CNC Services Greensboro, NC
CNC Services Greensboro, NC. No matter if you need a quick-turn, small production run of a stanchion in Greensboro, NC, or you’re looking for a larger run of an essential workpiece for medical instrumentation, Roberson Machine Company is the place to turn for CNC services. Our experienced machinists control our CNC machines efficiently and are comfortable in whatever scenario is most suitable for your Greensboro, NC job’s needs – rapid prototyping, small-batch machining, or high-volume production, because of high repeatability and automation.
We employ every type of CNC machine, and pride ourselves on being able to manufacture whatever your Greensboro, NC company needs, from basic, “as-machined” materials to complicated, organic geometries with tight tolerances. We can also produce workpieces with wire EDM and grinders. We take our quality control standards seriously. We have internal standards that adhere to ISO 9001 and AS9100 certifications, ensuring our parts and processes are of the highest quality.
What Are the Advantages to My Greensboro, NC Company By Using CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company?
Roberson Machine Company takes the questions out of manufacturing by ensuring the quality and consistency of every part, every time. The top 5 advantages of choosing Roberson Machine Company for your CNC services are:
- Accuracy — A CNC machine can perform the most rigorous of cuts or measurements perfectly by utilizing CAD and CAM software. Our skilled machinists can guarantee precise accuracy in prototyping or complete production runs for your company in Greensboro, NC by utilizing our CNC turning or milling systems.
- Repeatability — Our CNC services can manufacture large quantities of accurate parts. Each and every time. We maximize output and reduce waste, and pass on the savings to you in Greensboro, NC.
- Flexibility — We specialize in operating multiple CNC machines at once. We frequently have Greensboro, NC partners that call for differing sizes of materials. Our operators can quickly alter sizes via our CAD and CAM codes, allowing us to supply you with a large number of unique parts.
- Speed — Due to an extremely low risk of human error, the Roberson CNC machines finish production sooner without affecting the quality of the finished product.
- Safety — Our expert specialists have 20-plus years of experience employing CNC machines. We follow stringent rules and regulations, and we know what to be on the lookout for. All of our machines are enclosed with protective devices, and our specialists all wear the best protective gear. Our CNC machines are automated, meaning that while our skilled specialists are there and have set the CNC specifications, they are not hands-on “on the machine.”
In addition to our CNC services, Roberson Machine Company provides the following for our Greensboro, NC customers:
- Machined Plastic Parts
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- Aluminum Parts Manufacturer
- Component Manufacturing
- 3D Printing Services
Using CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company For Your Company in Greensboro, NC
CNC milling is a subtractive manufacturing process. It starts by placing a block of plastic or metal material within the CNC mill. Utilizing G-code, the CNC machine is programmed to rapidly mill out workpieces from the block of raw material. Our 3- and 5-axis CNC machines are rigged with a variety of toolsets to maximize efficiency and production speed for your Greensboro, NC job.
The types of materials best suited for milling are:
- Low Carbon Steel
- Steel Alloy
- Stainless Steel
- Fast and Reliable Delivery
- Manufacturing Analysis and Online Quotes
- Infinite Capacity
- Material Selection
- Domestic, Centralized Production and Support
Machined plastic parts are left as-milled, meaning they typically show visible tool marks. Some metal parts allow more finishing choices, like:
When the production run is finished and your requested surface finish is applied, parts are boxed and set to be shipped to you in Greensboro, NC. Reach out to request a quick, free quote or call us now at 573-646-3996.
A CNC lathe is normally used to manufacture accurate round (cylindrical or oblong) shapes with both an outer diameter and an inner diameter. A basic CNC lathe operates on two axes and the tool is located in a fixed position at 8 to 24 station turret. More advanced lathes have 3-axis, 4-axis, and 5-axis capabilities. The rotating action of the part is called “turning”, hence certain types of CNC lathes are called CNC turning machines. Extremely accurate, CNC turning can be used to turn out thousands of components that are each identical, ideally suited for your Greensboro, NC project.
Parts that are turned have a very smooth surface finish. Consider the fact that the as-machined surface finish of the cylindrical areas will typically be much smoother using the lathe than the mill when pondering the machining method for those Greensboro, NC projects that call for workpieces that could qualify for either technique. The metal parts can be lightly bead blasted, if you choose, providing a fine matte finish.
We stock a wide selection of metal materials ideally suited for your turned workpieces and their various applications and industries throughout the Greensboro, NC area, including:
Why Pick Roberson Machine Company for Your CNC Service Needs in Greensboro, NC?
Customer satisfaction in our high-quality parts and services is our top priority. If you are not completely satisfied in Greensboro, NC, neither are we. We want to create the best experience possible for you, to keep you coming back. Reasons why our Greensboro, NC partners choose us include:
We are ideally located in our own facilities and on our own land, in a central and convenient location, for quick delivery times to Greensboro, NC and access to major markets.
After uploading your CAD file to request a quote, our specialists will analyze your part geometry to pinpoint any features that might be hard to machine such as holes that can’t be threaded or tall, thin walls.
Roberson Machine Company is your single-source manufacturer. Get rid of downtime in Greensboro, NC spent waiting for parts and safeguard in-house machining with on-demand relief and infinite, all-in-one manufacturing capacity.
We carry engineering-grade, top-of-the-line metal and plastic materials that are suitable for various part applications and industries.
Work with a trusted U.S.-based manufacturer and remove the hazard of dealing with foreign transactions and shipping. You can also call us at any time at 573-646-3996 or reach out to us online and we’ll help with any questions you may have in Greensboro, NC about ordering parts, design, or material recommendations.
Contact a Leading Provider of CNC Services | Roberson Machine Company
If you’ve looked for dependable CNC services but simply can’t find the quality, pricing, or timing that best suits your Greensboro, NC project or plan, try Roberson Machine Company. Our customers partner with us, and they keep coming back. Our well-equipped machine shop includes numerous CNC milling and turning machines, along with a variety of other high-quality machines, as well as the finest specialists in our industry. We are able to deliver the projects and provide the CNC services other Greensboro, NC companies just can’t.