CNC Services Battle Creek, MI
CNC Services Battle Creek, MI. Whether you need a quick-turn, small production run of a minor part in Battle Creek, MI, or you’re looking for a larger run of an integral workpiece for medical instrumentation, Roberson Machine Company is the place to turn for CNC services. Our skilled machinists control our CNC machines efficiently and are comfortable in whatever scenario is most suitable for your Battle Creek, MI project’s needs – rapid prototyping, small-batch machining, or high-volume manufacturing, thanks to high repeatability and automation.
We employ every kind of CNC machine, and pride ourselves on the ability to manufacture whatever your Battle Creek, MI company needs, from basic, “as-machined” workpieces to complicated, organic geometries with tight tolerances. We can also produce parts with wire EDM and grinders. We take our quality control standards seriously. We have internal standards that adhere to ISO 9001 and AS9100 certifications, ensuring our parts and processes are of the best quality.
What Are the Benefits to My Battle Creek, MI Company By Utilizing CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company?
Roberson Machine Company takes the questions out of manufacturing by guaranteeing the consistency and quality of every part, every time. The top 5 benefits of picking Roberson Machine Company for your CNC services are:
- Accuracy — A CNC machine can perform the most rigorous of cuts or measurements perfectly by utilizing CAD and CAM software. Our skilled specialists can ensure precise accuracy in prototyping or entire production runs for your company in Battle Creek, MI by utilizing our CNC turning or milling systems.
- Repeatability — Our CNC services can produce large batches of accurate products. Each time. Every time. We maximize output and reduce waste, and pass along the savings to you in Battle Creek, MI.
- Flexibility — We specialize in operating multiple CNC machines at once. We frequently have Battle Creek, MI customers that need differing sized materials. Our machinists can quickly alter sizes via our CAD and CAM codes, letting us provide you with a wide array of unique parts.
- Speed — Because of an extremely low risk of human error, the Roberson CNC machines finish production sooner without affecting the quality of the finished product.
- Safety — Our expert machinists have 20-plus years of experience working on CNC machines. We follow strict rules and regulations, and we are familiar with what to be on the lookout for. All of our machines are enclosed with protective devices, and our specialists all wear the best protective gear. Our CNC machines are automated, meaning that while our skilled machinists are there and have programmed the CNC specifications, they are not hands-on “on the machine.”
Along with our CNC services, Roberson Machine Company provides the following for our Battle Creek, MI customers:
- Machined Plastic Parts
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- Aluminum Parts Manufacturer
- Component Manufacturing
- 3D Printing Services
Using CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company For Your Company in Battle Creek, MI
CNC milling is a subtractive manufacturing process. It starts by placing a block of plastic or metal material inside the CNC mill. Utilizing G-code, the CNC machine is set to rapidly mill out parts from the block of raw material. Our 3- and 5-axis CNC machines are rigged with a variety of toolsets to maximize production speed and efficiency for your Battle Creek, MI project.
The types of materials ideal for milling include:
- Low Carbon Steel
- Steel Alloy
- Stainless Steel
- Fast and Reliable Delivery
- Online Quotes and Manufacturing Analysis
- Infinite Capacity
- Material Selection
- Domestic, Centralized Production and Support
Machined plastic parts are left as-milled, meaning they typically show visible tool marks. Some metal parts allow more finishing choices, like:
When the production run is finished and your requested surface finish is applied, parts are packed and set to be shipped to you in Battle Creek, MI. Request a quick, free quote or give us a call now at 573-646-3996.
A CNC lathe is typically employed to produce precise round (cylindrical or oblong) geometries with both an outer diameter and an inner diameter. A standard CNC lathe operates on two axes and the tool is located in a secured position at 8 to 24 station turret. More advanced lathes have 3-axis, 4-axis, and 5-axis capabilities. The rotating action of the part is called “turning”, hence specific kinds of CNC lathes are called CNC turning machines. Extremely accurate, CNC turning can be used to turn out thousands of components that are each identical, ideally suited for your Battle Creek, MI project.
Workpieces that are turned have a very smooth surface finish. Consider the fact that the as-machined surface finish of the cylindrical areas will typically be much smoother using the lathe than the mill when pondering the machining method for those Battle Creek, MI projects that call for workpieces that could qualify for either technique. The metal parts can be lightly bead blasted, if you so desire, leaving a fine matte finish.
We carry a wide range of metal materials ideally suited for your turned materials and their various applications and industries throughout the Battle Creek, MI area, such as:
Why Pick Roberson Machine Company for Your CNC Service Needs in Battle Creek, MI?
Customer satisfaction in our top-quality parts and services is our top priority. If you are not completely satisfied in Battle Creek, MI, neither are we. We want you to have the best experience possible, to keep you coming back. Reasons why our Battle Creek, MI partners choose us include:
We are ideally located in our own facilities and on our own land, in a convenient and central locale, for quick shipping times to Battle Creek, MI and access to major markets.
After uploading your CAD file to request a quote, our staff will analyze your part geometry to pinpoint any features that might be hard to machine such as tall, thin walls or holes that can’t be threaded.
Eliminate downtime in Battle Creek, MI spent waiting for parts and safeguard in-house machining with on-demand relief and infinite, all-in-one manufacturing capacity. Roberson Machine Company is your single-source manufacturer.
We stock engineering-grade, top-of-the-line metal and plastic materials that are useful for various part applications and industries.
Work with a trustworthy U.S.-based manufacturer and remove the risk of dealing with shipping and foreign transactions. You can also call us at any time at 573-646-3996 or contact us online and we’ll help with any questions you might have in Battle Creek, MI regarding material recommendations, design, or ordering parts.
Contact a Leading Provider of CNC Services | Roberson Machine Company
If you’ve shopped for reliable CNC services but just can’t find the quality, pricing, or timing that best suits your Battle Creek, MI project, try Roberson Machine Company. Our customers partner with us, and they keep coming back. Our well-equipped machine shop includes numerous CNC turning and milling machines, along with a variety of other top-of-the-line machines, as well as the finest machinists in our industry. We are able to provide the CNC services and deliver the projects other Battle Creek, MI companies simply can’t.