Prototyping Seattle, WA
Prototyping Seattle, WA. Have you been seeking a dependable supplier of prototyped parts applying the quickness and proficiency of CNC machining near Seattle, WA? With hundreds of CNC machines run by an experienced team of machinists, the Roberson Machine Company in-house capacity making sure your prototyping is shipped to Seattle, WA on-time, every single time.
At Roberson Machine Company, we specialize in prototyping for a number of businesses and customers near Seattle, WA. If you can dream it or draw it up we have the capabilities to make it real, several times over and in different materials, if necessary. Our skilled staff of specialists is prepared to get started on your prototyping needs. Send us a quick note to get a instant pricing on our CNC prototyping for you in Seattle, WA.
Our CNC machining service is a great option for prototyping in Seattle, WA, utilizing an array of economical metal alloys — like aluminum 6061 or stainless steel 303 — as well as rigid plastics such as Delrin acetal, along with the speed and precision of our talented machinists.
What Are the Advantages of Prototyping in Seattle, WA?
Prototyping using CNC machining is advantageous in making high-quality physical models of a design idea. Prototyping is usually the first step in the mass production of a product. Many Seattle, WA customers seek out Roberson Machine Company for prototyping projects in Seattle, WA for:
- Showcasing the physical model of a product to investors and customers in a relatively short amount of time
- Demonstrating the appearance, features, and dimensions of your product
- Creating multiple separate versions of the product with different textures, colors, and finishes
- Making sure that all parts are regimented in terms of size, shape, dimension, and quality
- Testing the market with your product before production
- Finding and correcting potentially expensive design flaws before it ever touches the market
- Improving and streamlining the whole production process
In addition to prototyping, Roberson Machine Company supplies our customers near Seattle, WA with the following services:
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- Aluminum Parts Manufacturer
- CNC Services
- Component Manufacturing
- 3D Printing Services
- OEM Automotive
Who Uses Prototyping?
Prototyping is an ideal solution for businesses near Seattle, WA in a multitude of industries who require top-notch parts in specified volumes at a fast pace. We have recently helped the following industries with rapid prototyping utilizing our CNC machining:
- The automotive industry requires new parts to be developed as quickly as possible and in set quantities, especially when utilizing Just in Time manufacturing in Seattle, WA. Our specialists build prototype parts in a wide range of materials for a variety of automotive industry customers near Seattle, WA.
- Our Seattle, WA customers in the medical industry mandate that parts are developed to some of the most exacting tolerances in the machining industry: after all, ensuring that defective parts do not make it to end users is quite literally a matter of life and death. Moreover, medical parts are often very small and complicated in design. Roberson Machine Company has in our shop the latest 5 axis CNC machining tools that can not only quickly produce medical part prototypes no matter the dimensions, but also provide process and tracking reports needed by the FDA.
- Seattle, WA oil and energy industry firms have unique demands for prototypes: they need to be built to withstand the heavy pressure of mining, refining, and potentially being buried underground. Roberson meets these demands by specializing in machining prototypes made from materials such as brass, alloy steel, and even plastics.
- Our customers in the aerospace industry demand parts with specialized geometrical dimensions, and in many cases using metals that can withstand high temperatures and altitude. Moreover, the unique pressures and characteristics of flight require parts made to strict tolerance and design standards. Our veteran technicians are ready to tackle the challenges of aerospace prototype manufacturing, and our WA machine shop is devoted to delivering aerospace manufacturers parts built to the highest standard of quality.
Our track record in prototyping for multiple industries allows us to be a true partner throughout your manufacturing process in Seattle, WA. Using our CNC prototyping service is a great choice for high quality parts. With our endless options of prototyping solutions, Roberson Machine Company is your one-stop shop. You can also get your prototyped parts delivered right to your door in Seattle, WA, without the hassle of sourcing, project management, logistics, or shipping. Call us now today at 573-646-3996 or contact us online to discuss your options.
Why Should I Use CNC Machining for Prototyping In Seattle, WA?
There are many methods that can be used to create prototyping near Seattle, WA, but CNC machining at Roberson Machine Company is the most effective. CNC machining allows you to design a product digitally, program the data into the computer using software, and let our CNC machine take care of the rest. Using CNC eliminates human error and improves the efficiency of prototyping which, in turn, means we can make flawless, quick parts the first time and every time. There are a variety of other reasons to choose CNC machining for your prototyping needs near Seattle, WA, including:
- Fixed Tooling is Not Necessary
- Easily Modify
- Different Materials to Choose From
A CNC machine runs on a set of CAD and CAM programmed code. The CAD software designs the models and assemblies that the CAM software translates into G-code and M-code that drive the CNC machine’s tools to turn those designs into physical parts.
The only tools necessary for prototyping using CNC machining are the metal cutting inserts used in the spindles of our mills and lathes. Different shapes and sizes of cutting inserts or blades are useful for various functions whatever material is required for your Seattle, WA prototyping, and these can be swapped out in our machines almost instantaneously.
Not having to spend time swapping out parts or changing machines for prototyping cuts down on costs. Roberson Machine Company passes along those savings to you in Seattle, WA. Call us at 573-646-3996 or reach out to request a quote.
In our machine shop, we consistently achieve tolerances of 0.005” for our longer production runs, or we rely on changing the machine if we run a tighter tolerance. For shorter runs, we can cut as precise as 0.001,” or about a fourth the width of a human hair.
Setting things in stone is for the Stone Age. At Roberson Machine Company, we believe in adaptation when the job — and most importantly the Seattle, WA customer — calls for it. Prototyping often requires adjusting, modifying, or completely rehauling the original design. This is simple to do with our CNC machines, where our specialists only need a few seconds and a few keystrokes to alter G-code.
Easy modifications are especially attractive for our customers near Seattle, WA, allowing them the chance to test several different iterations and immediately see the results. Tweaking G-code and making refined adjustments for prototyping in the moment greatly reduces time and costs.
Our CNC machines are indifferent to what they are cutting. Our Seattle, WA customers use various materials for prototyping, depending upon their industry. A lot of our customers near Seattle, WA want to see prototypes in a range of materials. CNC machining supplies a huge benefit here. An identical design can be prototyped in rigid plastic, aluminum, or steel, for example, with very few adjustments made to the speed and feed of the machine performing the cutting. In addition to softer, lighter metals like magnesium and brass we use many materials for prototyping, such as:
Prototyping | Roberson Machine Company
Prototyping saves time and money by creating one product that can be tested and improved upon before having to invest in a full production run of thousands of units in Seattle, WA. Roberson Machine Company can help you and your business realize a variety of cost savings. We specialize in using CNC machining for prototyping for a mixture of Seattle, WA customers in a wide range of industries. We’d enjoy doing the same for you.