Prototyping Tucson, AZ
Prototyping Tucson, AZ. Are you searching for a reliable supplier of prototyped parts applying the quickness and proficiency of CNC machining near Tucson, AZ? With hundreds of CNC machines run by an experienced staff of machinists, the Roberson Machine Company in-house capacity ensures your prototyping is delivered to Tucson, AZ on-time, every single time.
At Roberson Machine Company, we specialize in prototyping for a number of businesses and customers near Tucson, AZ. If you can dream it or draw it up we possess the capabilities to make it a reality, several times over and in different materials, if necessary. Our skilled staff of specialists is prepared to get started on your prototyping needs. Reach out to get a instant pricing on our CNC prototyping for you in Tucson, AZ.
Our CNC machining service is a great option for prototyping in Tucson, AZ, utilizing an array of economical metal alloys — like aluminum 6061 or stainless steel 303 — as well as firm plastics like Delrin acetal, combined with the speed and precision of our talented machinists.
What Are the Advantages of Prototyping in Tucson, AZ?
Prototyping using CNC machining is beneficial in creating high-quality physical models of a design idea. Prototyping is usually the first step in the mass production of a product. Many Tucson, AZ customers seek out Roberson Machine Company for prototyping projects in Tucson, AZ for:
- Showing customers and investors a physical model of your product in as little amount of time as possible
- Exhibiting the appearance, dimensions, and features of your product
- Creating multiple separate versions of the product with differing colors, surface textures, and finishing processes
- Making sure that all parts are regimented in terms of dimension, shape, quality, and size
- Testing the market with your product before production
- Identifying and fixing potentially costly design defects before it ever touches the market
- Streamlining and improving upon the entire production process
In addition to prototyping, Roberson Machine Company supplies our customers near Tucson, AZ with the following services:
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- Aluminum Parts Manufacturer
- CNC Services
- Component Manufacturing
- 3D Printing Services
- OEM Automotive
Who Uses Prototyping?
If you require top-notch parts in specified volumes under tight deadlines, prototyping is a perfect solution for businesses near Tucson, AZ in a multitude of industries. We have recently helped the following industries with rapid prototyping utilizing our CNC machining:
- The automotive industry requires new parts to be developed as fast as possible and in set quantities, especially when utilizing Just in Time manufacturing in Tucson, AZ. Our specialists build prototype parts in an array of materials for several different automotive industry customers near Tucson, AZ.
- Our Tucson, AZ customers in the medical industry require small and intricately designed parts. Prototyping parts with precise tolerances can quite literally be the difference between life and death. We are proud to provide prototyping utilizing the latest 5 axis CNC machining tools that can not only quickly fabricate medical part prototypes no matter the dimensions near Tucson, AZ, but also provide trackable reports mandated by the FDA.
- Tucson, AZ oil and energy industry firms have special requirements for prototypes: they must be made to withstand the rigors of refining, mining, and underground burial. Roberson meets these demands by specializing in machining prototypes using materials such as brass, alloy steel, and even plastics.
- Our customers in the aerospace industry demand parts with specialized geometrical dimensions, and in many cases using metals that can withstand high temperatures and altitude. Moreover, the special pressures and characteristics of flight require parts made to exacting tolerance and design standards. Our highly-trained technicians are eager to tackle the challenges of aerospace prototype manufacturing, and our AZ machine shop is focused on delivering aerospace manufacturers parts built to the highest standard of quality.
Our track record in prototyping for multiple industries allows us to be a true partner throughout your manufacturing process in Tucson, AZ. Using our CNC prototyping service is a great choice for high quality parts. With our endless options of prototyping solutions, Roberson Machine Company is your one-stop shop. You can also get your prototyped parts delivered right to your door in Tucson, AZ, without the hassle of sourcing, project management, logistics, or shipping. Call us now today at 573-646-3996 or contact us online to discuss your options.
Why Should I Use CNC Machining for Prototyping In Tucson, AZ?
There are many methods that can be used to create prototyping near Tucson, AZ, but CNC machining at Roberson Machine Company is the most effective. CNC machining allows you to design a product digitally, program the data into the computer using software, and let our CNC machine take care of the rest. Using CNC eliminates human error and improves the efficiency of prototyping which, in turn, means we can make flawless, quick parts the first time and every time. There are a variety of other reasons to choose CNC machining for your prototyping needs near Tucson, AZ, including:
- Fixed Tooling is Not Necessary
- Easily Modify
- Different Materials to Choose From
A CNC machine runs on a set of CAD and CAM programmed code. The CAD software designs the models and assemblies that the CAM software translates into G-code and M-code that drive the CNC machine’s tools to turn those designs into physical parts.
The only tools necessary for prototyping using CNC machining are the metal cutting inserts used in the spindles of our mills and lathes. Different shapes and sizes of cutting inserts or blades are useful for various functions whatever material is required for your Tucson, AZ prototyping, and these can be swapped out in our machines almost instantaneously.
Not having to spend time swapping out parts or changing machines for prototyping cuts down on costs. Roberson Machine Company passes along those savings to you in Tucson, AZ. Call us at 573-646-3996 or reach out to request a quote.
In our machine shop, we consistently achieve tolerances of 0.005” for our longer production runs, or we rely on changing the machine if we run a tighter tolerance. For shorter runs, we can cut as precise as 0.001,” or about a fourth the width of a human hair.
Setting things in stone is for the Stone Age. At Roberson Machine Company, we believe in adaptation when the job — and most importantly the Tucson, AZ customer — calls for it. Prototyping often requires adjusting, modifying, or completely rehauling the original design. This is simple to do with our CNC machines, where our specialists only need a few seconds and a few keystrokes to alter G-code.
Easy modifications are especially attractive for our customers near Tucson, AZ, allowing them the chance to test several different iterations and immediately see the results. Tweaking G-code and making refined adjustments for prototyping in the moment greatly reduces time and costs.
Our CNC machines are apathetic to what they are cutting. Our Tucson, AZ customers use a variety of materials for prototyping, depending upon their industry. Many of our customers near Tucson, AZ want to look over prototypes in a range of materials. CNC machining supplies a huge benefit here. The same design can be prototyped in rigid plastic, aluminum, or steel, for example, with only minimal adjustments made to the feed and speed of the machine performing the cutting. In addition to softer, lighter metals like magnesium and brass we utilize many materials for prototyping, including:
Prototyping | Roberson Machine Company
Prototyping saves time and money by creating one product that can be tested and improved upon before having to invest in a full production run of thousands of units in Tucson, AZ. Roberson Machine Company can help you and your business realize a variety of cost savings. We specialize in using CNC machining for prototyping for various Tucson, AZ customers in a variety of industries. We’d enjoy doing the same for you.