Prototyping Phoenix, AZ
Prototyping Phoenix, AZ. Are you searching for a reliable supplier of prototyped parts through the quickness and proficiency of CNC machining near Phoenix, AZ? With hundreds of CNC machines run by an experienced staff of machinists, the Roberson Machine Company in-house capacity ensures your prototyping is delivered to Phoenix, AZ on-time, every single time.
At Roberson Machine Company, we specialize in prototyping for a number of businesses and customers near Phoenix, AZ. If you can dream it or draw it up we possess the capabilities to make it real, several times over and in different materials, if necessary. Our talented team of specialists is prepared to get started on your prototyping plans. Reach out to get a instant pricing on our CNC prototyping for you in Phoenix, AZ.
Call us today at 573-646-3996 or contact us online to discuss your next Phoenix, AZ prototyping project.
The range of affordable metal alloys — like aluminum 6061 or stainless steel 303 — as well as rigid plastics such as Delrin acetal, along with the speed and precision of our skilled machinists, makes our CNC machining service a great option for prototyping in Phoenix, AZ.
What Are the Benefits of Prototyping in Phoenix, AZ?
Prototyping using CNC machining is beneficial in creating high-quality physical models of a design idea. Prototyping is normally the first step in the mass production of a product. Many Phoenix, AZ customers seek out Roberson Machine Company for prototyping projects in Phoenix, AZ for:
- Showcasing the physical model of a product to investors and customers in a relatively short amount of time
- Exhibiting the appearance, features, and dimensions of your product
- Generating multiple separate versions of the product with differing textures, colors, and finishes
- Ensuring that all parts are regimented in terms of quality, size, dimension, and shape
- Testing the market with your product before production
- Identifying and repairing potentially expensive design defects before reaching the market
- Streamlining and improving upon the entire production process
In addition to prototyping, Roberson Machine Company provides our customers near Phoenix, AZ with the following services:
- Machine Shop
- Machined Parts
- Aluminum Parts Manufacturer
- CNC Services
- Component Manufacturing
- 3D Printing Services
- OEM Automotive
- Medical Device Manufacturing
- Contract Manufacturing Companies
Who Uses Prototyping?
Prototyping is an ideal solution for companies near Phoenix, AZ in a slew of industries who need top-notch parts in specified amounts under tight deadlines. We have recently assisted the following industries with rapid prototyping utilizing our CNC machining:
- The automotive industry needs new parts to be produced as fast as possible and in set quantities, particularly when utilizing Just in Time manufacturing in Phoenix, AZ. Our specialists build prototype parts in a wide range of materials for several different automotive industry customers near Phoenix, AZ.
- Our Phoenix, AZ customers in the medical industry require small and intricately designed parts. Prototyping parts with precise tolerances can quite literally be the difference between life and death. We are proud to provide prototyping utilizing the latest 5 axis CNC machining tools that can not only quickly fabricate medical part prototypes no matter the dimensions near Phoenix, AZ, but also provide trackable reports mandated by the FDA.
- Phoenix, AZ oil and energy industry firms have special demands for prototypes: they need to be made to withstand the heavy pressure of mining, refining, and potentially being buried underground. Roberson meets these demands by specializing in machining prototypes made from materials such as plastics, brass, and alloy steel.
- Our customers in the aerospace industry need parts with highly technical geometrical dimensions, and in many cases using metals that can withstand high temperatures and altitude. In addition, the special pressures and characteristics of flight require parts built to strict tolerance and design standards. Our highly-trained technicians are ready to take on the unique demands of aerospace prototype manufacturing, and our AZ machine shop is devoted to delivering aerospace manufacturers parts built to the optimal standard of quality.
Our track record in prototyping for multiple industries allows us to be a true partner throughout your manufacturing process in Phoenix, AZ. Using our CNC prototyping service is a great choice for high quality, ISO 9001:2015 certified parts. With our endless options of prototyping solutions, Roberson Machine Company is your one-stop shop. You can also get your prototyped parts delivered right to your door in Phoenix, AZ, without the hassle of sourcing, project management, logistics, or shipping. Call us now today at 573-646-3996 or contact us online to discuss your options.
Why Should I Use CNC Machining for Prototyping In Phoenix, AZ?
There are many methods that can be used to create prototyping near Phoenix, AZ, but CNC machining at Roberson Machine Company is the most effective. CNC machining allows you to design a product digitally, program the data into the computer using software, and let our CNC machine take care of the rest. Using CNC eliminates human error and improves the efficiency of prototyping which, in turn, means we can make flawless, quick parts the first time and every time. There are a variety of other reasons to choose CNC machining for your prototyping needs near Phoenix, AZ, including:
- Fixed Tooling is Not Necessary
- Easily Modify
- Different Materials to Choose From
- Aluminums: 6061, 7075, 7050 or “aa7050 alloy”
- Stainless steel: 303, 304
- Plastics: Delrin, Nylon, PEEK, HDPE, Glass Filled Nylon
A CNC machine runs on a set of CAD and CAM programmed code. The CAD software designs the models and assemblies that the CAM software translates into G-code and M-code that drive the CNC machine’s tools to turn those designs into physical parts.
Once programmed with the G-code by the Roberson specialists, our mills and lathes can cut through anything you desire with astonishing speed, turning raw material into your finished part in seconds.
The only tools necessary for prototyping using CNC machining are the metal cutting inserts used in the spindles of our mills and lathes. Different shapes and sizes of cutting inserts or blades are useful for various functions whatever material is required for your Phoenix, AZ prototyping, and these can be swapped out in our machines almost instantaneously.
Not having to spend time swapping out parts or changing machines for prototyping cuts down on costs. Roberson Machine Company passes along those savings to you in Phoenix, AZ. Call us at 573-646-3996 or reach out to request a quote.
In our machine shop, we consistently achieve tolerances of 0.005” for our longer production runs, or we rely on changing the machine if we run a tighter tolerance. For shorter runs, we can cut as precise as 0.001,” or about a fourth the width of a human hair.
Setting things in stone is for the Stone Age. At Roberson Machine Company, we believe in adaptation when the job — and most importantly the Phoenix, AZ customer — calls for it. Prototyping often requires adjusting, modifying, or completely rehauling the original design. This is simple to do with our CNC machines, where our specialists only need a few seconds and a few keystrokes to alter G-code.
Easy modifications are especially attractive for our customers near Phoenix, AZ, allowing them the chance to test several different iterations and immediately see the results. Tweaking G-code and making refined adjustments for prototyping in the moment greatly reduces time and costs.
Our CNC machines are apathetic to what they are cutting. Our Phoenix, AZ customers use various materials for prototyping, depending upon their industry. A lot of our customers near Phoenix, AZ want to look over prototypes in a range of materials. CNC machining supplies a huge benefit here. The same design can be prototyped in rigid plastic, aluminum, or steel, as examples, with only minimal adjustments made to the speed and feed of the tool doing the cutting. In addition to softer, lighter metals like magnesium and brass we use many materials for prototyping, including:
Prototyping | Roberson Machine Company
Prototyping saves money, time, and hassle by creating a single run of a product that can be tested and improved upon before investing in a full production run of thousands of units in Phoenix, AZ. Roberson Machine Company can help you and your business realize a variety of cost savings. We specialize in utilizing CNC machining for prototyping for various Phoenix, AZ customers in a variety of industries. We’d enjoy doing the same for you.
Call us today at 573-646-3996 or contact us online to talk about your next prototyping project in Phoenix, AZ.