Prototyping Lincoln, NE
Prototyping Lincoln, NE. Are you looking for a reliable supplier of prototyped parts through the quickness and proficiency of CNC machining near Lincoln, NE? With hundreds of CNC machines run by an experienced team of machinists, the Roberson Machine Company in-house capacity making sure your prototyping is shipped to Lincoln, NE on-time, every single time.
At Roberson Machine Company, we specialize in prototyping for numerous businesses and customers near Lincoln, NE. If you can dream it or draw it up we have the capabilities to make it real, several times over and in different materials, if necessary. Our talented team of specialists is prepared to get to work on your prototyping plans. Send us a quick note to get a instant pricing on our CNC prototyping for you in Lincoln, NE.
The range of economical metal alloys — like aluminum 6061 or stainless steel 303 — as well as firm plastics like Delrin acetal, combined with the speed and precision of our skilled machinists, makes our CNC machining service a great choice for prototyping in Lincoln, NE.
What Are the Benefits of Prototyping in Lincoln, NE?
Prototyping using CNC machining is beneficial in creating high-quality physical models of a design idea. Prototyping is usually the first step in the mass production of a product. Many Lincoln, NE customers seek out Roberson Machine Company for prototyping projects in Lincoln, NE for:
- Showing customers and investors a physical model of your product in as little amount of time as possible
- Exhibiting the appearance, features, and dimensions of your product
- Generating multiple separate versions of the product with different textures, colors, and finishes
- Making sure that all parts are regimented in terms of quality, size, dimension, and shape
- Testing the market with your product before production
- Finding and repairing potentially expensive design flaws before reaching the market
- Streamlining and improving upon the entire production process
In addition to prototyping, Roberson Machine Company provides our customers near Lincoln, NE with the following services:
- Component Manufacturing
- 3D Printing Services
- OEM Automotive
- Medical Device Manufacturing
- Contract Manufacturing Companies
- Production Machining and Milling
- Precision CNC Machining
- Wire EDM
- Aluminum CNC Machining
Who Uses Prototyping?
If you need top-notch parts in specified volumes with short turnaround times, prototyping is an ideal solution for businesses near Lincoln, NE in a slew of industries. We have recently helped the following industries with rapid prototyping utilizing our CNC machining:
- The automotive industry requires new parts to be developed as quickly as possible and in set quantities, particularly when employing Just in Time manufacturing in Lincoln, NE. Our specialists build prototype parts in a wide range of materials for a variety of automotive industry customers near Lincoln, NE.
- Our Lincoln, NE customers in the medical industry require parts to be developed to some of the most demanding tolerances in the machining industry: above all, preventing defective parts from making it to market is quite literally a matter of life and death. Moreover, medical parts are often extremely small and complicated in design. Roberson Machine Company is proud to use the latest 5 axis CNC machining tools that can not only quickly produce medical part prototypes no matter the dimensions, but also provide process and tracking reports required by the FDA.
- Firms in the oil and energy industry have special requirements for prototyping — parts must be built to withstand the heavy pressure of underground pipeline burial, mining, and refining. Roberson Machine Company is able to meet these standards by using only the finest materials.
- Our customers in the aerospace industry require prototyped parts with highly technical geometrical dimensions, as well as using rare metals that will not deform or warp at high temperatures and altitudes. Our knowledgeable machinists are ready to tackle the unique demands of aerospace prototyping near Lincoln, NE.
Our track record in prototyping for multiple industries allows us to be a true partner throughout your manufacturing process in Lincoln, NE. Using our CNC prototyping service is a great choice for high quality, ISO 9001:2015 certified parts. With our endless options of prototyping solutions, Roberson Machine Company is your one-stop shop. You can also get your prototyped parts delivered right to your door in Lincoln, NE, without the hassle of sourcing, project management, logistics, or shipping. Call us now today at 573-646-3996 or contact us online to discuss your options.
Why Should I Use CNC Machining for Prototyping In Lincoln, NE?
There are many methods that can be used to create prototyping near Lincoln, NE, but CNC machining at Roberson Machine Company is the most effective. CNC machining allows you to design a product digitally, program the data into the computer using software, and let our CNC machine take care of the rest. Using CNC eliminates human error and improves the efficiency of prototyping which, in turn, means we can make flawless, quick parts the first time and every time. There are a variety of other reasons to choose CNC machining for your prototyping needs near Lincoln, NE, including:
- Fixed Tooling is Not Necessary
- Easily Modify
- Different Materials to Choose From
A CNC machine runs on a set of CAD and CAM programmed code. The CAD software designs the models and assemblies that the CAM software translates into G-code and M-code that drive the CNC machine’s tools to turn those designs into physical parts.
The only tools necessary for prototyping using CNC machining are the metal cutting inserts used in the spindles of our mills and lathes. Different shapes and sizes of cutting inserts or blades are useful for various functions whatever material is required for your Lincoln, NE prototyping, and these can be swapped out in our machines almost instantaneously.
Not having to spend time swapping out parts or changing machines for prototyping cuts down on costs. Roberson Machine Company passes along those savings to you in Lincoln, NE. Call us at 573-646-3996 or reach out to request a quote.
In our machine shop, we consistently achieve tolerances of 0.005” for our longer production runs, or we rely on changing the machine if we run a tighter tolerance. For shorter runs, we can cut as precise as 0.001,” or about a fourth the width of a human hair.
Setting things in stone is for the Stone Age. At Roberson Machine Company, we believe in adaptation when the job — and most importantly the Lincoln, NE customer — calls for it. Prototyping often requires adjusting, modifying, or completely rehauling the original design. This is simple to do with our CNC machines, where our specialists only need a few seconds and a few keystrokes to alter G-code.
Easy modifications are especially attractive for our customers near Lincoln, NE, allowing them the chance to test several different iterations and immediately see the results. Tweaking G-code and making refined adjustments for prototyping in the moment greatly reduces time and costs.
Our CNC machines are apathetic to what they are cutting. Our Lincoln, NE customers use various materials for prototyping, depending upon their industry. A lot of our customers near Lincoln, NE want to see prototypes in a range of materials. CNC machining supplies a huge benefit here. An identical design can be prototyped in rigid plastic, aluminum, or steel, for example, with very few adjustments made to the feed and speed of the machine performing the cutting. In addition to softer, lighter metals like magnesium and brass we use many materials for prototyping, such as:
Prototyping | Roberson Machine Company
Prototyping saves time and money by creating a single run of a product that can be tested and optimized to peak performance before investing in a full production run of thousands of units in Lincoln, NE. Roberson Machine Company can help you and your business realize a variety of cost savings. We specialize in using CNC machining for prototyping for a mixture of Lincoln, NE customers in a wide range of industries. We’d love to do the same for you.