CNC Services Indianapolis, IN
CNC Services Indianapolis, IN. Whether you need a quick-turn, small production run of a stanchion in Indianapolis, IN, or you’re looking for a larger run of an intrinsic part for medical instrumentation, Roberson Machine Company is the place to turn for CNC services. Our experienced specialists control our CNC machines efficiently and are comfortable in whatever scenario best suits your Indianapolis, IN job’s needs – rapid prototyping, small-batch machining, or high-volume manufacturing, thanks to high repeatability and automation.
We operate every type of CNC machine, and pride ourselves on being able to manufacture whatever you need, from simple, “as-machined” materials to complex, organic geometries with tight tolerances. We can also manufacture parts with wire EDM and grinders. We take our quality control standards seriously. We have internal standards that adhere to ISO 9001 and AS9100 certifications, ensuring our parts and processes are of the highest quality.
What Are the Advantages to My Indianapolis, IN Company By Using CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company?
Roberson Machine Company takes the questions out of manufacturing by ensuring the consistency and quality of every part, every time. The top 5 advantages of selecting Roberson Machine Company for your CNC services are:
- Accuracy — By using CAD and CAM software, a CNC machine can perform the most rigorous of cuts or measurements perfectly. Using our CNC turning or milling systems, our expert specialists can ensure precise accuracy in prototyping or entire production runs for your company in Indianapolis, IN.
- Repeatability — Our CNC services can produce large batches of accurate products. Each time. Every time. We maximize output and reduce waste, and pass along the savings to you in Indianapolis, IN.
- Flexibility — We specialize in employing multiple CNC machines simultaneously. We frequently have Indianapolis, IN partners that need varying sized materials. Our operators can quickly adjust sizes via our CAD and CAM codes, letting us supply you with a large number of unique parts.
- Speed — Because of an extremely low risk of human error, the Roberson CNC machines finish production faster without affecting the quality of the finished product.
- Safety — Our skilled machinists have 20-plus years of experience operating CNC machines. We follow stringent rules and regulations, and we know what to be on the lookout for. Our specialists all wear the best protective gear, and all of our machines are enclosed with protective devices. Our CNC machines are automated, meaning that while our adept machinists are in the area and have programmed the CNC specifications, they are not hands-on “on the machine.”
Along with our CNC services, Roberson Machine Company provides the following for our Indianapolis, IN partners:
- Aerospace Machining
- Machined Plastic Parts
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- Aluminum Parts Manufacturer
- Component Manufacturing
Utilizing CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company For Your Company in Indianapolis, IN
CNC milling is a subtractive manufacturing process. It begins by placing a block of plastic or metal material within the CNC mill. Utilizing G-code, the CNC machine is set to rapidly mill out parts from the block of raw material. Our 3- and 5-axis CNC machines are rigged with a variety of toolsets to maximize efficiency and production speed for your Indianapolis, IN job.
Types of materials ideal for milling include:
- Low Carbon Steel
- Steel Alloy
- Stainless Steel
- Fast and Reliable Delivery
- Online Quotes and Manufacturing Analysis
- Infinite Capacity
- Material Selection
- Domestic, Centralized Production and Support
Machined plastic parts are left as-milled, meaning they typically show visible tool marks. Some metal parts allow more finishing choices, like:
When the production run is finished and your requested surface finish is applied, workpieces are boxed and ready to be shipped to you in Indianapolis, IN. Reach out to request a quick, free quote or give us a call now at 573-646-3996.
A CNC lathe is typically used to produce precise round (cylindrical or oblong) geometries with both an inner diameter and outer diameter. A standard CNC lathe operates on two axes and the tool is located in a fixed position at 8 to 24 station turret. More advanced lathes have 3-axis, 4-axis, and 5-axis capabilities. The rotating action of the part is called “turning”, hence certain kinds of CNC lathes are called CNC turning machines. Extremely accurate, CNC turning can be used to turn out thousands of components that are each identical, ideally suited for your Indianapolis, IN project.
Parts that are turned have a very smooth surface finish. Consider the fact that the as-machined surface finish of the cylindrical areas will typically be much smoother using the lathe than the mill when pondering the machining method for those Indianapolis, IN projects that call for parts that could qualify for either technique. The metal parts can be lightly bead blasted, if you choose, leaving a fine matte finish.
We stock a wide range of metal materials suitable for your turned materials and their various applications and industries throughout the Indianapolis, IN area, including:
Why Choose Roberson Machine Company for Your CNC Service Needs in Indianapolis, IN?
Customer satisfaction in our high-quality parts and services is our top priority. If you are not completely satisfied in Indianapolis, IN, neither are we. We want to create the best experience possible for you, to keep you coming back. Reasons why our Indianapolis, IN customers pick us include:
We are ideally situated on our own land and in our own facilities, in a convenient and central locale, for fast shipping times to Indianapolis, IN and access to major markets.
When you upload your CAD file to request a quote, our staff will analyze your part geometry to identify any features that might be difficult to machine such as tall, thin walls or holes that can’t be threaded.
Get rid of downtime in Indianapolis, IN spent waiting for parts and safeguard in-house machining with on-demand relief and infinite, all-in-one manufacturing capacity. Roberson Machine Company is your single-source manufacturer.
We carry top-of-the-line, engineering-grade plastic and metal materials that are useful for various part applications and industries.
Partner with a trusted U.S.-based manufacturer and eradicate the hazard of dealing with foreign transactions and shipping. You can also call us at any time at 573-646-3996 or reach out to us online and we will assist with any questions you might have in Indianapolis, IN about ordering parts, design, or material recommendations.
Contact a Leading Provider of CNC Services | Roberson Machine Company
If you’ve looked for dependable CNC services but just cannot find the timing, pricing, or quality that best suits your Indianapolis, IN project or plan, try Roberson Machine Company. Our customers partner with us, and they keep coming back. Our well-equipped machine facility includes numerous CNC turning and milling machines, along with various other high-quality machines, as well as the finest machinists in our industry. We are able to deliver the projects and provide the CNC services other Indianapolis, IN companies simply can’t.