Prototyping Long Beach, CA
Prototyping Long Beach, CA. Have you been seeking a dependable supplier of prototyped parts applying the quickness and proficiency of CNC machining near Long Beach, CA? With hundreds of CNC machines run by an experienced team of machinists, the Roberson Machine Company in-house capacity making sure your prototyping is shipped to Long Beach, CA on-time, every single time.
At Roberson Machine Company, we specialize in prototyping for numerous businesses and customers near Long Beach, CA. If you can dream it or draw it up we possess the capabilities to make it real, several times over and in different materials, if necessary. Our skilled staff of specialists is prepared to get to work on your prototyping plans. Send us a quick note to get a instant pricing on our CNC prototyping for you in Long Beach, CA.
Our CNC machining service is a great option for prototyping in Long Beach, CA, utilizing an assortment of economical metal alloys — like aluminum 6061 or stainless steel 303 — as well as rigid plastics such as Delrin acetal, combined with the speed and precision of our talented machinists.
What Are the Advantages of Prototyping in Long Beach, CA?
Prototyping using CNC machining is advantageous in creating high-quality physical models of a design idea. Prototyping is usually the first step in the mass production of a product. Many Long Beach, CA customers seek out Roberson Machine Company for prototyping projects in Long Beach, CA for:
- Showing customers and investors a physical model of your product in as little amount of time as possible
- Exhibiting the appearance, dimensions, and features of your product
- Creating multiple separate versions of the product with differing colors, surface textures, and finishing processes
- Making sure that all parts are regimented in terms of dimension, shape, quality, and size
- Testing the product on the market before bringing it to full production
- Identifying and fixing potentially expensive design defects before it ever touches the market
- Improving and streamlining the entire production process
In addition to prototyping, Roberson Machine Company provides our customers near Long Beach, CA with the following services:
- Component Manufacturing
- 3D Printing Services
- OEM Automotive
- Medical Device Manufacturing
- Contract Manufacturing Companies
- Production Machining and Milling
- Precision CNC Machining
- Wire EDM
- Aluminum CNC Machining
Who Uses Prototyping?
Prototyping is a perfect solution for companies near Long Beach, CA in a multitude of industries who require top-notch parts in specified volumes under tight deadlines. We have recently helped the following industries with rapid prototyping utilizing our CNC machining:
- The automotive industry requires new parts to be developed as fast as possible and in set quantities, particularly when employing Just in Time manufacturing in Long Beach, CA. Our specialists build prototype parts in an array of materials for multiple automotive industry customers near Long Beach, CA.
- Our Long Beach, CA customers in the medical industry require small and intricately designed parts. Prototyping parts with precise tolerances can quite literally be the difference between life and death. We are proud to provide prototyping utilizing the latest 5 axis CNC machining tools that can not only quickly fabricate medical part prototypes no matter the dimensions near Long Beach, CA, but also provide trackable reports mandated by the FDA.
- Firms in the oil and energy industry have special requirements for prototyping — parts must be built to withstand the heavy pressure of underground pipeline burial, mining, and refining. Roberson Machine Company is able to meet these standards by using only the finest materials.
- Our customers in the aerospace industry require parts with intricate geometrical dimensions, and in a large number of cases using metals that can withstand high temperatures and altitude. As well, the special pressures and characteristics of flight require parts made to strict tolerance and design standards. Our highly-trained technicians are ready to tackle the challenges of aerospace prototype manufacturing, and our CA machine shop is devoted to delivering aerospace manufacturers parts built to the highest standard of quality.
Our track record in prototyping for multiple industries allows us to be a true partner throughout your manufacturing process in Long Beach, CA. Using our CNC prototyping service is a great choice for high quality, ISO 9001:2015 certified parts. With our endless options of prototyping solutions, Roberson Machine Company is your one-stop shop. You can also get your prototyped parts delivered right to your door in Long Beach, CA, without the hassle of sourcing, project management, logistics, or shipping. Call us now today at 573-646-3996 or contact us online to discuss your options.
Why Should I Use CNC Machining for Prototyping In Long Beach, CA?
There are many methods that can be used to create prototyping near Long Beach, CA, but CNC machining at Roberson Machine Company is the most effective. CNC machining allows you to design a product digitally, program the data into the computer using software, and let our CNC machine take care of the rest. Using CNC eliminates human error and improves the efficiency of prototyping which, in turn, means we can make flawless, quick parts the first time and every time. There are a variety of other reasons to choose CNC machining for your prototyping needs near Long Beach, CA, including:
- Fixed Tooling is Not Necessary
- Easily Modify
- Different Materials to Choose From
A CNC machine runs on a set of CAD and CAM programmed code. The CAD software designs the models and assemblies that the CAM software translates into G-code and M-code that drive the CNC machine’s tools to turn those designs into physical parts.
The only tools necessary for prototyping using CNC machining are the metal cutting inserts used in the spindles of our mills and lathes. Different shapes and sizes of cutting inserts or blades are useful for various functions whatever material is required for your Long Beach, CA prototyping, and these can be swapped out in our machines almost instantaneously.
Not having to spend time swapping out parts or changing machines for prototyping cuts down on costs. Roberson Machine Company passes along those savings to you in Long Beach, CA. Call us at 573-646-3996 or reach out to request a quote.
In our machine shop, we consistently achieve tolerances of 0.005” for our longer production runs, or we rely on changing the machine if we run a tighter tolerance. For shorter runs, we can cut as precise as 0.001,” or about a fourth the width of a human hair.
Setting things in stone is for the Stone Age. At Roberson Machine Company, we believe in adaptation when the job — and most importantly the Long Beach, CA customer — calls for it. Prototyping often requires adjusting, modifying, or completely rehauling the original design. This is simple to do with our CNC machines, where our specialists only need a few seconds and a few keystrokes to alter G-code.
Easy modifications are especially attractive for our customers near Long Beach, CA, allowing them the chance to test several different iterations and immediately see the results. Tweaking G-code and making refined adjustments for prototyping in the moment greatly reduces time and costs.
Our CNC machines are indifferent to what they are cutting. Our Long Beach, CA customers use a variety of materials for prototyping, depending upon their industry. Many of our customers near Long Beach, CA want to look over prototypes in a range of materials. CNC machining supplies a huge benefit here. The same design can be prototyped in rigid plastic, aluminum, or steel, as examples, with very few adjustments made to the speed and feed of the machine performing the cutting. In addition to softer, lighter metals like magnesium and brass we use many materials for prototyping, including:
Prototyping | Roberson Machine Company
Prototyping saves money, time, and hassle by creating a single run of a product that can be tested and optimized to peak performance before investing in a full production run of thousands of units in Long Beach, CA. Roberson Machine Company can help you and your company realize a variety of cost savings. We concentrate on using CNC machining for prototyping for a mixture of Long Beach, CA customers in a variety of industries. We’d enjoy doing the same for you.