Prototyping Green Bay, WI
Prototyping Green Bay, WI. Have you been seeking a reliable supplier of prototyped parts through the quickness and proficiency of CNC machining near Green Bay, WI? With hundreds of CNC machines run by an experienced team of machinists, the Roberson Machine Company in-house capacity making sure your prototyping is delivered to Green Bay, WI on-time, every single time.
At Roberson Machine Company, we specialize in prototyping for a number of businesses and customers near Green Bay, WI. If you can dream it or draw it up we possess the capabilities to make it a reality, several times over and in different materials, if necessary. Our skilled staff of specialists is prepared to get started on your prototyping plans. Send us a quick note to get a instant pricing on our CNC prototyping for you in Green Bay, WI.
Call us today at 573-646-3996 or contact us online to discuss your next Green Bay, WI prototyping project.
Our CNC machining service is a great option for prototyping in Green Bay, WI, utilizing an array of affordable metal alloys — like aluminum 6061 or stainless steel 303 — as well as rigid plastics like Delrin acetal, combined with the speed and precision of our talented machinists.
What Are the Advantages of Prototyping in Green Bay, WI?
Prototyping using CNC machining is advantageous in creating high-quality physical models of a design idea. Prototyping is usually the first step in the mass production of a product. Many Green Bay, WI customers turn to Roberson Machine Company for prototyping projects in Green Bay, WI for:
- Showcasing the physical model of a product to investors and customers in a relatively short amount of time
- Exhibiting the appearance, dimensions, and features of your product
- Creating multiple separate versions of the product with differing colors, surface textures, and finishing processes
- Ensuring that all parts are regimented in terms of dimension, shape, quality, and size
- Testing the market with your product before production
- Finding and repairing potentially costly design flaws before it ever touches the market
- Improving and streamlining the whole production process
In addition to prototyping, Roberson Machine Company provides our customers near Green Bay, WI with the following services:
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machine Shop
- Machined Parts
- Aluminum Parts Manufacturer
- CNC Services
- Component Manufacturing
- 3D Printing Services
- OEM Automotive
- Medical Device Manufacturing
- Contract Manufacturing Companies
Who Uses Prototyping?
Prototyping is a perfect solution for businesses near Green Bay, WI in a number of industries who need high-quality parts in specified amounts with short turnaround times. We have recently helped the following industries with rapid prototyping using our CNC machining:
- The automotive industry requires new parts to be produced as fast as possible and in set quantities, particularly when utilizing Just in Time manufacturing in Green Bay, WI. Our specialists build prototype parts in an array of materials for several different automotive industry customers near Green Bay, WI.
- Our Green Bay, WI customers in the medical industry require small and intricately designed parts. Prototyping parts with precise tolerances can quite literally be the difference between life and death. We are proud to provide prototyping utilizing the latest 5 axis CNC machining tools that can not only quickly fabricate medical part prototypes no matter the dimensions near Green Bay, WI, but also provide trackable reports mandated by the FDA.
- Firms in the oil and energy industry have special requirements for prototyping — parts must be built to withstand the heavy pressure of underground pipeline burial, mining, and refining. Roberson Machine Company is able to meet these standards by using only the finest materials.
- Our customers in the aerospace industry require parts with specialized geometrical dimensions, and in many cases using metals that can withstand high temperatures and altitude. In addition, the unique pressures and characteristics of flight necessitate parts built to exacting tolerance and design standards. Our veteran technicians are eager to take on the challenges of aerospace prototype manufacturing, and our WI machine shop is focused on delivering aerospace manufacturers parts built to the highest standard of quality.
Our track record in prototyping for multiple industries allows us to be a true partner throughout your manufacturing process in Green Bay, WI. Using our CNC prototyping service is a great choice for high quality, ISO 9001:2015 certified parts. With our endless options of prototyping solutions, Roberson Machine Company is your one-stop shop. You can also get your prototyped parts delivered right to your door in Green Bay, WI, without the hassle of sourcing, project management, logistics, or shipping. Call us now today at 573-646-3996 or contact us online to discuss your options.
Why Should I Use CNC Machining for Prototyping In Green Bay, WI?
There are many methods that can be used to create prototyping near Green Bay, WI, but CNC machining at Roberson Machine Company is the most effective. CNC machining allows you to design a product digitally, program the data into the computer using software, and let our CNC machine take care of the rest. Using CNC eliminates human error and improves the efficiency of prototyping which, in turn, means we can make flawless, quick parts the first time and every time. There are a variety of other reasons to choose CNC machining for your prototyping needs near Green Bay, WI, including:
- Fixed Tooling is Not Necessary
- Easily Modify
- Different Materials to Choose From
- Aluminums: 6061, 7075, 7050 or “aa7050 alloy”
- Stainless steel: 303, 304
- Plastics: Delrin, Nylon, PEEK, HDPE, Glass Filled Nylon
A CNC machine runs on a set of CAD and CAM programmed code. The CAD software designs the models and assemblies that the CAM software translates into G-code and M-code that drive the CNC machine’s tools to turn those designs into physical parts.
Once programmed with the G-code by the Roberson specialists, our mills and lathes can cut through anything you desire with astonishing speed, turning raw material into your finished part in seconds.
The only tools necessary for prototyping using CNC machining are the metal cutting inserts used in the spindles of our mills and lathes. Different shapes and sizes of cutting inserts or blades are useful for various functions whatever material is required for your Green Bay, WI prototyping, and these can be swapped out in our machines almost instantaneously.
Not having to spend time swapping out parts or changing machines for prototyping cuts down on costs. Roberson Machine Company passes along those savings to you in Green Bay, WI. Call us at 573-646-3996 or reach out to request a quote.
In our machine shop, we consistently achieve tolerances of 0.005” for our longer production runs, or we rely on changing the machine if we run a tighter tolerance. For shorter runs, we can cut as precise as 0.001,” or about a fourth the width of a human hair.
Setting things in stone is for the Stone Age. At Roberson Machine Company, we believe in adaptation when the job — and most importantly the Green Bay, WI customer — calls for it. Prototyping often requires adjusting, modifying, or completely rehauling the original design. This is simple to do with our CNC machines, where our specialists only need a few seconds and a few keystrokes to alter G-code.
Easy modifications are especially attractive for our customers near Green Bay, WI, allowing them the chance to test several different iterations and immediately see the results. Tweaking G-code and making refined adjustments for prototyping in the moment greatly reduces time and costs.
Our CNC machines are apathetic to what they are cutting. Our Green Bay, WI customers use various materials for prototyping, depending upon their industry. A lot of our customers near Green Bay, WI want to see prototypes in a range of materials. CNC machining supplies a huge benefit here. The same design can be prototyped in rigid plastic, aluminum, or steel, for example, with very few adjustments made to the feed and speed of the tool doing the cutting. In addition to softer, lighter metals like magnesium and brass we use many materials for prototyping, such as:
Prototyping | Roberson Machine Company
Prototyping saves money, time, and hassle by creating one product that can be tested and improved upon before having to invest in a full production run of thousands of units in Green Bay, WI. Roberson Machine Company can help you and your company realize a variety of cost savings. We concentrate on using CNC machining for prototyping for a mixture of Green Bay, WI customers in a wide range of industries. We’d enjoy doing the same for you.
Call us today at 573-646-3996 or contact us online to talk about your next prototyping project in Green Bay, WI.