CNC Services Memphis, TN
CNC Services Memphis, TN. Whether you need a quick-turn, small production run of a stanchion in Memphis, TN, or you’re looking for a larger run of an intrinsic part for medical instrumentation, Roberson Machine Company is the place to turn for CNC services. Our experienced specialists control our CNC machines efficiently and are comfortable in whatever situation best suits your Memphis, TN project’s needs – rapid prototyping, small-batch machining, or high-volume production, because of high repeatability and automation.
We operate every type of CNC machine, and pride ourselves on the ability to manufacture whatever you need, from simple, “as-machined” workpieces to complicated, organic geometries with tight tolerances. We can also manufacture workpieces with wire EDM and grinders. We have internal standards that adhere to ISO 9001 and AS9100 certifications, ensuring our parts and processes are of the highest quality. We take our quality control standards seriously.
What Are the Advantages to My Memphis, TN Company By Utilizing CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company?
Roberson Machine Company takes the questions out of manufacturing by guaranteeing the quality and consistency of every part, every time. The top 5 benefits of selecting Roberson Machine Company for your CNC services are:
- Accuracy — A CNC machine can perform the most rigorous of cuts or measurements perfectly by utilizing CAD and CAM software. Using our CNC turning or milling systems, our expert specialists can ensure precise accuracy in prototyping or complete production runs for your company in Memphis, TN.
- Repeatability — Our CNC services can manufacture large batches of accurate products. Each and every time. We maximize output and reduce waste, and pass on the savings to you in Memphis, TN.
- Flexibility — We specialize in operating multiple CNC machines simultaneously. We often have Memphis, TN customers that need differing sized materials. Our operators can quickly adjust sizes via our CAD and CAM codes, allowing us to supply you with a wide array of custom parts.
- Speed — Because of an extremely low risk of human error, the Roberson CNC machines complete production faster without affecting the quality of the finished product.
- Safety — Our skilled machinists have 20-plus years of experience operating CNC machines. We adhere to strict rules and regulations, and we are aware of what to be on the lookout for. Our specialists all wear the best protective gear, and all of our machines are enclosed with protective devices. Our CNC machines are automated, meaning that while our skilled machinists are in the area and have set the CNC specs, they are not hands-on “on the machine.”
Along with our CNC services, Roberson Machine Company provides the following for our Memphis, TN partners:
- Machined Plastic Parts
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- Aluminum Parts Manufacturer
- Component Manufacturing
- 3D Printing Services
Utilizing CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company For Your Company in Memphis, TN
CNC milling is a subtractive manufacturing process. It begins by fixturing a block of plastic or metal material inside the CNC mill. Utilizing G-code, the CNC machine is set to rapidly mill out parts from the block of raw material. Our 3- and 5-axis CNC machines are equipped with a variety of toolsets to maximize production speed and efficiency for your Memphis, TN project.
Types of materials ideal for milling include:
- Low Carbon Steel
- Steel Alloy
- Stainless Steel
- Fast and Reliable Delivery
- Manufacturing Analysis and Online Quotes
- Infinite Capacity
- Material Selection
- Domestic, Centralized Production and Support
Machined plastic parts are left as-milled, meaning they typically show visible tool marks. Some metal parts allow more finishing choices, such as:
When the production run is finished and your required surface finish is applied, parts are packed and set to be shipped to you in Memphis, TN. Request a quick, free quote or call us now at 573-646-3996.
A CNC lathe is typically employed to manufacture accurate round (cylindrical or oblong) geometries with both an inner diameter and outer diameter. A basic CNC lathe operates on two axes and the tool is located in a fixed position at 8 to 24 station turret. More advanced lathes have 3-axis, 4-axis, and 5-axis capabilities. The spinning action of the part is called “turning”, hence certain kinds of CNC lathes are called CNC turning machines. Extremely accurate, CNC turning can be used to turn out thousands of components that are each identical, ideally suited for your Memphis, TN project.
Parts that are turned have an extremely smooth surface finish. The as-machined surface finish of the cylindrical areas will typically be much smoother using the lathe than the mill, so consider this when selecting the machining method for those Memphis, TN projects that call for parts that qualify for either method. The metal parts can be lightly bead blasted, if you so desire, providing a fine matte finish.
We stock a wide selection of metal materials suitable for your turned materials and their various applications and industries throughout the Memphis, TN area, such as:
Why Choose Roberson Machine Company for Your CNC Service Needs in Memphis, TN?
Customer satisfaction in our top-quality parts and services is our top priority. If you are not satisfied in Memphis, TN, neither are we. We want you to have the best experience possible, to keep you coming back. Reasons why our Memphis, TN partners choose us include:
We are perfectly located on our own land and in our own facilities, in a central and convenient locale, for quick delivery times to Memphis, TN and access to major markets.
When you upload your CAD file to request a quote, our specialists will analyze your part geometry to identify any aspects that might be hard to machine such as holes that can’t be threaded or tall, thin walls.
Eliminate downtime in Memphis, TN spent waiting for parts and safeguard in-house machining with on-demand relief and infinite, all-in-one manufacturing capacity. Roberson Machine Company is your single-source manufacturer.
We stock top-of-the-line, engineering-grade metal and plastic materials that are useful for various part applications and industries.
Partner with a trustworthy U.S.-based manufacturer and eradicate the risk of dealing with foreign transactions and shipping. You can also call us at any time at 573-646-3996 or contact us online and we will help with any questions you might have in Memphis, TN about material recommendations, design, or ordering parts.
Contact a Leading Provider of CNC Services | Roberson Machine Company
If you’ve looked for reliable CNC services but just cannot find the timing, pricing, or quality that best suits your Memphis, TN project, try Roberson Machine Company. Our customers partner with us, and they keep coming back. Our well-equipped machine shop includes numerous CNC milling and turning machines, along with a variety of other top-of-the-line machines, as well as the finest machinists in our industry. We are able to provide the CNC services and deliver the projects other Memphis, TN companies simply can’t.