CNC Services Charlotte, NC
CNC Services Charlotte, NC. No matter if you need a quick-turn, small production run of a minor part in Charlotte, NC, or you’re looking for a larger run of an intrinsic part for medical instrumentation, Roberson Machine Company is the place to turn for CNC services. Our experienced specialists control our CNC machines efficiently and are comfortable in whatever situation is most suitable for your Charlotte, NC job’s needs – rapid prototyping, small-batch machining, or high-volume manufacturing, thanks to automation and high repeatability.
We employ every kind of CNC machine, and pride ourselves on being able to manufacture whatever you need, from basic, “as-machined” workpieces to complex, organic geometries with tight tolerances. We can also produce parts with wire EDM and grinders. We take our quality control standards seriously. We have internal standards that adhere to ISO 9001 and AS9100 certifications, ensuring our parts and processes are of the best quality.
What Are the Advantages to My Charlotte, NC Company By Utilizing CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company?
Roberson Machine Company takes the uncertainty out of manufacturing by ensuring the consistency and quality of every part, every time. The top 5 advantages of picking Roberson Machine Company for your CNC services are:
- Accuracy — By using CAD and CAM software, a CNC machine can perform the most rigorous of cuts or measurements perfectly. Using our CNC milling or turning systems, our expert machinists can ensure precise accuracy in prototyping or complete production runs for your company in Charlotte, NC.
- Repeatability — Our CNC services can manufacture large batches of accurate pieces. Each time. Every time. We reduce waste and maximize output, and pass on the savings to you in Charlotte, NC.
- Flexibility — We specialize in operating numerous CNC machines at once. We often have Charlotte, NC customers that call for differing sizes of materials. Our operators can quickly alter sizes via our CAD and CAM codes, letting us provide you with a large number of unique parts.
- Speed — Due to an extremely low risk of human error, the Roberson CNC machines complete production sooner without affecting the quality of the finished product.
- Safety — Our skilled specialists have 20-plus years of experience operating CNC machines. We follow stringent rules and regulations, and we are aware of what to be on the lookout for. All of our machines are enclosed with protective devices, and our specialists all wear the best protective gear. Our CNC machines are automated, meaning that while our adept machinists are present and have set the CNC specs, they are not hands-on “on the machine.”
Along with our CNC services, Roberson Machine Company provides the following for our Charlotte, NC customers:
- Aerospace Machining
- Machined Plastic Parts
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- Aluminum Parts Manufacturer
- Component Manufacturing
Utilizing CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company For Your Company in Charlotte, NC
CNC milling is a subtractive manufacturing process. It starts by placing a block of metal or plastic material within the CNC mill. Utilizing G-code, the CNC machine is programmed to quickly mill out parts from the block of raw material. Our 3- and 5-axis CNC machines are rigged with various toolsets to maximize production speed and efficiency for your Charlotte, NC project.
The types of materials best suited for milling are:
- Low Carbon Steel
- Steel Alloy
- Stainless Steel
- Fast and Reliable Delivery
- Manufacturing Analysis and Online Quotes
- Infinite Capacity
- Material Selection
- Domestic, Centralized Production and Support
Machined plastic parts are left as-milled, meaning they typically show visible tool marks. Some metal parts allow more finishing choices, such as:
When the production run is complete and your required surface finish is applied, workpieces are packed and ready to be shipped to you in Charlotte, NC. Reach out to request a quick, free quote or call us now at 573-646-3996.
A CNC lathe is normally used to manufacture precise round (cylindrical or oblong) geometries with both an outer diameter and an inner diameter. A standard CNC lathe operates on two axes and the tool is located in a fixed position at 8 to 24 station turret. More advanced lathes have 3-axis, 4-axis, and 5-axis capabilities. The rotating action of the part is called “turning”, hence certain types of CNC lathes are called CNC turning machines. Extremely accurate, CNC turning can be used to turn out thousands of components that are each identical, ideally suited for your Charlotte, NC project.
Workpieces that are turned have a very smooth surface finish. Consider the fact that the as-machined surface finish of the cylindrical areas will typically be much smoother using the lathe than the mill when pondering the machining method for those Charlotte, NC projects that call for workpieces that could qualify for either technique. The metal parts can be lightly bead blasted, if you choose, providing a fine matte finish.
We carry a wide range of metal materials ideally suited for your turned parts and their various applications and industries throughout the Charlotte, NC area, including:
Why Pick Roberson Machine Company for Your CNC Service Needs in Charlotte, NC?
Customer satisfaction in our high-quality parts and services is our top priority. If you are not completely satisfied in Charlotte, NC, neither are we. We want to create the best experience possible for you, to keep you coming back. Reasons why our Charlotte, NC customers choose us include:
We are perfectly situated on our own land and in our own facilities, in a central and convenient locale, for fast shipping times to Charlotte, NC and access to major markets.
After uploading your CAD file to request a quote, our specialists will analyze your part geometry to identify any features that may be difficult to machine such as holes that can’t be threaded or tall, thin walls.
Eliminate downtime in Charlotte, NC spent waiting for parts and safeguard in-house machining with on-demand relief and infinite, all-in-one manufacturing capacity. Roberson Machine Company is your single-source manufacturer.
We stock engineering-grade, top-of-the-line metal and plastic materials that are suitable for various part applications and industries.
Partner with a trusted U.S.-based manufacturer and eradicate the hazard of dealing with shipping and foreign transactions. You can also call us at any time at 573-646-3996 or reach out to us online and we will assist with any questions you may have in Charlotte, NC regarding material recommendations, design, or ordering parts.
Contact a Leading Provider of CNC Services | Roberson Machine Company
If you have shopped for reliable CNC services but simply can’t find the quality, pricing, or timing that best suits your Charlotte, NC project, try Roberson Machine Company. Our customers partner with us, and they keep coming back. Our well-equipped machine facility includes numerous CNC milling and turning machines, along with various other top-of-the-line machines, as well as the finest specialists in our industry. We are able to provide the CNC services and deliver the projects other Charlotte, NC companies simply can’t.