CNC Services Chandler, AZ
CNC Services Chandler, AZ. Whether you need a quick-turn, small production run of a minor part in Chandler, AZ, or you’re looking for a larger run of an essential part for medical instrumentation, Roberson Machine Company is the place to turn for CNC services. Our skilled specialists control our CNC machines efficiently and are comfortable in whatever scenario is most suitable for your Chandler, AZ plan’s needs – rapid prototyping, small-batch machining, or high-volume production, thanks to automation and high repeatability.
We operate every kind of CNC machine, and pride ourselves on the ability to manufacture whatever you need, from basic, “as-machined” parts to complex, organic shapes with tight tolerances. We can also produce parts with wire EDM and grinders. We have internal standards that adhere to ISO 9001 and AS9100 certifications, ensuring our parts and processes are of the best quality. We take our quality control standards seriously.
What Are the Benefits to My Chandler, AZ Company By Using CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company?
Roberson Machine Company takes the wonder out of manufacturing by guaranteeing the consistency and quality of every part, every time. The top 5 benefits of selecting Roberson Machine Company for your CNC services are:
- Accuracy — A CNC machine can perform the most rigorous of cuts or measurements perfectly by utilizing CAD and CAM software. Our skilled machinists can guarantee precise accuracy in prototyping or complete production runs for your company in Chandler, AZ by utilizing our CNC turning or milling systems.
- Repeatability — Our CNC services can produce large quantities of accurate pieces. Each and every time. We maximize output and reduce waste, and pass on the savings to you in Chandler, AZ.
- Flexibility — We specialize in employing numerous CNC machines simultaneously. We frequently have Chandler, AZ partners that need differing sized materials. Our specialists can quickly adjust sizes via our CAD and CAM codes, allowing us to supply you with a large number of unique parts.
- Speed — Due to an extremely low risk of human error, the Roberson CNC machines finish production sooner without affecting the quality of the finished product.
- Safety — Our expert specialists have 20-plus years of experience working on CNC machines. We adhere to strict rules and regulations, and we know what to be on the lookout for. All of our machines are enclosed with protective devices, and our specialists all wear the best protective gear. Our CNC machines are automated, meaning that while our adept specialists are there and have programmed the CNC specs, they are not hands-on “on the machine.”
Along with our CNC services, Roberson Machine Company provides the following for our Chandler, AZ customers:
- Machined Plastic Parts
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- Aluminum Parts Manufacturer
- Component Manufacturing
- 3D Printing Services
Utilizing CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company For Your Company in Chandler, AZ
CNC milling is a subtractive manufacturing process. It starts by fixturing a block of metal or plastic material inside the CNC mill. Utilizing G-code, the CNC machine is programmed to rapidly mill out workpieces from the block of raw material. Our 3- and 5-axis CNC machines are equipped with various toolsets to maximize production speed and efficiency for your Chandler, AZ project or plan.
The types of materials best suited for milling include:
- Low Carbon Steel
- Steel Alloy
- Stainless Steel
- Fast and Reliable Delivery
- Online Quotes and Manufacturing Analysis
- Infinite Capacity
- Material Selection
- Domestic, Centralized Production and Support
Machined plastic parts are left as-milled, meaning they typically show visible tool marks. Some metal parts allow more finishing choices, like:
When the production run is finished and your requested surface finish is applied, parts are boxed and set to be shipped to you in Chandler, AZ. Request a quick, free quote or call us now at 573-646-3996.
A CNC lathe is typically used to manufacture precise round (cylindrical or oblong) geometries with both an inner diameter and outer diameter. A basic CNC lathe operates on two axes and the tool is located in a secured position at 8 to 24 station turret. More advanced lathes have 3-axis, 4-axis, and 5-axis capabilities. The rotating action of the part is called “turning”, hence certain kinds of CNC lathes are called CNC turning machines. Extremely accurate, CNC turning can be used to turn out thousands of components that are each identical, ideally suited for your Chandler, AZ project.
Workpieces that are turned have an extremely smooth surface finish. The as-machined surface finish of the cylindrical areas will typically be much smoother using the lathe than the mill, so consider this when selecting the machining method for those Chandler, AZ projects that call for parts that qualify for either method. The metal parts can be lightly bead blasted, if you so desire, leaving a fine matte finish.
We stock a wide range of metal materials ideal for your turned materials and their various applications and industries throughout the Chandler, AZ area, including:
Why Pick Roberson Machine Company for Your CNC Service Needs in Chandler, AZ?
Customer satisfaction in our top-quality services and parts is our top priority. If you are not satisfied in Chandler, AZ, neither are we. We want to create the best experience possible for you, to keep you coming back. Reasons why our Chandler, AZ partners choose us include:
We are perfectly located on our own land and in our own facilities, in a central and convenient locale, for quick delivery times to Chandler, AZ and access to major markets.
After uploading your CAD file to request a quote, our staff will analyze your part geometry to pinpoint any aspects that might be hard to machine such as tall, thin walls or holes that can’t be threaded.
Roberson Machine Company is your single-source manufacturer. Get rid of downtime in Chandler, AZ spent waiting for parts and safeguard in-house machining with on-demand relief and infinite, all-in-one manufacturing capacity.
We carry engineering-grade, top-of-the-line metal and plastic materials that are useful for various part applications and industries.
Work with a trustworthy U.S.-based manufacturer and remove the hazard of dealing with shipping and foreign transactions. You can also call us at any time at 573-646-3996 or contact us online and we’ll assist with any questions you might have in Chandler, AZ regarding ordering parts, design, or material recommendations.
Contact a Leading Provider of CNC Services | Roberson Machine Company
If you’ve shopped for dependable CNC services but just can’t find the quality, pricing, or timing that best suits your Chandler, AZ project, try Roberson Machine Company. Our customers partner with us, and they keep coming back. Our well-equipped machine shop includes numerous CNC milling and turning machines, along with various other high-quality machines, as well as the finest machinists in our industry. We are able to deliver the projects and provide the CNC services other Chandler, AZ companies simply can’t.