC services other Phoenix, AZ companies just can’t.