Prototyping Albuquerque, NM
Prototyping Albuquerque, NM. Have you been seeking a dependable supplier of prototyped parts through the quickness and proficiency of CNC machining near Albuquerque, NM? With hundreds of CNC machines run by an experienced team of machinists, the Roberson Machine Company in-house capacity making sure your prototyping is delivered to Albuquerque, NM on-time, every single time.
At Roberson Machine Company, we specialize in prototyping for a number of businesses and customers near Albuquerque, NM. If you can dream it or draw it up we have the capabilities to make it a reality, several times over and in different materials, if necessary. Our talented team of specialists is prepared to get to work on your prototyping needs. Send us a quick note to get a instant pricing on our CNC prototyping for you in Albuquerque, NM.
The range of economical metal alloys — like aluminum 6061 or stainless steel 303 — as well as firm plastics such as Delrin acetal, combined with the speed and precision of our skilled machinists, makes our CNC machining service a great option for prototyping in Albuquerque, NM.
What Are the Advantages of Prototyping in Albuquerque, NM?
Prototyping using CNC machining is advantageous in creating high-quality physical models of a design idea. Prototyping is normally the first step in the mass production of a product. Many Albuquerque, NM customers turn to Roberson Machine Company for prototyping projects in Albuquerque, NM for:
- Showcasing the physical model of a product to investors and customers in a relatively short amount of time
- Exhibiting the appearance, dimensions, and features of your product
- Generating multiple separate versions of the product with different colors, surface textures, and finishing processes
- Ensuring that all parts are standardized in terms of quality, size, dimension, and shape
- Testing the product on the market before bringing it to full production
- Finding and correcting potentially costly design defects before reaching the market
- Improving and streamlining the entire production process
In addition to prototyping, Roberson Machine Company provides our customers near Albuquerque, NM with the following services:
- Component Manufacturing
- 3D Printing Services
- OEM Automotive
- Medical Device Manufacturing
- Contract Manufacturing Companies
- Production Machining and Milling
- Precision CNC Machining
- Wire EDM
- Aluminum CNC Machining
Who Uses Prototyping?
Prototyping is a perfect solution for companies near Albuquerque, NM in a slew of industries who require high-quality parts in specified amounts with short turnaround times. We have recently assisted the following industries with rapid prototyping using our CNC machining:
- The automotive industry needs new parts to be developed as fast as possible and in set quantities, particularly when employing Just in Time manufacturing in Albuquerque, NM. Our specialists build prototype parts in a wide range of materials for multiple automotive industry customers near Albuquerque, NM.
- Our Albuquerque, NM customers in the medical industry require parts to be developed to some of the most precise tolerances in the machining industry: above all, ensuring that defective parts do not make it to end users is truly a matter of life and death. Moreover, medical parts are often very small and complicated in design. Roberson Machine Company is proud to use the latest 5 axis CNC machining tools that can not only quickly fabricate medical part prototypes of any size, but also provide process and tracking reports needed by the FDA.
- Firms in the oil and energy industry have special requirements for prototyping — parts must be built to withstand the heavy pressure of underground pipeline burial, mining, and refining. Roberson Machine Company is able to meet these standards by using only the finest materials.
- Our customers in the aerospace industry require prototyped parts with highly technical geometrical dimensions, as well as using rare metals that will not deform or warp at high temperatures and altitudes. Our knowledgeable machinists are ready to tackle the unique demands of aerospace prototyping near Albuquerque, NM.
Our track record in prototyping for multiple industries allows us to be a true partner throughout your manufacturing process in Albuquerque, NM. Using our CNC prototyping service is a great choice for high quality, ISO 9001:2015 certified parts. With our endless options of prototyping solutions, Roberson Machine Company is your one-stop shop. You can also get your prototyped parts delivered right to your door in Albuquerque, NM, without the hassle of sourcing, project management, logistics, or shipping. Call us now today at 573-646-3996 or contact us online to discuss your options.
Why Should I Use CNC Machining for Prototyping In Albuquerque, NM?
There are many methods that can be used to create prototyping near Albuquerque, NM, but CNC machining at Roberson Machine Company is the most effective. CNC machining allows you to design a product digitally, program the data into the computer using software, and let our CNC machine take care of the rest. Using CNC eliminates human error and improves the efficiency of prototyping which, in turn, means we can make flawless, quick parts the first time and every time. There are a variety of other reasons to choose CNC machining for your prototyping needs near Albuquerque, NM, including:
- Fixed Tooling is Not Necessary
- Easily Modify
- Different Materials to Choose From
A CNC machine runs on a set of CAD and CAM programmed code. The CAD software designs the models and assemblies that the CAM software translates into G-code and M-code that drive the CNC machine’s tools to turn those designs into physical parts.
The only tools necessary for prototyping using CNC machining are the metal cutting inserts used in the spindles of our mills and lathes. Different shapes and sizes of cutting inserts or blades are useful for various functions whatever material is required for your Albuquerque, NM prototyping, and these can be swapped out in our machines almost instantaneously.
Not having to spend time swapping out parts or changing machines for prototyping cuts down on costs. Roberson Machine Company passes along those savings to you in Albuquerque, NM. Call us at 573-646-3996 or reach out to request a quote.
In our machine shop, we consistently achieve tolerances of 0.005” for our longer production runs, or we rely on changing the machine if we run a tighter tolerance. For shorter runs, we can cut as precise as 0.001,” or about a fourth the width of a human hair.
Setting things in stone is for the Stone Age. At Roberson Machine Company, we believe in adaptation when the job — and most importantly the Albuquerque, NM customer — calls for it. Prototyping often requires adjusting, modifying, or completely rehauling the original design. This is simple to do with our CNC machines, where our specialists only need a few seconds and a few keystrokes to alter G-code.
Easy modifications are especially attractive for our customers near Albuquerque, NM, allowing them the chance to test several different iterations and immediately see the results. Tweaking G-code and making refined adjustments for prototyping in the moment greatly reduces time and costs.
Our CNC machines are apathetic to what they are cutting. Our Albuquerque, NM customers use various materials for prototyping, depending upon their industry. Many of our customers near Albuquerque, NM want to look over prototypes in a range of materials. CNC machining supplies a huge benefit here. An identical design can be prototyped in rigid plastic, aluminum, or steel, as examples, with only minimal adjustments made to the speed and feed of the machine performing the cutting. In addition to softer, lighter metals like magnesium and brass we utilize many materials for prototyping, such as:
Prototyping | Roberson Machine Company
Prototyping saves money, time, and hassle by creating a single run of a product that can be tested and improved upon before investing in a full production run of thousands of units in Albuquerque, NM. Roberson Machine Company can help you and your company realize a variety of cost savings. We concentrate on utilizing CNC machining for prototyping for a mixture of Albuquerque, NM customers in a variety of industries. We’d love to do the same for you.