CNC Services St Louis, MO
CNC Services St Louis, MO. Whether you need a quick-turn, small production run of a stanchion in St Louis, MO, or you’re looking for a larger run of an intrinsic part for medical instrumentation, Roberson Machine Company is the place to turn for CNC services. Our experienced specialists operate our CNC machines efficiently and are comfortable in whatever situation best suits your St Louis, MO project’s needs – rapid prototyping, small-batch machining, or high-volume manufacturing, thanks to high repeatability and automation.
We operate every kind of CNC machine, and pride ourselves on the ability to manufacture whatever you need, from basic, “as-machined” parts to complicated, organic geometries with tight tolerances. We can also manufacture workpieces with wire EDM and grinders. We take our quality control standards seriously. We have internal standards that adhere to ISO 9001 and AS9100 certifications, ensuring our parts and processes are of the best quality.
What Are the Advantages to My St Louis, MO Company By Using CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company?
Roberson Machine Company takes the questions out of manufacturing by ensuring the consistency and quality of every part, every time. The top 5 benefits of picking Roberson Machine Company for your CNC services are:
- Accuracy — By using CAD and CAM software, a CNC machine can perform the most rigorous of cuts or measurements perfectly. Our skilled machinists can guarantee precise accuracy in prototyping or complete production runs for your company in St Louis, MO by utilizing our CNC turning or milling systems.
- Repeatability — Our CNC services can manufacture large batches of accurate products. Each and every time. We maximize output and reduce waste, and pass along the savings to you in St Louis, MO.
- Flexibility — We specialize in operating numerous CNC machines simultaneously. We often have St Louis, MO partners that need varying sized materials. Our specialists can quickly adjust sizes via our CAD and CAM codes, letting us provide you with a large number of custom parts.
- Speed — Due to an extremely low risk of human error, the Roberson CNC machines finish production faster without affecting the quality of the finished product.
- Safety — Our skilled specialists have 20-plus years of experience working on CNC machines. We adhere to strict rules and regulations, and we know what to be on the lookout for. All of our machines are enclosed with protective devices, and our specialists all wear the best protective gear. Our CNC machines are automated, meaning that while our skilled specialists are in the area and have set the CNC specifications, they are not hands-on “on the machine.”
In addition to our CNC services, Roberson Machine Company provides the following for our St Louis, MO customers:
- Aerospace Machining
- Machined Plastic Parts
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- Aluminum Parts Manufacturer
- Component Manufacturing
Using CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company For Your Company in St Louis, MO
CNC milling is a subtractive manufacturing process. It begins by fixturing a block of metal or plastic material inside the CNC mill. Using G-code, the CNC machine is programmed to quickly mill out workpieces from the block of raw material. Our 3- and 5-axis CNC machines are rigged with a variety of toolsets to maximize production speed and efficiency for your St Louis, MO job.
The types of materials ideal for milling include:
- Low Carbon Steel
- Steel Alloy
- Stainless Steel
- Fast and Reliable Delivery
- Manufacturing Analysis and Online Quotes
- Infinite Capacity
- Material Selection
- Domestic, Centralized Production and Support
Machined plastic parts are left as-milled, meaning they typically show visible tool marks. Some metal parts allow more finishing choices, such as:
When the production run is finished and your required surface finish is applied, parts are boxed and ready to be shipped to you in St Louis, MO. Reach out to request a quick, free quote or call us now at 573-646-3996.
A CNC lathe is typically used to produce accurate round (cylindrical or oblong) shapes with both an inner diameter and outer diameter. A simple CNC lathe operates on two axes and the tool is located in a fixed position at 8 to 24 station turret. More advanced lathes have 3-axis, 4-axis, and 5-axis capabilities. The rotating action of the part is called “turning”, hence specific types of CNC lathes are called CNC turning machines. CNC turning services can deliver parts faster and more accurate than ever before for your St Louis, MO project.
Parts that are turned have an extremely smooth surface finish. The as-machined surface finish of the cylindrical areas will typically be much smoother using the lathe than the mill, so consider this when selecting the machining method for those St Louis, MO projects that call for parts that qualify for either method. The metal parts can be lightly bead blasted, if you so desire, leaving a fine matte finish.
We carry a wide selection of metal materials ideally suited for your turned workpieces and their various applications and industries throughout the St Louis, MO area, including:
Why Choose Roberson Machine Company for Your CNC Service Needs in St Louis, MO?
Customer satisfaction in our high-quality services and parts is our top priority. If you are not completely satisfied in St Louis, MO, neither are we. We want you to have the best experience possible, to keep you coming back. Reasons why our St Louis, MO partners select us include:
We are perfectly located in our own facilities and on our own land, in a convenient and central locale, for fast shipping times to St Louis, MO and access to major markets.
After uploading your CAD file to request a quote, our staff will analyze your part geometry to identify any features that may be hard to machine such as holes that can’t be threaded or tall, thin walls.
Eliminate downtime in St Louis, MO spent waiting for parts and safeguard in-house machining with on-demand relief and infinite, all-in-one manufacturing capacity. Roberson Machine Company is your single-source manufacturer.
We stock top-of-the-line, engineering-grade metal and plastic materials that are suitable for various part applications and industries.
Work with a trustworthy U.S.-based manufacturer and eradicate the risk of dealing with foreign transactions and shipping. You can also call us at any time at 573-646-3996 or contact us online and we will assist with any questions you may have in St Louis, MO in regards to ordering parts, design, or material recommendations.
Contact a Leading Provider of CNC Services | Roberson Machine Company
If you’ve shopped for reliable CNC services but just can’t find the quality, pricing, or timing that best suits your St Louis, MO project or plan, try Roberson Machine Company. Our customers partner with us, and they keep coming back. Our well-equipped machine shop includes numerous CNC milling and turning machines, along with various other high-quality machines, as well as the finest machinists in our industry. We are able to deliver the projects and provide the CNC services other St Louis, MO companies just can’t.