Prototyping Chandler, AZ
Prototyping Chandler, AZ. Have you been seeking a reliable supplier of prototyped parts through the quickness and proficiency of CNC machining near Chandler, AZ? With hundreds of CNC machines run by an experienced team of machinists, the Roberson Machine Company in-house capacity ensures your prototyping is shipped to Chandler, AZ on-time, every single time.
At Roberson Machine Company, we specialize in prototyping for a number of businesses and customers near Chandler, AZ. If you can dream it or draw it up we possess the capabilities to make it a reality, several times over and in different materials, if necessary. Our skilled staff of specialists is prepared to get to work on your prototyping needs. Reach out to get a instant pricing on our CNC prototyping for you in Chandler, AZ.
Our CNC machining service is a great option for prototyping in Chandler, AZ, utilizing an array of economical metal alloys — like aluminum 6061 or stainless steel 303 — as well as firm plastics like Delrin acetal, combined with the speed and precision of our talented machinists.
What Are the Benefits of Prototyping in Chandler, AZ?
Prototyping using CNC machining is beneficial in making high-quality physical models of a design idea. Prototyping is normally the first step in the mass production of a product. Many Chandler, AZ customers turn to Roberson Machine Company for prototyping projects in Chandler, AZ for:
- Showing customers and investors a physical model of your product in as little amount of time as possible
- Demonstrating the appearance, dimensions, and features of your product
- Creating multiple separate versions of the product with different textures, colors, and finishes
- Making sure that all parts are regimented in terms of quality, size, dimension, and shape
- Testing the market with your product before production
- Finding and repairing potentially costly design flaws before reaching the market
- Streamlining and improving upon the entire production process
In addition to prototyping, Roberson Machine Company supplies our customers near Chandler, AZ with the following services:
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- Aluminum Parts Manufacturer
- CNC Services
- Component Manufacturing
- 3D Printing Services
- OEM Automotive
Who Uses Prototyping?
If you want high-quality parts in specified amounts at a fast pace, prototyping is a perfect solution for businesses near Chandler, AZ in a multitude of industries. We have recently assisted the following industries with rapid prototyping using our CNC machining:
- The automotive industry requires new parts to be developed as fast as possible and in set quantities, especially when utilizing Just in Time manufacturing in Chandler, AZ. Our specialists build prototype parts in an array of materials for multiple automotive industry customers near Chandler, AZ.
- Our Chandler, AZ customers in the medical industry require parts to be developed to some of the most exacting tolerances in the machining industry: above all, ensuring that defective parts do not make it to consumers is truly a matter of life and death. Moreover, medical parts are often extremely small and complicated in design. Roberson Machine Company is proud to use the latest 5 axis CNC machining tools that can not only quickly produce medical part prototypes of any size, but also provide process and tracking reports required by the FDA.
- Firms in the oil and energy industry have special requirements for prototyping — parts must be built to withstand the heavy pressure of underground pipeline burial, mining, and refining. Roberson Machine Company is able to meet these standards by using only the finest materials.
- Our customers in the aerospace industry require prototyped parts with highly technical geometrical dimensions, as well as using rare metals that will not deform or warp at high temperatures and altitudes. Our knowledgeable machinists are ready to tackle the unique demands of aerospace prototyping near Chandler, AZ.
Our track record in prototyping for multiple industries allows us to be a true partner throughout your manufacturing process in Chandler, AZ. Using our CNC prototyping service is a great choice for high quality parts. With our endless options of prototyping solutions, Roberson Machine Company is your one-stop shop. You can also get your prototyped parts delivered right to your door in Chandler, AZ, without the hassle of sourcing, project management, logistics, or shipping. Call us now today at 573-646-3996 or contact us online to discuss your options.
Why Should I Use CNC Machining for Prototyping In Chandler, AZ?
There are many methods that can be used to create prototyping near Chandler, AZ, but CNC machining at Roberson Machine Company is the most effective. CNC machining allows you to design a product digitally, program the data into the computer using software, and let our CNC machine take care of the rest. Using CNC eliminates human error and improves the efficiency of prototyping which, in turn, means we can make flawless, quick parts the first time and every time. There are a variety of other reasons to choose CNC machining for your prototyping needs near Chandler, AZ, including:
- Fixed Tooling is Not Necessary
- Easily Modify
- Different Materials to Choose From
A CNC machine runs on a set of CAD and CAM programmed code. The CAD software designs the models and assemblies that the CAM software translates into G-code and M-code that drive the CNC machine’s tools to turn those designs into physical parts.
The only tools necessary for prototyping using CNC machining are the metal cutting inserts used in the spindles of our mills and lathes. Different shapes and sizes of cutting inserts or blades are useful for various functions whatever material is required for your Chandler, AZ prototyping, and these can be swapped out in our machines almost instantaneously.
Not having to spend time swapping out parts or changing machines for prototyping cuts down on costs. Roberson Machine Company passes along those savings to you in Chandler, AZ. Call us at 573-646-3996 or reach out to request a quote.
In our machine shop, we consistently achieve tolerances of 0.005” for our longer production runs, or we rely on changing the machine if we run a tighter tolerance. For shorter runs, we can cut as precise as 0.001,” or about a fourth the width of a human hair.
Setting things in stone is for the Stone Age. At Roberson Machine Company, we believe in adaptation when the job — and most importantly the Chandler, AZ customer — calls for it. Prototyping often requires adjusting, modifying, or completely rehauling the original design. This is simple to do with our CNC machines, where our specialists only need a few seconds and a few keystrokes to alter G-code.
Easy modifications are especially attractive for our customers near Chandler, AZ, allowing them the chance to test several different iterations and immediately see the results. Tweaking G-code and making refined adjustments for prototyping in the moment greatly reduces time and costs.
Our CNC machines are apathetic to what they are cutting. Our Chandler, AZ customers use a variety of materials for prototyping, depending upon their industry. Many of our customers near Chandler, AZ want to look over prototypes in a range of materials. CNC machining provides a huge benefit here. The same design can be prototyped in rigid plastic, aluminum, or steel, as examples, with very few adjustments made to the speed and feed of the tool doing the cutting. In addition to softer, lighter metals like magnesium and brass we use many materials for prototyping, such as:
Prototyping | Roberson Machine Company
Prototyping saves money, time, and hassle by creating a single run of a product that can be tested and improved upon before investing in a full production run of thousands of units in Chandler, AZ. Roberson Machine Company can help you and your company realize a variety of cost savings. We concentrate on using CNC machining for prototyping for a mixture of Chandler, AZ customers in a wide range of industries. We’d enjoy doing the same for you.