Prototyping Las Vegas, NV
Prototyping Las Vegas, NV. Are you looking for a dependable supplier of prototyped parts applying the quickness and proficiency of CNC machining near Las Vegas, NV? With hundreds of CNC machines run by an experienced team of machinists, the Roberson Machine Company in-house capacity making sure your prototyping is shipped to Las Vegas, NV on-time, every single time.
At Roberson Machine Company, we specialize in prototyping for a number of businesses and customers near Las Vegas, NV. If you can dream it or draw it up we have the capabilities to make it a reality, several times over and in different materials, if necessary. Our skilled staff of specialists is prepared to get started on your prototyping needs. Send us a quick note to get a instant pricing on our CNC prototyping for you in Las Vegas, NV.
Call us today at 573-646-3996 or contact us online to discuss your next Las Vegas, NV prototyping project.
Our CNC machining service is a great option for prototyping in Las Vegas, NV, utilizing an assortment of economical metal alloys — like aluminum 6061 or stainless steel 303 — as well as firm plastics like Delrin acetal, combined with the speed and precision of our talented machinists.
What Are the Benefits of Prototyping in Las Vegas, NV?
Prototyping using CNC machining is advantageous in making high-quality physical models of a design idea. Prototyping is normally the first step in the mass production of a product. Many Las Vegas, NV customers turn to Roberson Machine Company for prototyping projects in Las Vegas, NV for:
- Showcasing the physical model of a product to investors and customers in a relatively short amount of time
- Demonstrating the appearance, dimensions, and features of your product
- Creating multiple separate versions of the product with differing colors, surface textures, and finishing processes
- Making sure that all parts are regimented in terms of quality, size, dimension, and shape
- Testing the product on the market before bringing it to full production
- Identifying and repairing potentially costly design flaws before it ever touches the market
- Improving and streamlining the whole production process
In addition to prototyping, Roberson Machine Company provides our customers near Las Vegas, NV with the following services:
- Machine Shop
- Machined Parts
- Aluminum Parts Manufacturer
- CNC Services
- Component Manufacturing
- 3D Printing Services
- OEM Automotive
- Medical Device Manufacturing
- Contract Manufacturing Companies
Who Uses Prototyping?
If you want top-notch parts in specified amounts under tight deadlines, prototyping is a perfect solution for businesses near Las Vegas, NV in a number of industries. We have recently helped the following industries with rapid prototyping using our CNC machining:
- The automotive industry requires new parts to be produced as quickly as possible and in set quantities, particularly when utilizing Just in Time manufacturing in Las Vegas, NV. Our specialists build prototype parts in a wide range of materials for several different automotive industry customers near Las Vegas, NV.
- Our Las Vegas, NV customers in the medical industry mandate that parts are developed to some of the most exacting tolerances in the machining industry: after all, making sure that defective parts do not make it to consumers is truly a matter of life and death. In addition, medical parts are often extremely small and complicated in design. Roberson Machine Company has in our shop the latest 5 axis CNC machining tools that can not only quickly fabricate medical part prototypes no matter the dimensions, but also provide process and tracking reports needed by the FDA.
- Las Vegas, NV oil and energy industry firms have notable requirements for prototypes: they must be built to withstand the heavy pressure of mining, refining, and potentially being buried underground. Roberson meets these demands by excelling in machining prototypes made from materials such as plastics, brass, and alloy steel.
- Our customers in the aerospace industry demand parts with highly technical geometrical dimensions, and in a large number of cases using metals that do not deform at high temperatures and altitude. Moreover, the special pressures and characteristics of flight necessitate parts built to strict tolerance and design standards. Our veteran technicians are ready to take on the challenges of aerospace prototype manufacturing, and our NV machine shop is driven to deliver aerospace manufacturers parts built to the highest standard of quality.
Our track record in prototyping for multiple industries allows us to be a true partner throughout your manufacturing process in Las Vegas, NV. Using our CNC prototyping service is a great choice for high quality, ISO 9001:2015 certified parts. With our endless options of prototyping solutions, Roberson Machine Company is your one-stop shop. You can also get your prototyped parts delivered right to your door in Las Vegas, NV, without the hassle of sourcing, project management, logistics, or shipping. Call us now today at 573-646-3996 or contact us online to discuss your options.
Why Should I Use CNC Machining for Prototyping In Las Vegas, NV?
There are many methods that can be used to create prototyping near Las Vegas, NV, but CNC machining at Roberson Machine Company is the most effective. CNC machining allows you to design a product digitally, program the data into the computer using software, and let our CNC machine take care of the rest. Using CNC eliminates human error and improves the efficiency of prototyping which, in turn, means we can make flawless, quick parts the first time and every time. There are a variety of other reasons to choose CNC machining for your prototyping needs near Las Vegas, NV, including:
- Fixed Tooling is Not Necessary
- Easily Modify
- Different Materials to Choose From
- Aluminums: 6061, 7075, 7050 or “aa7050 alloy”
- Stainless steel: 303, 304
- Plastics: Delrin, Nylon, PEEK, HDPE, Glass Filled Nylon
A CNC machine runs on a set of CAD and CAM programmed code. The CAD software designs the models and assemblies that the CAM software translates into G-code and M-code that drive the CNC machine’s tools to turn those designs into physical parts.
Once programmed with the G-code by the Roberson specialists, our mills and lathes can cut through anything you desire with astonishing speed, turning raw material into your finished part in seconds.
The only tools necessary for prototyping using CNC machining are the metal cutting inserts used in the spindles of our mills and lathes. Different shapes and sizes of cutting inserts or blades are useful for various functions whatever material is required for your Las Vegas, NV prototyping, and these can be swapped out in our machines almost instantaneously.
Not having to spend time swapping out parts or changing machines for prototyping cuts down on costs. Roberson Machine Company passes along those savings to you in Las Vegas, NV. Call us at 573-646-3996 or reach out to request a quote.
In our machine shop, we consistently achieve tolerances of 0.005” for our longer production runs, or we rely on changing the machine if we run a tighter tolerance. For shorter runs, we can cut as precise as 0.001,” or about a fourth the width of a human hair.
Setting things in stone is for the Stone Age. At Roberson Machine Company, we believe in adaptation when the job — and most importantly the Las Vegas, NV customer — calls for it. Prototyping often requires adjusting, modifying, or completely rehauling the original design. This is simple to do with our CNC machines, where our specialists only need a few seconds and a few keystrokes to alter G-code.
Easy modifications are especially attractive for our customers near Las Vegas, NV, allowing them the chance to test several different iterations and immediately see the results. Tweaking G-code and making refined adjustments for prototyping in the moment greatly reduces time and costs.
Our CNC machines are indifferent to what they are cutting. Our Las Vegas, NV customers use various materials for prototyping, depending upon their industry. Many of our customers near Las Vegas, NV want to see prototypes in a range of materials. CNC machining provides a huge benefit here. An identical design can be prototyped in rigid plastic, aluminum, or steel, for example, with only minimal adjustments made to the speed and feed of the tool doing the cutting. In addition to softer, lighter metals like magnesium and brass we utilize many materials for prototyping, such as:
Prototyping | Roberson Machine Company
Prototyping saves money, time, and hassle by creating one product that can be tested and optimized to peak performance before investing in a full production run of thousands of units in Las Vegas, NV. Roberson Machine Company can help you and your company realize a variety of cost savings. We concentrate on utilizing CNC machining for prototyping for a mixture of Las Vegas, NV customers in a wide range of industries. We’d love to do the same for you.
Give us a call today at 573-646-3996 or contact us online to talk about your next prototyping project in Las Vegas, NV.