CNC Services Sacramento, CA
CNC Services Sacramento, CA. No matter if you need a quick-turn, small production run of a minor part in Sacramento, CA, or you’re looking for a larger run of an essential part for medical instrumentation, Roberson Machine Company is the place to turn for CNC services. Our experienced specialists control our CNC machines efficiently and are comfortable in whatever situation best suits your Sacramento, CA plan’s needs – rapid prototyping, small-batch machining, or high-volume manufacturing, because of high repeatability and automation.
We employ every kind of CNC machine, and pride ourselves on being able to manufacture whatever you need, from simple, “as-machined” parts to complex, organic geometries with tight tolerances. We can also produce workpieces with wire EDM and grinders. We have internal standards that adhere to ISO 9001 and AS9100 certifications, ensuring our parts and processes are of the best quality. We take our quality control standards seriously.
What Are the Benefits to My Sacramento, CA Company By Using CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company?
Roberson Machine Company takes the questions out of manufacturing by guaranteeing the quality and consistency of every part, every time. The top 5 advantages of selecting Roberson Machine Company for your CNC services are:
- Accuracy — A CNC machine can perform the most rigorous of cuts or measurements perfectly by utilizing CAD and CAM software. Our skilled machinists can guarantee precise accuracy in prototyping or complete production runs for your company in Sacramento, CA by utilizing our CNC turning or milling systems.
- Repeatability — Our CNC services can produce large batches of accurate parts. Each time. Every time. We maximize output and reduce waste, and pass along the savings to you in Sacramento, CA.
- Flexibility — We specialize in employing multiple CNC machines simultaneously. We often have Sacramento, CA customers that call for varying sized materials. Our specialists can quickly adjust sizes via our CAD and CAM codes, allowing us to supply you with a large number of unique parts.
- Speed — Due to an extremely low risk of human error, the Roberson CNC machines complete production sooner without affecting the quality of the finished product.
- Safety — Our expert specialists have 20-plus years of experience working on CNC machines. We follow stringent rules and regulations, and we know what to be on the lookout for. Our specialists all wear the best protective gear, and all of our machines are enclosed with protective devices. Our CNC machines are automated, meaning that while our adept specialists are in the area and have programmed the CNC specifications, they are not hands-on “on the machine.”
In addition to our CNC services, Roberson Machine Company provides the following for our Sacramento, CA partners:
- Aerospace Machining
- Machined Plastic Parts
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- Aluminum Parts Manufacturer
- Component Manufacturing
Utilizing CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company For Your Company in Sacramento, CA
CNC milling is a subtractive manufacturing process. It begins by fixturing a block of metal or plastic material inside the CNC mill. Utilizing G-code, the CNC machine is programmed to rapidly mill out workpieces from the block of raw material. Our 3- and 5-axis CNC machines are equipped with various toolsets to maximize efficiency and production speed for your Sacramento, CA project.
Types of materials best suited for milling include:
- Low Carbon Steel
- Steel Alloy
- Stainless Steel
- Fast and Reliable Delivery
- Manufacturing Analysis and Online Quotes
- Infinite Capacity
- Material Selection
- Domestic, Centralized Production and Support
Machined plastic parts are left as-milled, meaning they typically show visible tool marks. Some metal parts allow more finishing choices, such as:
When the production run is finished and your requested surface finish is applied, parts are packed and set to be shipped to you in Sacramento, CA. Request a quick, free quote or give us a call now at 573-646-3996.
A CNC lathe is normally employed to manufacture accurate round (cylindrical or oblong) geometries with both an inner diameter and outer diameter. A standard CNC lathe operates on two axes and the tool is located in a fixed position at 8 to 24 station turret. More advanced lathes have 3-axis, 4-axis, and 5-axis capabilities. The spinning action of the part is called “turning”, hence specific types of CNC lathes are called CNC turning machines. CNC turning delivers not just faster parts, but more accurate and impeccable results every time for your Sacramento, CA project.
Parts that are turned have an extremely smooth surface finish. The as-machined surface finish of the cylindrical areas will typically be much smoother using the lathe than the mill, so consider this when selecting the machining method for those Sacramento, CA projects that call for parts that qualify for either method. The metal parts can be lightly bead blasted, if you choose, leaving a fine matte finish.
We carry a wide selection of metal materials ideally suited for your turned workpieces and their various applications and industries throughout the Sacramento, CA area, including:
Why Pick Roberson Machine Company for Your CNC Service Needs in Sacramento, CA?
Customer satisfaction in our high-quality services and parts is our top priority. If you are not completely satisfied in Sacramento, CA, neither are we. We want to create the best experience possible for you, to keep you coming back. Reasons why our Sacramento, CA customers pick us include:
We are ideally located in our own facilities and on our own land, in a convenient and central location, for fast shipping times to Sacramento, CA and access to major markets.
After uploading your CAD file to request a quote, our staff will analyze your part geometry to identify any features that might be difficult to machine such as tall, thin walls or holes that can’t be threaded.
Eliminate downtime in Sacramento, CA spent waiting for parts and safeguard in-house machining with on-demand relief and infinite, all-in-one manufacturing capacity. Roberson Machine Company is your single-source manufacturer.
We stock top-of-the-line, engineering-grade plastic and metal materials that are useful for various part applications and industries.
Work with a trusted U.S.-based manufacturer and eradicate the risk of dealing with foreign transactions and shipping. You can also call us at any time at 573-646-3996 or reach out to us online and we’ll assist with any questions you might have in Sacramento, CA in regards to ordering parts, design, or material recommendations.
Reach Out to a Leading Provider of CNC Services | Roberson Machine Company
If you have shopped for dependable CNC services but just cannot find the quality, pricing, or timing that best suits your Sacramento, CA project or plan, try Roberson Machine Company. Our customers partner with us, and they keep coming back. Our well-equipped machine facility includes numerous CNC milling and turning machines, along with a variety of other top-of-the-line machines, as well as the finest machinists in our industry. We are able to provide the CNC services and deliver the projects other Sacramento, CA companies simply can’t.