CNC Services Pittsburgh, PA
CNC Services Pittsburgh, PA. Whether you need a quick-turn, small production run of a stanchion in Pittsburgh, PA, or you’re looking for a larger run of an intrinsic workpiece for medical instrumentation, Roberson Machine Company is the place to turn for CNC services. Our skilled machinists control our CNC machines efficiently and are comfortable in whatever scenario best suits your Pittsburgh, PA plan’s needs – rapid prototyping, small-batch machining, or high-volume production, because of automation and high repeatability.
We operate every kind of CNC machine, and pride ourselves on being able to manufacture whatever you need, from simple, “as-machined” materials to complicated, organic shapes with tight tolerances. We can also produce parts with wire EDM and grinders. We have internal standards that adhere to ISO 9001 and AS9100 certifications, ensuring our processes and parts are of the best quality. We take our quality control standards seriously.
What Are the Benefits to My Pittsburgh, PA Company By Using CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company?
Roberson Machine Company takes the questions out of manufacturing by ensuring the quality and consistency of every part, every time. The top 5 benefits of selecting Roberson Machine Company for your CNC services are:
- Accuracy — By using CAD and CAM software, a CNC machine can perform the most rigorous of cuts or measurements perfectly. Our expert machinists can guarantee precise accuracy in prototyping or entire production runs for your company in Pittsburgh, PA by utilizing our CNC turning or milling systems.
- Repeatability — Our CNC services can manufacture large batches of accurate parts. Each time. Every time. We maximize output and reduce waste, and pass along the savings to you in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Flexibility — We specialize in operating multiple CNC machines at once. We frequently have Pittsburgh, PA partners that need differing sized materials. Our machinists can quickly alter sizes via our CAD and CAM codes, allowing us to supply you with a large number of custom parts.
- Speed — Due to an extremely low risk of human error, the Roberson CNC machines complete production faster without affecting the quality of the finished product.
- Safety — Our skilled specialists have 20-plus years of experience operating CNC machines. We adhere to stringent rules and regulations, and we are aware of what to be on the lookout for. Our specialists all wear the best protective gear, and all of our machines are enclosed with protective devices. Our CNC machines are automated, meaning that while our adept specialists are in the area and have set the CNC specs, they are not hands-on “on the machine.”
In addition to our CNC services, Roberson Machine Company provides the following for our Pittsburgh, PA partners:
- Aerospace Machining
- Machined Plastic Parts
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- Aluminum Parts Manufacturer
- Component Manufacturing
Using CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company For Your Company in Pittsburgh, PA
CNC milling is a subtractive manufacturing process. It begins by fixturing a block of metal or plastic material inside the CNC mill. Using G-code, the CNC machine is set to quickly mill out workpieces from the block of raw material. Our 3- and 5-axis CNC machines are furnished with a variety of toolsets to maximize efficiency and production speed for your Pittsburgh, PA project or plan.
The types of materials ideal for milling include:
- Low Carbon Steel
- Steel Alloy
- Stainless Steel
- Fast and Reliable Delivery
- Manufacturing Analysis and Online Quotes
- Infinite Capacity
- Material Selection
- Domestic, Centralized Production and Support
Machined plastic parts are left as-milled, meaning they typically show visible tool marks. Some metal parts allow more finishing choices, like:
When the production run is finished and your requested surface finish is applied, parts are packed and ready to be shipped to you in Pittsburgh, PA. Reach out to request a quick, free quote or give us a call now at 573-646-3996.
A CNC lathe is normally used to manufacture accurate round (cylindrical or oblong) geometries with both an outer diameter and an inner diameter. A standard CNC lathe operates on two axes and the tool is located in a secured position at 8 to 24 station turret. More advanced lathes have 3-axis, 4-axis, and 5-axis capabilities. The rotating action of the part is called “turning”, hence specific types of CNC lathes are called CNC turning machines. Extremely accurate, CNC turning can be used to turn out thousands of components that are each identical, ideally suited for your Pittsburgh, PA project.
Parts that are turned have an extremely smooth surface finish. Consider the fact that the as-machined surface finish of the cylindrical areas will typically be much smoother using the lathe than the mill when pondering the machining method for those Pittsburgh, PA projects that call for workpieces that could qualify for either technique. The metal parts can be lightly bead blasted, if you choose, leaving a fine matte finish.
We carry a wide selection of metal materials suitable for your turned materials and their various applications and industries throughout the Pittsburgh, PA area, including:
Why Pick Roberson Machine Company for Your CNC Service Needs in Pittsburgh, PA?
Customer satisfaction in our high-quality parts and services is our top priority. If you are not completely satisfied in Pittsburgh, PA, neither are we. We want you to have the best experience possible, to keep you coming back. Reasons why our Pittsburgh, PA partners select us include:
We are perfectly located in our own facilities and on our own land, in a central and convenient locale, for fast shipping times to Pittsburgh, PA and access to major markets.
After uploading your CAD file to request a quote, our specialists will analyze your part geometry to pinpoint any aspects that might be difficult to machine such as tall, thin walls or holes that can’t be threaded.
Roberson Machine Company is your single-source manufacturer. Eliminate downtime in Pittsburgh, PA spent waiting for parts and safeguard in-house machining with on-demand relief and infinite, all-in-one manufacturing capacity.
We stock engineering-grade, top-of-the-line metal and plastic materials that are suitable for various part applications and industries.
Work with a trustworthy U.S.-based manufacturer and remove the risk of dealing with foreign transactions and shipping. You can also call us at any time at 573-646-3996 or contact us online and we will help with any questions you may have in Pittsburgh, PA regarding material recommendations, design, or ordering parts.
Reach Out to a Leading Provider of CNC Services | Roberson Machine Company
If you have looked for reliable CNC services but just can’t find the quality, pricing, or timing that best suits your Pittsburgh, PA project, try Roberson Machine Company. Our customers partner with us, and they keep coming back. Our well-equipped machine shop includes numerous CNC turning and milling machines, along with various other high-quality machines, as well as the finest specialists in our industry. We are able to deliver the projects and provide the CNC services other Pittsburgh, PA companies just can’t.