CNC Services Detroit, MI
CNC Services Detroit, MI. No matter if you need a quick-turn, small production run of a stanchion in Detroit, MI, or you’re looking for a larger run of an integral workpiece for medical instrumentation, Roberson Machine Company is the place to turn for CNC services. Our skilled machinists handle our CNC machines efficiently and are comfortable in whatever situation best suits your Detroit, MI plan’s needs – rapid prototyping, small-batch machining, or high-volume manufacturing, because of automation and high repeatability.
We employ every type of CNC machine, and pride ourselves on the ability to manufacture whatever you need, from basic, “as-machined” materials to complex, organic shapes with tight tolerances. We can also produce parts with wire EDM and grinders. We have internal standards that adhere to ISO 9001 and AS9100 certifications, ensuring our parts and processes are of the highest quality. We take our quality control standards seriously.
What Are the Benefits to My Detroit, MI Company By Utilizing CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company?
Roberson Machine Company takes the uncertainty out of manufacturing by guaranteeing the quality and consistency of every part, every time. The top 5 advantages of selecting Roberson Machine Company for your CNC services are:
- Accuracy — A CNC machine can perform the most rigorous of cuts or measurements perfectly by utilizing CAD and CAM software. Using our CNC milling or turning systems, our expert specialists can ensure precise accuracy in prototyping or complete production runs for your company in Detroit, MI.
- Repeatability — Our CNC services can produce large quantities of accurate products. Each and every time. We reduce waste and maximize output, and pass along the savings to you in Detroit, MI.
- Flexibility — We specialize in employing numerous CNC machines simultaneously. We often have Detroit, MI customers that need differing sized materials. Our operators can quickly adjust sizes via our CAD and CAM codes, allowing us to supply you with a large number of unique parts.
- Speed — Because of an extremely low risk of human error, the Roberson CNC machines complete production sooner without affecting the quality of the finished product.
- Safety — Our skilled machinists have 20-plus years of experience working on CNC machines. We adhere to stringent rules and regulations, and we know what to be on the lookout for. All of our machines are enclosed with protective devices, and our specialists all wear the best protective gear. Our CNC machines are automated, meaning that while our skilled specialists are there and have set the CNC specifications, they are not hands-on “on the machine.”
Along with our CNC services, Roberson Machine Company provides the following for our Detroit, MI partners:
- Aerospace Machining
- Machined Plastic Parts
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- Aluminum Parts Manufacturer
- Component Manufacturing
Using CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company For Your Company in Detroit, MI
CNC milling is a subtractive manufacturing process. It starts by fixturing a block of metal or plastic material within the CNC mill. Utilizing G-code, the CNC machine is programmed to rapidly mill out workpieces from the block of raw material. Our 3- and 5-axis CNC machines are furnished with a variety of toolsets to maximize efficiency and production speed for your Detroit, MI project.
The types of materials best suited for milling are:
- Low Carbon Steel
- Steel Alloy
- Stainless Steel
- Fast and Reliable Delivery
- Online Quotes and Manufacturing Analysis
- Infinite Capacity
- Material Selection
- Domestic, Centralized Production and Support
Machined plastic parts are left as-milled, meaning they typically show visible tool marks. Some metal parts allow more finishing choices, such as:
When the production run is finished and your requested surface finish is applied, workpieces are packed and set to be shipped to you in Detroit, MI. Reach out to request a quick, free quote or give us a call now at 573-646-3996.
A CNC lathe is typically used to produce precise round (cylindrical or oblong) geometries with both an inner diameter and outer diameter. A simple CNC lathe operates on two axes and the tool is located in a secured position at 8 to 24 station turret. More advanced lathes have 3-axis, 4-axis, and 5-axis capabilities. The spinning action of the part is called “turning”, hence specific kinds of CNC lathes are called CNC turning machines. Extremely accurate, CNC turning can be used to turn out thousands of components that are each identical, ideally suited for your Detroit, MI project.
Workpieces that are turned have a very smooth surface finish. Consider the fact that the as-machined surface finish of the cylindrical areas will typically be much smoother using the lathe than the mill when pondering the machining method for those Detroit, MI projects that call for workpieces that could qualify for either technique. The metal parts can be lightly bead blasted, if you choose, providing a fine matte finish.
We stock a wide selection of metal materials suitable for your turned parts and their various applications and industries throughout the Detroit, MI area, such as:
Why Choose Roberson Machine Company for Your CNC Service Needs in Detroit, MI?
Customer satisfaction in our top-quality parts and services is our No. 1 goal. If you are not completely satisfied in Detroit, MI, neither are we. We want to create the best experience possible for you, to keep you coming back. Reasons why our Detroit, MI partners select us include:
We are ideally situated on our own land and in our own facilities, in a central and convenient locale, for quick shipping times to Detroit, MI and access to major markets.
When you upload your CAD file to request a quote, our staff will analyze your part geometry to identify any aspects that may be difficult to machine such as holes that can’t be threaded or tall, thin walls.
Roberson Machine Company is your single-source manufacturer. Get rid of downtime in Detroit, MI spent waiting for parts and safeguard in-house machining with on-demand relief and infinite, all-in-one manufacturing capacity.
We carry top-of-the-line, engineering-grade plastic and metal materials that are useful for various part applications and industries.
Work with a trusted U.S.-based manufacturer and eradicate the hazard of dealing with shipping and foreign transactions. You can also call us at any time at 573-646-3996 or contact us online and we’ll assist with any questions you may have in Detroit, MI about material recommendations, design, or ordering parts.
Reach Out to a Leading Provider of CNC Services | Roberson Machine Company
If you have shopped for reliable CNC services but just can’t find the timing, pricing, or quality that best suits your Detroit, MI project, try Roberson Machine Company. Our customers partner with us, and they keep coming back. Our well-equipped machine facility includes numerous CNC turning and milling machines, along with various other top-of-the-line machines, as well as the finest specialists in our industry. We are able to deliver the projects and provide the CNC services other Detroit, MI companies simply can’t.