CNC Services Kansas City, MO
CNC Services Kansas City, MO. No matter if you need a quick-turn, small production run of a minor part in Kansas City, MO, or you’re looking for a larger run of an essential workpiece for medical instrumentation, Roberson Machine Company is the place to turn for CNC services. Our experienced specialists operate our CNC machines efficiently and are comfortable in whatever scenario best suits your Kansas City, MO job’s needs – rapid prototyping, small-batch machining, or high-volume manufacturing, thanks to automation and high repeatability.
We employ every type of CNC machine, and pride ourselves on being able to manufacture whatever your Kansas City, MO company needs, from basic, “as-machined” materials to complex, organic shapes with tight tolerances. We can also produce workpieces with wire EDM and grinders. We have internal standards that adhere to ISO 9001 and AS9100 certifications, ensuring our parts and processes are of the highest quality. We take our quality control standards seriously.
What Are the Benefits to My Kansas City, MO Company By Using CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company?
Roberson Machine Company takes the wonder out of manufacturing by guaranteeing the consistency and quality of every part, every time. The top 5 advantages of selecting Roberson Machine Company for your CNC services are:
- Accuracy — By using CAD and CAM software, a CNC machine can perform the most rigorous of cuts or measurements perfectly. Using our CNC milling or turning systems, our skilled machinists can guarantee precise accuracy in prototyping or complete production runs for your company in Kansas City, MO.
- Repeatability — Our CNC services can manufacture large batches of accurate pieces. Each time. Every time. We maximize output and reduce waste, and pass along the savings to you in Kansas City, MO.
- Flexibility — We specialize in employing numerous CNC machines simultaneously. We often have Kansas City, MO customers that call for varying sizes of materials. Our specialists can quickly adjust sizes via our CAD and CAM codes, letting us provide you with a large number of custom parts.
- Speed — Due to an extremely low risk of human error, the Roberson CNC machines complete production faster without affecting the quality of the finished product.
- Safety — Our skilled specialists have 20-plus years of experience working on CNC machines. We follow stringent rules and regulations, and we know what to be on the lookout for. Our specialists all wear the best protective gear, and all of our machines are enclosed with protective devices. Our CNC machines are automated, meaning that while our adept specialists are in the area and have set the CNC specs, they are not hands-on “on the machine.”
In addition to our CNC services, Roberson Machine Company provides the following for our Kansas City, MO partners:
- Machined Plastic Parts
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- Aluminum Parts Manufacturer
- Component Manufacturing
- 3D Printing Services
Utilizing CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company For Your Company in Kansas City, MO
CNC milling is a subtractive manufacturing process. It begins by fixturing a block of metal or plastic material within the CNC mill. Using G-code, the CNC machine is programmed to rapidly mill out parts from the block of raw material. Our 3- and 5-axis CNC machines are equipped with a variety of toolsets to maximize efficiency and production speed for your Kansas City, MO job.
Types of materials ideal for milling are:
- Low Carbon Steel
- Steel Alloy
- Stainless Steel
- Fast and Reliable Delivery
- Online Quotes and Manufacturing Analysis
- Infinite Capacity
- Material Selection
- Domestic, Centralized Production and Support
Machined plastic parts are left as-milled, meaning they typically show visible tool marks. Some metal parts allow more finishing choices, such as:
When the production run is finished and your requested surface finish is applied, parts are packed and ready to be shipped to you in Kansas City, MO. Reach out to request a quick, free quote or call us now at 573-646-3996.
A CNC lathe is normally used to produce accurate round (cylindrical or oblong) geometries with both an outer diameter and an inner diameter. A basic CNC lathe operates on two axes and the tool is located in a secured position at 8 to 24 station turret. More advanced lathes have 3-axis, 4-axis, and 5-axis capabilities. The rotating action of the part is called “turning”, hence certain kinds of CNC lathes are called CNC turning machines. CNC turning delivers not just faster parts, but more accurate and impeccable results every time for your Kansas City, MO project.
Workpieces that are turned have an extremely smooth surface finish. The as-machined surface finish of the cylindrical areas will typically be much smoother using the lathe than the mill, so consider this when selecting the machining method for those Kansas City, MO projects that call for parts that qualify for either method. The metal parts can be lightly bead blasted, if you so desire, providing a fine matte finish.
We stock a wide selection of metal materials ideal for your turned materials and their various applications and industries throughout the Kansas City, MO area, including:
Why Choose Roberson Machine Company for Your CNC Service Needs in Kansas City, MO?
Customer satisfaction in our high-quality parts and services is our top priority. If you are not completely satisfied in Kansas City, MO, neither are we. We want to create the best experience possible for you, to keep you coming back. Reasons why our Kansas City, MO customers choose us include:
We are perfectly situated on our own land and in our own facilities, in a convenient and central locale, for fast shipping times to Kansas City, MO and access to major markets.
When you upload your CAD file to request a quote, our staff will analyze your part geometry to identify any features that may be difficult to machine such as tall, thin walls or holes that can’t be threaded.
Get rid of downtime in Kansas City, MO spent waiting for parts and safeguard in-house machining with on-demand relief and infinite, all-in-one manufacturing capacity. Roberson Machine Company is your single-source manufacturer.
We stock top-of-the-line, engineering-grade metal and plastic materials that are suitable for various part applications and industries.
Work with a trustworthy U.S.-based manufacturer and remove the risk of dealing with foreign transactions and shipping. You can also call us at any time at 573-646-3996 or contact us online and we will help with any questions you might have in Kansas City, MO in regards to ordering parts, design, or material recommendations.
Contact a Leading Provider of CNC Services | Roberson Machine Company
If you have shopped for dependable CNC services but simply cannot find the quality, pricing, or timing that best suits your Kansas City, MO project, try Roberson Machine Company. Our customers partner with us, and they keep coming back. Our well-equipped machine shop includes numerous CNC turning and milling machines, along with various other top-of-the-line machines, as well as the finest machinists in our industry. We are able to provide the CNC services and deliver the projects other Kansas City, MO companies simply can’t.