CNC Services Norman, OK
CNC Services Norman, OK. No matter if you need a quick-turn, small production run of a stanchion in Norman, OK, or you’re looking for a larger run of an essential part for medical instrumentation, Roberson Machine Company is the place to turn for CNC services. Our skilled specialists operate our CNC machines efficiently and are comfortable in whatever scenario best suits your Norman, OK project’s needs – rapid prototyping, small-batch machining, or high-volume production, because of automation and high repeatability.
We operate every type of CNC machine, and pride ourselves on the ability to manufacture whatever your Norman, OK company needs, from basic, “as-machined” workpieces to complicated, organic geometries with tight tolerances. We can also produce workpieces with wire EDM and grinders. We have internal standards that adhere to ISO 9001 and AS9100 certifications, ensuring our parts and processes are of the best quality. We take our quality control standards seriously.
What Are the Advantages to My Norman, OK Company By Utilizing CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company?
Roberson Machine Company takes the questions out of manufacturing by ensuring the quality and consistency of every part, every time. The top 5 advantages of choosing Roberson Machine Company for your CNC services are:
- Accuracy — By using CAD and CAM software, a CNC machine can perform the most rigorous of cuts or measurements perfectly. Our expert machinists can guarantee precise accuracy in prototyping or complete production runs for your company in Norman, OK by utilizing our CNC turning or milling systems.
- Repeatability — Our CNC services can manufacture large batches of accurate products. Each time. Every time. We reduce waste and maximize output, and pass along the savings to you in Norman, OK.
- Flexibility — We specialize in employing numerous CNC machines at once. We frequently have Norman, OK customers that need varying sized materials. Our operators can quickly alter sizes via our CAD and CAM codes, letting us supply you with a wide array of unique parts.
- Speed — Because of an extremely low risk of human error, the Roberson CNC machines complete production faster without affecting the quality of the finished product.
- Safety — Our skilled specialists have 20-plus years of experience working on CNC machines. We follow strict rules and regulations, and we are aware of what to be on the lookout for. Our specialists all wear the best protective gear, and all of our machines are enclosed with protective devices. Our CNC machines are automated, meaning that while our adept machinists are present and have programmed the CNC specifications, they are not hands-on “on the machine.”
Along with our CNC services, Roberson Machine Company provides the following for our Norman, OK partners:
- Aerospace Machining
- Machined Plastic Parts
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- Aluminum Parts Manufacturer
- Component Manufacturing
Utilizing CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company For Your Company in Norman, OK
CNC milling is a subtractive manufacturing process. It begins by placing a block of metal or plastic material within the CNC mill. Using G-code, the CNC machine is programmed to quickly mill out workpieces from the block of raw material. Our 3- and 5-axis CNC machines are furnished with a variety of toolsets to maximize production speed and efficiency for your Norman, OK project.
The types of materials best suited for milling are:
- Low Carbon Steel
- Steel Alloy
- Stainless Steel
- Fast and Reliable Delivery
- Manufacturing Analysis and Online Quotes
- Infinite Capacity
- Material Selection
- Domestic, Centralized Production and Support
Machined plastic parts are left as-milled, meaning they typically show visible tool marks. Some metal parts allow more finishing choices, like:
When the production run is complete and your requested surface finish is applied, workpieces are packed and ready to be shipped to you in Norman, OK. Reach out to request a quick, free quote or give us a call now at 573-646-3996.
A CNC lathe is normally employed to produce accurate round (cylindrical or oblong) shapes with both an inner diameter and outer diameter. A basic CNC lathe operates on two axes and the tool is located in a fixed position at 8 to 24 station turret. More advanced lathes have 3-axis, 4-axis, and 5-axis capabilities. The spinning action of the part is called “turning”, hence specific types of CNC lathes are called CNC turning machines. CNC turning services can deliver parts faster and more accurate than ever before for your Norman, OK project.
Workpieces that are turned have an extremely smooth surface finish. Consider the fact that the as-machined surface finish of the cylindrical areas will typically be much smoother using the lathe than the mill when pondering the machining method for those Norman, OK projects that call for workpieces that could qualify for either technique. The metal parts can be lightly bead blasted, if you so desire, providing a fine matte finish.
We stock a wide selection of metal materials suitable for your turned materials and their various applications and industries throughout the Norman, OK area, including:
Why Choose Roberson Machine Company for Your CNC Service Needs in Norman, OK?
Customer satisfaction in our high-quality parts and services is our No. 1 goal. If you are not completely satisfied in Norman, OK, neither are we. We want to create the best experience possible for you, to keep you coming back. Reasons why our Norman, OK partners choose us include:
We are ideally situated in our own facilities and on our own land, in a convenient and central locale, for quick shipping times to Norman, OK and access to major markets.
When you upload your CAD file to request a quote, our staff will analyze your part geometry to pinpoint any features that may be hard to machine such as tall, thin walls or holes that can’t be threaded.
Roberson Machine Company is your single-source manufacturer. Eliminate downtime in Norman, OK spent waiting for parts and safeguard in-house machining with on-demand relief and infinite, all-in-one manufacturing capacity.
We carry top-of-the-line, engineering-grade plastic and metal materials that are suitable for various part applications and industries.
Work with a trustworthy U.S.-based manufacturer and eradicate the hazard of dealing with shipping and foreign transactions. You can also call us at any time at 573-646-3996 or reach out to us online and we’ll assist with any questions you might have in Norman, OK in regards to material recommendations, design, or ordering parts.
Contact a Leading Provider of CNC Services | Roberson Machine Company
If you have shopped for dependable CNC services but just cannot find the quality, pricing, or timing that best suits your Norman, OK project, try Roberson Machine Company. Our customers partner with us, and they keep coming back. Our well-equipped machine shop includes numerous CNC turning and milling machines, along with various other top-of-the-line machines, as well as the finest specialists in our industry. We are able to provide the CNC services and deliver the projects other Norman, OK companies just can’t.