CNC Services Chattanooga, TN
CNC Services Chattanooga, TN. Whether you need a quick-turn, small production run of a minor part in Chattanooga, TN, or you’re looking for a larger run of an integral workpiece for medical instrumentation, Roberson Machine Company is the place to turn for CNC services. Our experienced specialists operate our CNC machines efficiently and are comfortable in whatever scenario is most suitable for your Chattanooga, TN job’s needs – rapid prototyping, small-batch machining, or high-volume production, thanks to high repeatability and automation.
We employ every kind of CNC machine, and pride ourselves on being able to manufacture whatever your Chattanooga, TN company needs, from basic, “as-machined” parts to complex, organic geometries with tight tolerances. We can also produce workpieces with wire EDM and grinders. We take our quality control standards seriously. We have internal standards that adhere to ISO 9001 and AS9100 certifications, ensuring our parts and processes are of the highest quality.
What Are the Advantages to My Chattanooga, TN Company By Using CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company?
Roberson Machine Company takes the questions out of manufacturing by ensuring the consistency and quality of every part, every time. The top 5 advantages of choosing Roberson Machine Company for your CNC services are:
- Accuracy — By using CAD and CAM software, a CNC machine can perform the most rigorous of cuts or measurements perfectly. Using our CNC turning or milling systems, our skilled specialists can ensure precise accuracy in prototyping or complete production runs for your company in Chattanooga, TN.
- Repeatability — Our CNC services can manufacture large quantities of accurate pieces. Each and every time. We reduce waste and maximize output, and pass along the savings to you in Chattanooga, TN.
- Flexibility — We specialize in operating numerous CNC machines simultaneously. We frequently have Chattanooga, TN partners that call for varying sizes of materials. Our machinists can quickly adjust sizes via our CAD and CAM codes, letting us supply you with a large number of custom parts.
- Speed — Because of an extremely low risk of human error, the Roberson CNC machines complete production faster without affecting the quality of the finished product.
- Safety — Our skilled machinists have 20-plus years of experience working on CNC machines. We follow stringent rules and regulations, and we are aware of what to be on the lookout for. All of our machines are enclosed with protective devices, and our specialists all wear the best protective gear. Our CNC machines are automated, meaning that while our skilled specialists are there and have programmed the CNC specifications, they are not hands-on “on the machine.”
Along with our CNC services, Roberson Machine Company provides the following for our Chattanooga, TN customers:
- Aerospace Machining
- Machined Plastic Parts
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- Aluminum Parts Manufacturer
- Component Manufacturing
Utilizing CNC Services at Roberson Machine Company For Your Company in Chattanooga, TN
CNC milling is a subtractive manufacturing process. It begins by placing a block of plastic or metal material within the CNC mill. Using G-code, the CNC machine is programmed to rapidly mill out parts from the block of raw material. Our 3- and 5-axis CNC machines are rigged with a variety of toolsets to maximize efficiency and production speed for your Chattanooga, TN job.
Types of materials best suited for milling include:
- Low Carbon Steel
- Steel Alloy
- Stainless Steel
- Fast and Reliable Delivery
- Manufacturing Analysis and Online Quotes
- Infinite Capacity
- Material Selection
- Domestic, Centralized Production and Support
Machined plastic parts are left as-milled, meaning they typically show visible tool marks. Some metal parts allow more finishing choices, like:
When the production run is finished and your required surface finish is applied, workpieces are boxed and ready to be shipped to you in Chattanooga, TN. Request a quick, free quote or call us now at 573-646-3996.
A CNC lathe is typically used to manufacture accurate round (cylindrical or oblong) geometries with both an outer diameter and an inner diameter. A standard CNC lathe operates on two axes and the tool is located in a secured position at 8 to 24 station turret. More advanced lathes have 3-axis, 4-axis, and 5-axis capabilities. The spinning action of the part is called “turning”, hence certain kinds of CNC lathes are called CNC turning machines. CNC turning services can deliver parts faster and more accurate than ever before for your Chattanooga, TN project.
Parts that are turned have a very smooth surface finish. The as-machined surface finish of the cylindrical areas will typically be much smoother using the lathe than the mill, so consider this when selecting the machining method for those Chattanooga, TN projects that call for parts that qualify for either method. The metal parts can be lightly bead blasted, if you choose, leaving a fine matte finish.
We stock a wide selection of metal materials ideal for your turned materials and their various applications and industries throughout the Chattanooga, TN area, such as:
Why Choose Roberson Machine Company for Your CNC Service Needs in Chattanooga, TN?
Customer satisfaction in our high-quality services and parts is our top priority. If you are not completely satisfied in Chattanooga, TN, neither are we. We want you to have the best experience possible, to keep you coming back. Reasons why our Chattanooga, TN partners choose us include:
We are perfectly situated on our own land and in our own facilities, in a central and convenient location, for quick delivery times to Chattanooga, TN and access to major markets.
After uploading your CAD file to request a quote, our specialists will analyze your part geometry to identify any features that might be difficult to machine such as holes that can’t be threaded or tall, thin walls.
Get rid of downtime in Chattanooga, TN spent waiting for parts and safeguard in-house machining with on-demand relief and infinite, all-in-one manufacturing capacity. Roberson Machine Company is your single-source manufacturer.
We stock engineering-grade, top-of-the-line plastic and metal materials that are useful for various part applications and industries.
Partner with a trusted U.S.-based manufacturer and eradicate the risk of dealing with shipping and foreign transactions. You can also call us at any time at 573-646-3996 or reach out to us online and we’ll assist with any questions you might have in Chattanooga, TN about material recommendations, design, or ordering parts.
Contact a Leading Provider of CNC Services | Roberson Machine Company
If you have shopped for reliable CNC services but simply can’t find the quality, pricing, or timing that best suits your Chattanooga, TN project or plan, try Roberson Machine Company. Our customers partner with us, and they keep coming back. Our well-equipped machine shop includes numerous CNC turning and milling machines, along with a variety of other high-quality machines, as well as the finest specialists in our industry. We are able to provide the CNC services and deliver the projects other Chattanooga, TN companies simply can’t.