Prototyping Chattanooga, TN
Prototyping Chattanooga, TN. Are you looking for a reliable supplier of prototyped parts applying the quickness and proficiency of CNC machining near Chattanooga, TN? With hundreds of CNC machines run by an experienced staff of machinists, the Roberson Machine Company in-house capacity making sure your prototyping is delivered to Chattanooga, TN on-time, every single time.
At Roberson Machine Company, we specialize in prototyping for a number of businesses and customers near Chattanooga, TN. If you can dream it or draw it up we have the capabilities to make it real, several times over and in different materials, if necessary. Our skilled staff of specialists is prepared to get started on your prototyping needs. Reach out to get a instant pricing on our CNC prototyping for you in Chattanooga, TN.
The range of economical metal alloys — like aluminum 6061 or stainless steel 303 — as well as firm plastics such as Delrin acetal, along with the speed and precision of our skilled machinists, makes our CNC machining service a great option for prototyping in Chattanooga, TN.
What Are the Benefits of Prototyping in Chattanooga, TN?
Prototyping using CNC machining is advantageous in creating high-quality physical models of a design idea. Prototyping is usually the first step in the mass production of a product. Many Chattanooga, TN customers seek out Roberson Machine Company for prototyping projects in Chattanooga, TN for:
- Showcasing the physical model of a product to investors and customers in a relatively short amount of time
- Exhibiting the appearance, features, and dimensions of your product
- Generating multiple separate versions of the product with differing textures, colors, and finishes
- Ensuring that all parts are regimented in terms of quality, size, dimension, and shape
- Testing the product on the market before bringing it to full production
- Identifying and correcting potentially costly design defects before it ever touches the market
- Streamlining and improving upon the whole production process
In addition to prototyping, Roberson Machine Company supplies our customers near Chattanooga, TN with the following services:
- CNC Companies
- Steel Machining
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Machined Parts
- Machine Shop
- Aluminum Parts Manufacturer
- CNC Services
- Component Manufacturing
- 3D Printing Services
- OEM Automotive
Who Uses Prototyping?
If you need top-notch parts in specified volumes at a fast pace, prototyping is an ideal solution for businesses near Chattanooga, TN in a number of industries. We have recently assisted the following industries with rapid prototyping utilizing our CNC machining:
- The automotive industry requires new parts to be produced as fast as possible and in set quantities, particularly when employing Just in Time manufacturing in Chattanooga, TN. Our specialists build prototype parts in an array of materials for several different automotive industry customers near Chattanooga, TN.
- Our Chattanooga, TN customers in the medical industry mandate that parts are developed to some of the most exacting tolerances in the machining industry: after all, ensuring that defective parts do not make it to end users is truly a matter of life and death. As well, medical parts are often very small and intricate in design. Roberson Machine Company is proud to use the latest 5 axis CNC machining tools that can not only rapidly produce medical part prototypes of any size, but also provide process and tracking reports mandated by the FDA.
- Chattanooga, TN oil and energy industry firms have special requirements for prototypes: they must be built to withstand the heavy pressure of underground pipeline burial, mining, and refining. Roberson responds to these demands by excelling in machining prototypes using materials such as alloy steel, plastics, and brass.
- Our customers in the aerospace industry require prototyped parts with highly technical geometrical dimensions, as well as using rare metals that will not deform or warp at high temperatures and altitudes. Our knowledgeable machinists are ready to tackle the unique demands of aerospace prototyping near Chattanooga, TN.
Our track record in prototyping for multiple industries allows us to be a true partner throughout your manufacturing process in Chattanooga, TN. Using our CNC prototyping service is a great choice for high quality parts. With our endless options of prototyping solutions, Roberson Machine Company is your one-stop shop. You can also get your prototyped parts delivered right to your door in Chattanooga, TN, without the hassle of sourcing, project management, logistics, or shipping. Call us now today at 573-646-3996 or contact us online to discuss your options.
Why Should I Use CNC Machining for Prototyping In Chattanooga, TN?
There are many methods that can be used to create prototyping near Chattanooga, TN, but CNC machining at Roberson Machine Company is the most effective. CNC machining allows you to design a product digitally, program the data into the computer using software, and let our CNC machine take care of the rest. Using CNC eliminates human error and improves the efficiency of prototyping which, in turn, means we can make flawless, quick parts the first time and every time. There are a variety of other reasons to choose CNC machining for your prototyping needs near Chattanooga, TN, including:
- Fixed Tooling is Not Necessary
- Easily Modify
- Different Materials to Choose From
A CNC machine runs on a set of CAD and CAM programmed code. The CAD software designs the models and assemblies that the CAM software translates into G-code and M-code that drive the CNC machine’s tools to turn those designs into physical parts.
The only tools necessary for prototyping using CNC machining are the metal cutting inserts used in the spindles of our mills and lathes. Different shapes and sizes of cutting inserts or blades are useful for various functions whatever material is required for your Chattanooga, TN prototyping, and these can be swapped out in our machines almost instantaneously.
Not having to spend time swapping out parts or changing machines for prototyping cuts down on costs. Roberson Machine Company passes along those savings to you in Chattanooga, TN. Call us at 573-646-3996 or reach out to request a quote.
In our machine shop, we consistently achieve tolerances of 0.005” for our longer production runs, or we rely on changing the machine if we run a tighter tolerance. For shorter runs, we can cut as precise as 0.001,” or about a fourth the width of a human hair.
Setting things in stone is for the Stone Age. At Roberson Machine Company, we believe in adaptation when the job — and most importantly the Chattanooga, TN customer — calls for it. Prototyping often requires adjusting, modifying, or completely rehauling the original design. This is simple to do with our CNC machines, where our specialists only need a few seconds and a few keystrokes to alter G-code.
Easy modifications are especially attractive for our customers near Chattanooga, TN, allowing them the chance to test several different iterations and immediately see the results. Tweaking G-code and making refined adjustments for prototyping in the moment greatly reduces time and costs.
Our CNC machines are indifferent to what they are cutting. Our Chattanooga, TN customers use a variety of materials for prototyping, depending upon their industry. Many of our customers near Chattanooga, TN want to see prototypes in a range of materials. CNC machining supplies a huge benefit here. The same design can be prototyped in rigid plastic, aluminum, or steel, as examples, with only minimal adjustments made to the feed and speed of the machine doing the cutting. In addition to softer, lighter metals like magnesium and brass we utilize many materials for prototyping, such as:
Prototyping | Roberson Machine Company
Prototyping saves money, time, and hassle by creating one product that can be tested and improved upon before having to invest in a full production run of thousands of units in Chattanooga, TN. Roberson Machine Company can help you and your company realize a variety of cost savings. We concentrate on utilizing CNC machining for prototyping for a mixture of Chattanooga, TN customers in a variety of industries. We’d love to do the same for you.