CNC Services Fort Wayne, IN
CNC Services Fort Wayne, IN. No matter if you need a quick-turn, small production run of a minor part in Fort Wayne, IN, or you’re looking for a larger run of an intrinsic part for medical instrumentation, Roberson Machine Company is the place to turn for CNC services. Our experienced machinists handle our CNC machines efficiently and are comfortable in whatever scenario best suits your Fort Wayne, IN plan’s needs – rapid prototyping, small-batch machining, or high-volume manufacturing, because of high repeatability and automation.
We employ every type of CNC machine, and pride ourselves on the ability to manufacture whatever your Fort Wayne, IN company needs, from basic, “as-machined” workpieces to complicated, organic shapes with tight tolerances. We can also produce parts with wire EDM and grinders. We have internal standards that adhere to ISO 9001 and AS9100 certifications, ensuring our parts and processes are of the highest quality. We take our quality control standards seriously.
What Are the Advantages to My Fort Wayne, IN Company By Using CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company?
Roberson Machine Company takes the questions out of manufacturing by ensuring the quality and consistency of every part, every time. The top 5 advantages of picking Roberson Machine Company for your CNC services are:
- Accuracy — By using CAD and CAM software, a CNC machine can perform the most rigorous of cuts or measurements perfectly. Our expert machinists can ensure precise accuracy in prototyping or entire production runs for your company in Fort Wayne, IN by utilizing our CNC turning or milling systems.
- Repeatability — Our CNC services can produce large quantities of accurate pieces. Each time. Every time. We reduce waste and maximize output, and pass on the savings to you in Fort Wayne, IN.
- Flexibility — We specialize in employing multiple CNC machines simultaneously. We often have Fort Wayne, IN partners that call for differing sizes of materials. Our operators can quickly alter sizes via our CAD and CAM codes, allowing us to provide you with a large number of custom parts.
- Speed — Due to an extremely low risk of human error, the Roberson CNC machines finish production sooner without affecting the quality of the finished product.
- Safety — Our skilled machinists have 20-plus years of experience operating CNC machines. We adhere to stringent rules and regulations, and we are familiar with what to be on the lookout for. Our specialists all wear the best protective gear, and all of our machines are enclosed with protective devices. Our CNC machines are automated, meaning that while our skilled specialists are there and have set the CNC specs, they are not hands-on “on the machine.”
In addition to our CNC services, Roberson Machine Company provides the following for our Fort Wayne, IN customers:
- Machined Plastic Parts
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- Aluminum Parts Manufacturer
- Component Manufacturing
- 3D Printing Services
Using CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company For Your Company in Fort Wayne, IN
CNC milling is a subtractive manufacturing process. It begins by placing a block of metal or plastic material inside the CNC mill. Using G-code, the CNC machine is programmed to quickly mill out workpieces from the block of raw material. Our 3- and 5-axis CNC machines are furnished with a variety of toolsets to maximize efficiency and production speed for your Fort Wayne, IN job.
Types of materials ideal for milling are:
- Low Carbon Steel
- Steel Alloy
- Stainless Steel
- Fast and Reliable Delivery
- Manufacturing Analysis and Online Quotes
- Infinite Capacity
- Material Selection
- Domestic, Centralized Production and Support
Machined plastic parts are left as-milled, meaning they typically show visible tool marks. Some metal parts allow more finishing choices, such as:
When the production run is complete and your required surface finish is applied, parts are packed and ready to be shipped to you in Fort Wayne, IN. Request a quick, free quote or give us a call now at 573-646-3996.
A CNC lathe is typically employed to produce accurate round (cylindrical or oblong) geometries with both an outer diameter and an inner diameter. A basic CNC lathe operates on two axes and the tool is located in a fixed position at 8 to 24 station turret. More advanced lathes have 3-axis, 4-axis, and 5-axis capabilities. The spinning action of the part is called “turning”, hence certain types of CNC lathes are called CNC turning machines. CNC turning services can deliver parts faster and more accurate than ever before for your Fort Wayne, IN project.
Workpieces that are turned have a very smooth surface finish. Consider the fact that the as-machined surface finish of the cylindrical areas will typically be much smoother using the lathe than the mill when pondering the machining method for those Fort Wayne, IN projects that call for workpieces that could qualify for either technique. The metal parts can be lightly bead blasted, if you choose, leaving a fine matte finish.
We stock a wide selection of metal materials ideally suited for your turned workpieces and their various applications and industries throughout the Fort Wayne, IN area, such as:
Why Pick Roberson Machine Company for Your CNC Service Needs in Fort Wayne, IN?
Customer satisfaction in our high-quality parts and services is our No. 1 goal. If you are not completely satisfied in Fort Wayne, IN, neither are we. We want you to have the best experience possible, to keep you coming back. Reasons why our Fort Wayne, IN partners pick us include:
We are ideally situated on our own land and in our own facilities, in a convenient and central locale, for fast delivery times to Fort Wayne, IN and access to major markets.
When you upload your CAD file to request a quote, our staff will analyze your part geometry to identify any aspects that may be difficult to machine such as tall, thin walls or holes that can’t be threaded.
Get rid of downtime in Fort Wayne, IN spent waiting for parts and safeguard in-house machining with on-demand relief and infinite, all-in-one manufacturing capacity. Roberson Machine Company is your single-source manufacturer.
We stock top-of-the-line, engineering-grade metal and plastic materials that are useful for various part applications and industries.
Work with a trustworthy U.S.-based manufacturer and eradicate the risk of dealing with shipping and foreign transactions. You can also call us at any time at 573-646-3996 or reach out to us online and we’ll assist with any questions you may have in Fort Wayne, IN regarding ordering parts, design, or material recommendations.
Reach Out to a Leading Provider of CNC Services | Roberson Machine Company
If you have looked for reliable CNC services but just cannot find the quality, pricing, or timing that best suits your Fort Wayne, IN project or plan, try Roberson Machine Company. Our customers partner with us, and they keep coming back. Our well-equipped machine facility includes numerous CNC milling and turning machines, along with various other high-quality machines, as well as the finest specialists in our industry. We are able to provide the CNC services and deliver the projects other Fort Wayne, IN companies just can’t.