Prototyping Maryland Heights, MO
Prototyping Maryland Heights, MO. Are you searching for a dependable supplier of prototyped parts applying the quickness and proficiency of CNC machining near Maryland Heights, MO? With hundreds of CNC machines run by an experienced team of machinists, the Roberson Machine Company in-house capacity making sure your prototyping is shipped to Maryland Heights, MO on-time, every single time.
At Roberson Machine Company, we specialize in prototyping for a number of businesses and customers near Maryland Heights, MO. If you can dream it or draw it up we have the capabilities to make it a reality, several times over and in different materials, if necessary. Our talented team of specialists is prepared to get started on your prototyping plans. Reach out to get a instant pricing on our CNC prototyping for you in Maryland Heights, MO.
Our CNC machining service is a great option for prototyping in Maryland Heights, MO, utilizing an array of affordable metal alloys — like aluminum 6061 or stainless steel 303 — as well as firm plastics like Delrin acetal, combined with the speed and precision of our talented machinists.
What Are the Advantages of Prototyping in Maryland Heights, MO?
Prototyping using CNC machining is beneficial in creating high-quality physical models of a design idea. Prototyping is usually the first step in the mass production of a product. Many Maryland Heights, MO customers turn to Roberson Machine Company for prototyping projects in Maryland Heights, MO for:
- Showcasing the physical model of a product to investors and customers in a relatively short amount of time
- Exhibiting the appearance, dimensions, and features of your product
- Creating multiple separate versions of the product with different textures, colors, and finishes
- Ensuring that all parts are standardized in terms of size, shape, dimension, and quality
- Testing the product on the market before bringing it to full production
- Finding and fixing potentially costly design flaws before reaching the market
- Streamlining and improving upon the entire production process
In addition to prototyping, Roberson Machine Company provides our customers near Maryland Heights, MO with the following services:
- Component Manufacturing
- 3D Printing Services
- OEM Automotive
- Medical Device Manufacturing
- Contract Manufacturing Companies
- Production Machining and Milling
- Precision CNC Machining
- Wire EDM
- Aluminum CNC Machining
Who Uses Prototyping?
If you want top-notch parts in specified volumes with short turnaround times, prototyping is an ideal solution for businesses near Maryland Heights, MO in a number of industries. We have recently assisted the following industries with rapid prototyping using our CNC machining:
- The automotive industry needs new parts to be developed as quickly as possible and in set quantities, particularly when employing Just in Time manufacturing in Maryland Heights, MO. Our specialists build prototype parts in a wide range of materials for several different automotive industry customers near Maryland Heights, MO.
- Our Maryland Heights, MO customers in the medical industry mandate that parts are developed to some of the most exacting tolerances in the machining industry: above all, making sure that defective parts do not make it to market is quite literally a matter of life and death. In addition, medical parts are often quite small and intricate in design. Roberson Machine Company has in our shop the latest 5 axis CNC machining tools that can not only rapidly produce medical part prototypes regardless of size, but also provide process and tracking reports required by the FDA.
- Maryland Heights, MO oil and energy industry firms have notable requirements for prototypes: they need to be built to withstand the rigors of mining, refining, and potentially being buried underground. Roberson meets these demands by specializing in machining prototypes using materials such as brass, alloy steel, and even plastics.
- Our customers in the aerospace industry require prototyped parts with highly technical geometrical dimensions, as well as using rare metals that will not deform or warp at high temperatures and altitudes. Our knowledgeable machinists are ready to tackle the unique demands of aerospace prototyping near Maryland Heights, MO.
Our track record in prototyping for multiple industries allows us to be a true partner throughout your manufacturing process in Maryland Heights, MO. Using our CNC prototyping service is a great choice for high quality, ISO 9001:2015 certified parts. With our endless options of prototyping solutions, Roberson Machine Company is your one-stop shop. You can also get your prototyped parts delivered right to your door in Maryland Heights, MO, without the hassle of sourcing, project management, logistics, or shipping. Call us now today at 573-646-3996 or contact us online to discuss your options.
Why Should I Use CNC Machining for Prototyping In Maryland Heights, MO?
There are many methods that can be used to create prototyping near Maryland Heights, MO, but CNC machining at Roberson Machine Company is the most effective. CNC machining allows you to design a product digitally, program the data into the computer using software, and let our CNC machine take care of the rest. Using CNC eliminates human error and improves the efficiency of prototyping which, in turn, means we can make flawless, quick parts the first time and every time. There are a variety of other reasons to choose CNC machining for your prototyping needs near Maryland Heights, MO, including:
- Fixed Tooling is Not Necessary
- Easily Modify
- Different Materials to Choose From
A CNC machine runs on a set of CAD and CAM programmed code. The CAD software designs the models and assemblies that the CAM software translates into G-code and M-code that drive the CNC machine’s tools to turn those designs into physical parts.
The only tools necessary for prototyping using CNC machining are the metal cutting inserts used in the spindles of our mills and lathes. Different shapes and sizes of cutting inserts or blades are useful for various functions whatever material is required for your Maryland Heights, MO prototyping, and these can be swapped out in our machines almost instantaneously.
Not having to spend time swapping out parts or changing machines for prototyping cuts down on costs. Roberson Machine Company passes along those savings to you in Maryland Heights, MO. Call us at 573-646-3996 or reach out to request a quote.
In our machine shop, we consistently achieve tolerances of 0.005” for our longer production runs, or we rely on changing the machine if we run a tighter tolerance. For shorter runs, we can cut as precise as 0.001,” or about a fourth the width of a human hair.
Setting things in stone is for the Stone Age. At Roberson Machine Company, we believe in adaptation when the job — and most importantly the Maryland Heights, MO customer — calls for it. Prototyping often requires adjusting, modifying, or completely rehauling the original design. This is simple to do with our CNC machines, where our specialists only need a few seconds and a few keystrokes to alter G-code.
Easy modifications are especially attractive for our customers near Maryland Heights, MO, allowing them the chance to test several different iterations and immediately see the results. Tweaking G-code and making refined adjustments for prototyping in the moment greatly reduces time and costs.
Our CNC machines are indifferent to what they are cutting. Our Maryland Heights, MO customers use various materials for prototyping, depending upon their industry. Many of our customers near Maryland Heights, MO want to look over prototypes in a range of materials. CNC machining supplies a huge benefit here. The same design can be prototyped in rigid plastic, aluminum, or steel, for example, with only minimal adjustments made to the feed and speed of the tool doing the cutting. In addition to softer, lighter metals like magnesium and brass we utilize many materials for prototyping, including:
Prototyping | Roberson Machine Company
Prototyping saves money, time, and hassle by creating a single run of a product that can be tested and improved upon before investing in a full production run of thousands of units in Maryland Heights, MO. Roberson Machine Company can help you and your business realize a variety of cost savings. We specialize in using CNC machining for prototyping for a mixture of Maryland Heights, MO customers in a variety of industries. We’d love to do the same for you.