CNC Services Louisville, KY
CNC Services Louisville, KY. Whether you need a quick-turn, small production run of a minor part in Louisville, KY, or you’re looking for a larger run of an essential workpiece for medical instrumentation, Roberson Machine Company is the place to turn for CNC services. Our skilled specialists operate our CNC machines efficiently and are comfortable in whatever situation best suits your Louisville, KY plan’s needs – rapid prototyping, small-batch machining, or high-volume production, because of automation and high repeatability.
We operate every kind of CNC machine, and pride ourselves on the ability to manufacture whatever you need, from simple, “as-machined” materials to complicated, organic shapes with tight tolerances. We can also produce parts with wire EDM and grinders. We have internal standards that adhere to ISO 9001 and AS9100 certifications, ensuring our processes and parts are of the highest quality. We take our quality control standards seriously.
What Are the Benefits to My Louisville, KY Company By Utilizing CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company?
Roberson Machine Company takes the wonder out of manufacturing by ensuring the consistency and quality of every part, every time. The top 5 advantages of choosing Roberson Machine Company for your CNC services are:
- Accuracy — A CNC machine can perform the most rigorous of cuts or measurements perfectly by utilizing CAD and CAM software. Our expert machinists can guarantee precise accuracy in prototyping or entire production runs for your company in Louisville, KY by utilizing our CNC turning or milling systems.
- Repeatability — Our CNC services can produce large batches of accurate products. Each and every time. We reduce waste and maximize output, and pass along the savings to you in Louisville, KY.
- Flexibility — We specialize in operating multiple CNC machines at once. We often have Louisville, KY customers that need differing sized materials. Our machinists can quickly alter sizes via our CAD and CAM codes, letting us supply you with a large number of custom parts.
- Speed — Due to an extremely low risk of human error, the Roberson CNC machines complete production faster without affecting the quality of the finished product.
- Safety — Our expert machinists have 20-plus years of experience operating CNC machines. We follow strict rules and regulations, and we are aware of what to be on the lookout for. All of our machines are enclosed with protective devices, and our specialists all wear the best protective gear. Our CNC machines are automated, meaning that while our adept machinists are there and have programmed the CNC specifications, they are not hands-on “on the machine.”
In addition to our CNC services, Roberson Machine Company provides the following for our Louisville, KY partners:
- Machined Plastic Parts
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- Aluminum Parts Manufacturer
- Component Manufacturing
- 3D Printing Services
Using CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company For Your Company in Louisville, KY
CNC milling is a subtractive manufacturing process. It begins by placing a block of metal or plastic material within the CNC mill. Utilizing G-code, the CNC machine is programmed to rapidly mill out workpieces from the block of raw material. Our 3- and 5-axis CNC machines are equipped with a variety of toolsets to maximize efficiency and production speed for your Louisville, KY project or plan.
Types of materials ideal for milling are:
- Low Carbon Steel
- Steel Alloy
- Stainless Steel
- Fast and Reliable Delivery
- Manufacturing Analysis and Online Quotes
- Infinite Capacity
- Material Selection
- Domestic, Centralized Production and Support
Machined plastic parts are left as-milled, meaning they typically show visible tool marks. Some metal parts allow more finishing choices, such as:
When the production run is complete and your required surface finish is applied, workpieces are boxed and set to be shipped to you in Louisville, KY. Request a quick, free quote or call us now at 573-646-3996.
A CNC lathe is typically used to manufacture precise round (cylindrical or oblong) shapes with both an outer diameter and an inner diameter. A simple CNC lathe operates on two axes and the tool is located in a secured position at 8 to 24 station turret. More advanced lathes have 3-axis, 4-axis, and 5-axis capabilities. The rotating action of the part is called “turning”, hence specific types of CNC lathes are called CNC turning machines. CNC turning services can deliver parts faster and more accurate than ever before for your Louisville, KY project.
Parts that are turned have an extremely smooth surface finish. The as-machined surface finish of the cylindrical areas will typically be much smoother using the lathe than the mill, so consider this when selecting the machining method for those Louisville, KY projects that call for parts that qualify for either method. The metal parts can be lightly bead blasted, if you choose, leaving a fine matte finish.
We stock a wide range of metal materials ideally suited for your turned workpieces and their various applications and industries throughout the Louisville, KY area, including:
Why Pick Roberson Machine Company for Your CNC Service Needs in Louisville, KY?
Customer satisfaction in our top-quality services and parts is our top priority. If you are not completely satisfied in Louisville, KY, neither are we. We want to create the best experience possible for you, to keep you coming back. Reasons why our Louisville, KY customers select us include:
We are ideally situated on our own land and in our own facilities, in a central and convenient location, for fast shipping times to Louisville, KY and access to major markets.
After uploading your CAD file to request a quote, our specialists will analyze your part geometry to pinpoint any aspects that may be difficult to machine such as holes that can’t be threaded or tall, thin walls.
Roberson Machine Company is your single-source manufacturer. Eliminate downtime in Louisville, KY spent waiting for parts and safeguard in-house machining with on-demand relief and infinite, all-in-one manufacturing capacity.
We stock top-of-the-line, engineering-grade metal and plastic materials that are suitable for various part applications and industries.
Work with a trusted U.S.-based manufacturer and remove the risk of dealing with shipping and foreign transactions. You can also call us at any time at 573-646-3996 or contact us online and we’ll help with any questions you may have in Louisville, KY in regards to ordering parts, design, or material recommendations.
Contact a Leading Provider of CNC Services | Roberson Machine Company
If you have shopped for dependable CNC services but simply can’t find the timing, pricing, or quality that best suits your Louisville, KY project, try Roberson Machine Company. Our customers partner with us, and they keep coming back. Our well-equipped machine facility includes numerous CNC milling and turning machines, along with various other high-quality machines, as well as the finest specialists in our industry. We are able to deliver the projects and provide the CNC services other Louisville, KY companies simply can’t.