CNC Services Portland, OR
CNC Services Portland, OR. No matter if you need a quick-turn, small production run of a minor part in Portland, OR, or you’re looking for a larger run of an intrinsic part for medical instrumentation, Roberson Machine Company is the place to turn for CNC services. Our experienced machinists operate our CNC machines efficiently and are comfortable in whatever situation is most suitable for your Portland, OR plan’s needs – rapid prototyping, small-batch machining, or high-volume production, thanks to high repeatability and automation.
We operate every type of CNC machine, and pride ourselves on the ability to manufacture whatever you need, from basic, “as-machined” workpieces to complex, organic geometries with tight tolerances. We can also manufacture workpieces with wire EDM and grinders. We take our quality control standards seriously. We have internal standards that adhere to ISO 9001 and AS9100 certifications, ensuring our parts and processes are of the highest quality.
What Are the Benefits to My Portland, OR Company By Using CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company?
Roberson Machine Company takes the questions out of manufacturing by ensuring the consistency and quality of every part, every time. The top 5 advantages of selecting Roberson Machine Company for your CNC services are:
- Accuracy — A CNC machine can perform the most rigorous of cuts or measurements perfectly by utilizing CAD and CAM software. Our expert machinists can guarantee precise accuracy in prototyping or complete production runs for your company in Portland, OR by utilizing our CNC turning or milling systems.
- Repeatability — Our CNC services can manufacture large batches of accurate pieces. Each and every time. We reduce waste and maximize output, and pass along the savings to you in Portland, OR.
- Flexibility — We specialize in employing numerous CNC machines at once. We often have Portland, OR customers that need varying sizes of materials. Our machinists can quickly adjust sizes via our CAD and CAM codes, allowing us to provide you with a wide array of custom parts.
- Speed — Because of an extremely low risk of human error, the Roberson CNC machines complete production faster without affecting the quality of the finished product.
- Safety — Our skilled machinists have 20-plus years of experience operating CNC machines. We adhere to strict rules and regulations, and we are familiar with what to be on the lookout for. Our specialists all wear the best protective gear, and all of our machines are enclosed with protective devices. Our CNC machines are automated, meaning that while our skilled machinists are in the area and have set the CNC specifications, they are not hands-on “on the machine.”
Along with our CNC services, Roberson Machine Company provides the following for our Portland, OR partners:
- Aerospace Machining
- Machined Plastic Parts
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- Aluminum Parts Manufacturer
- Component Manufacturing
Utilizing CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company For Your Company in Portland, OR
CNC milling is a subtractive manufacturing process. It starts by placing a block of plastic or metal material within the CNC mill. Using G-code, the CNC machine is programmed to quickly mill out workpieces from the block of raw material. Our 3- and 5-axis CNC machines are rigged with a variety of toolsets to maximize efficiency and production speed for your Portland, OR project.
The types of materials best suited for milling are:
- Low Carbon Steel
- Steel Alloy
- Stainless Steel
- Fast and Reliable Delivery
- Manufacturing Analysis and Online Quotes
- Infinite Capacity
- Material Selection
- Domestic, Centralized Production and Support
Machined plastic parts are left as-milled, meaning they typically show visible tool marks. Some metal parts allow more finishing choices, such as:
When the production run is complete and your requested surface finish is applied, parts are boxed and set to be shipped to you in Portland, OR. Reach out to request a quick, free quote or give us a call now at 573-646-3996.
A CNC lathe is typically employed to produce precise round (cylindrical or oblong) shapes with both an inner diameter and outer diameter. A standard CNC lathe operates on two axes and the tool is located in a secured position at 8 to 24 station turret. More advanced lathes have 3-axis, 4-axis, and 5-axis capabilities. The rotating action of the part is called “turning”, hence specific types of CNC lathes are called CNC turning machines. CNC turning services can deliver parts faster and more accurate than ever before for your Portland, OR project.
Workpieces that are turned have a very smooth surface finish. The as-machined surface finish of the cylindrical areas will typically be much smoother using the lathe than the mill, so consider this when selecting the machining method for those Portland, OR projects that call for parts that qualify for either method. The metal parts can be lightly bead blasted, if you choose, leaving a fine matte finish.
We stock a wide selection of metal materials suitable for your turned workpieces and their various applications and industries throughout the Portland, OR area, including:
Why Pick Roberson Machine Company for Your CNC Service Needs in Portland, OR?
Customer satisfaction in our top-quality parts and services is our No. 1 goal. If you are not completely satisfied in Portland, OR, neither are we. We want you to have the best experience possible, to keep you coming back. Reasons why our Portland, OR customers select us include:
We are ideally located in our own facilities and on our own land, in a convenient and central location, for quick shipping times to Portland, OR and access to major markets.
When you upload your CAD file to request a quote, our staff will analyze your part geometry to pinpoint any aspects that may be hard to machine such as holes that can’t be threaded or tall, thin walls.
Get rid of downtime in Portland, OR spent waiting for parts and safeguard in-house machining with on-demand relief and infinite, all-in-one manufacturing capacity. Roberson Machine Company is your single-source manufacturer.
We stock engineering-grade, top-of-the-line metal and plastic materials that are suitable for various part applications and industries.
Work with a trustworthy U.S.-based manufacturer and eradicate the risk of dealing with foreign transactions and shipping. You can also call us at any time at 573-646-3996 or contact us online and we’ll help with any questions you may have in Portland, OR about ordering parts, design, or material recommendations.
Reach Out to a Leading Provider of CNC Services | Roberson Machine Company
If you have shopped for dependable CNC services but just cannot find the timing, pricing, or quality that best suits your Portland, OR project, try Roberson Machine Company. Our customers partner with us, and they keep coming back. Our well-equipped machine shop includes numerous CNC milling and turning machines, along with a variety of other top-of-the-line machines, as well as the finest machinists in our industry. We are able to provide the CNC services and deliver the projects other Portland, OR companies just can’t.