CNC Services Olathe, KS
CNC Services Olathe, KS. No matter if you need a quick-turn, small production run of a stanchion in Olathe, KS, or you’re looking for a larger run of an essential workpiece for medical instrumentation, Roberson Machine Company is the place to turn for CNC services. Our experienced specialists control our CNC machines efficiently and are comfortable in whatever scenario best suits your Olathe, KS project’s needs – rapid prototyping, small-batch machining, or high-volume production, thanks to automation and high repeatability.
We operate every kind of CNC machine, and pride ourselves on being able to manufacture whatever your Olathe, KS company needs, from basic, “as-machined” workpieces to complex, organic geometries with tight tolerances. We can also manufacture parts with wire EDM and grinders. We have internal standards that adhere to ISO 9001 and AS9100 certifications, ensuring our processes and parts are of the highest quality. We take our quality control standards seriously.
What Are the Advantages to My Olathe, KS Company By Using CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company?
Roberson Machine Company takes the uncertainty out of manufacturing by ensuring the quality and consistency of every part, every time. The top 5 benefits of selecting Roberson Machine Company for your CNC services are:
- Accuracy — By using CAD and CAM software, a CNC machine can perform the most rigorous of cuts or measurements perfectly. Our expert machinists can guarantee precise accuracy in prototyping or complete production runs for your company in Olathe, KS by utilizing our CNC turning or milling systems.
- Repeatability — Our CNC services can produce large quantities of accurate products. Each and every time. We maximize output and reduce waste, and pass on the savings to you in Olathe, KS.
- Flexibility — We specialize in employing numerous CNC machines simultaneously. We frequently have Olathe, KS customers that need varying sized materials. Our machinists can quickly alter sizes via our CAD and CAM codes, letting us provide you with a large number of unique parts.
- Speed — Due to an extremely low risk of human error, the Roberson CNC machines finish production faster without affecting the quality of the finished product.
- Safety — Our expert machinists have 20-plus years of experience operating CNC machines. We follow stringent rules and regulations, and we are aware of what to be on the lookout for. All of our machines are enclosed with protective devices, and our specialists all wear the best protective gear. Our CNC machines are automated, meaning that while our skilled machinists are there and have programmed the CNC specifications, they are not hands-on “on the machine.”
Along with our CNC services, Roberson Machine Company provides the following for our Olathe, KS partners:
- Machined Plastic Parts
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- Aluminum Parts Manufacturer
- Component Manufacturing
- 3D Printing Services
Utilizing CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company For Your Company in Olathe, KS
CNC milling is a subtractive manufacturing process. It begins by placing a block of plastic or metal material inside the CNC mill. Utilizing G-code, the CNC machine is programmed to quickly mill out workpieces from the block of raw material. Our 3- and 5-axis CNC machines are furnished with a variety of toolsets to maximize efficiency and production speed for your Olathe, KS project.
Types of materials ideal for milling include:
- Low Carbon Steel
- Steel Alloy
- Stainless Steel
- Fast and Reliable Delivery
- Manufacturing Analysis and Online Quotes
- Infinite Capacity
- Material Selection
- Domestic, Centralized Production and Support
Machined plastic parts are left as-milled, meaning they typically show visible tool marks. Some metal parts allow more finishing choices, like:
When the production run is finished and your required surface finish is applied, parts are boxed and ready to be shipped to you in Olathe, KS. Reach out to request a quick, free quote or give us a call now at 573-646-3996.
A CNC lathe is typically employed to produce accurate round (cylindrical or oblong) geometries with both an inner diameter and outer diameter. A standard CNC lathe operates on two axes and the tool is located in a fixed position at 8 to 24 station turret. More advanced lathes have 3-axis, 4-axis, and 5-axis capabilities. The rotating action of the part is called “turning”, hence specific kinds of CNC lathes are called CNC turning machines. Extremely accurate, CNC turning can be used to turn out thousands of components that are each identical, ideally suited for your Olathe, KS project.
Workpieces that are turned have a very smooth surface finish. Consider the fact that the as-machined surface finish of the cylindrical areas will typically be much smoother using the lathe than the mill when pondering the machining method for those Olathe, KS projects that call for workpieces that could qualify for either technique. The metal parts can be lightly bead blasted, if you so desire, leaving a fine matte finish.
We stock a wide range of metal materials ideal for your turned workpieces and their various applications and industries throughout the Olathe, KS area, such as:
Why Choose Roberson Machine Company for Your CNC Service Needs in Olathe, KS?
Customer satisfaction in our top-quality parts and services is our top priority. If you are not satisfied in Olathe, KS, neither are we. We want you to have the best experience possible, to keep you coming back. Reasons why our Olathe, KS customers choose us include:
We are ideally situated in our own facilities and on our own land, in a convenient and central locale, for quick shipping times to Olathe, KS and access to major markets.
After uploading your CAD file to request a quote, our specialists will analyze your part geometry to identify any features that might be difficult to machine such as tall, thin walls or holes that can’t be threaded.
Roberson Machine Company is your single-source manufacturer. Eliminate downtime in Olathe, KS spent waiting for parts and safeguard in-house machining with on-demand relief and infinite, all-in-one manufacturing capacity.
We stock top-of-the-line, engineering-grade metal and plastic materials that are suitable for various part applications and industries.
Work with a trustworthy U.S.-based manufacturer and eradicate the risk of dealing with shipping and foreign transactions. You can also call us at any time at 573-646-3996 or reach out to us online and we’ll help with any questions you might have in Olathe, KS in regards to material recommendations, design, or ordering parts.
Reach Out to a Leading Provider of CNC Services | Roberson Machine Company
If you have shopped for dependable CNC services but just can’t find the quality, pricing, or timing that best suits your Olathe, KS project or plan, try Roberson Machine Company. Our customers partner with us, and they keep coming back. Our well-equipped machine shop includes numerous CNC turning and milling machines, along with a variety of other top-of-the-line machines, as well as the finest machinists in our industry. We are able to deliver the projects and provide the CNC services other Olathe, KS companies just can’t.