Prototyping Midland, TX
Prototyping Midland, TX. Have you been seeking a reliable supplier of prototyped parts through the quickness and proficiency of CNC machining near Midland, TX? With hundreds of CNC machines run by an experienced staff of machinists, the Roberson Machine Company in-house capacity ensures your prototyping is delivered to Midland, TX on-time, every single time.
At Roberson Machine Company, we specialize in prototyping for a number of businesses and customers near Midland, TX. If you can dream it or draw it up we have the capabilities to make it real, several times over and in different materials, if necessary. Our talented team of specialists is prepared to get to work on your prototyping plans. Send us a quick note to get a instant pricing on our CNC prototyping for you in Midland, TX.
The scope of economical metal alloys — like aluminum 6061 or stainless steel 303 — as well as rigid plastics like Delrin acetal, combined with the speed and precision of our talented machinists, makes our CNC machining service a great option for prototyping in Midland, TX.
What Are the Advantages of Prototyping in Midland, TX?
Prototyping using CNC machining is advantageous in making high-quality physical models of a design idea. Prototyping is normally the first step in the mass production of a product. Many Midland, TX customers turn to Roberson Machine Company for prototyping projects in Midland, TX for:
- Showing customers and investors a physical model of your product in as little amount of time as possible
- Exhibiting the appearance, features, and dimensions of your product
- Generating multiple separate versions of the product with differing colors, surface textures, and finishing processes
- Ensuring that all parts are standardized in terms of size, shape, dimension, and quality
- Testing the product on the market before bringing it to full production
- Finding and fixing potentially costly design defects before it ever touches the market
- Improving and streamlining the entire production process
In addition to prototyping, Roberson Machine Company supplies our customers near Midland, TX with the following services:
- Machined Parts
- Aluminum Parts Manufacturer
- CNC Services
- Component Manufacturing
- 3D Printing Services
- OEM Automotive
- Medical Device Manufacturing
- Contract Manufacturing Companies
- Production Machining and Milling
Who Uses Prototyping?
Prototyping is an ideal solution for companies near Midland, TX in a number of industries who want high-quality parts in specified volumes with short turnaround times. We have recently assisted the following industries with rapid prototyping utilizing our CNC machining:
- The automotive industry requires new parts to be produced as quickly as possible and in set quantities, especially when employing Just in Time manufacturing in Midland, TX. Our specialists build prototype parts in a wide range of materials for several different automotive industry customers near Midland, TX.
- Our Midland, TX customers in the medical industry require small and intricately designed parts. Prototyping parts with precise tolerances can quite literally be the difference between life and death. We are proud to provide prototyping utilizing the latest 5 axis CNC machining tools that can not only quickly fabricate medical part prototypes no matter the dimensions near Midland, TX, but also provide trackable reports mandated by the FDA.
- Firms in the oil and energy industry have special requirements for prototyping — parts must be built to withstand the heavy pressure of underground pipeline burial, mining, and refining. Roberson Machine Company is able to meet these standards by using only the finest materials.
- Our customers in the aerospace industry require parts with intricate geometrical dimensions, and in a majority of cases using metals that can withstand high temperatures and altitude. In addition, the special pressures and characteristics of flight necessitate parts made to strict tolerance and design standards. Our highly-trained technicians are eager to tackle the unique demands of aerospace prototype manufacturing, and our TX machine shop is driven to deliver aerospace manufacturers parts built to the optimal standard of quality.
Our track record in prototyping for multiple industries allows us to be a true partner throughout your manufacturing process in Midland, TX. Using our CNC prototyping service is a great choice for high quality, ISO 9001:2015 certified parts. With our endless options of prototyping solutions, Roberson Machine Company is your one-stop shop. You can also get your prototyped parts delivered right to your door in Midland, TX, without the hassle of sourcing, project management, logistics, or shipping. Call us now today at 573-646-3996 or contact us online to discuss your options.
Why Should I Use CNC Machining for Prototyping In Midland, TX?
There are many methods that can be used to create prototyping near Midland, TX, but CNC machining at Roberson Machine Company is the most effective. CNC machining allows you to design a product digitally, program the data into the computer using software, and let our CNC machine take care of the rest. Using CNC eliminates human error and improves the efficiency of prototyping which, in turn, means we can make flawless, quick parts the first time and every time. There are a variety of other reasons to choose CNC machining for your prototyping needs near Midland, TX, including:
- Fixed Tooling is Not Necessary
- Easily Modify
- Different Materials to Choose From
A CNC machine runs on a set of CAD and CAM programmed code. The CAD software designs the models and assemblies that the CAM software translates into G-code and M-code that drive the CNC machine’s tools to turn those designs into physical parts.
The only tools necessary for prototyping using CNC machining are the metal cutting inserts used in the spindles of our mills and lathes. Different shapes and sizes of cutting inserts or blades are useful for various functions whatever material is required for your Midland, TX prototyping, and these can be swapped out in our machines almost instantaneously.
Not having to spend time swapping out parts or changing machines for prototyping cuts down on costs. Roberson Machine Company passes along those savings to you in Midland, TX. Call us at 573-646-3996 or reach out to request a quote.
In our machine shop, we consistently achieve tolerances of 0.005” for our longer production runs, or we rely on changing the machine if we run a tighter tolerance. For shorter runs, we can cut as precise as 0.001,” or about a fourth the width of a human hair.
Setting things in stone is for the Stone Age. At Roberson Machine Company, we believe in adaptation when the job — and most importantly the Midland, TX customer — calls for it. Prototyping often requires adjusting, modifying, or completely rehauling the original design. This is simple to do with our CNC machines, where our specialists only need a few seconds and a few keystrokes to alter G-code.
Easy modifications are especially attractive for our customers near Midland, TX, allowing them the chance to test several different iterations and immediately see the results. Tweaking G-code and making refined adjustments for prototyping in the moment greatly reduces time and costs.
Our CNC machines are apathetic to what they are cutting. Our Midland, TX customers use various materials for prototyping, depending upon their industry. Many of our customers near Midland, TX want to look over prototypes in a range of materials. CNC machining provides a huge benefit here. An identical design can be prototyped in rigid plastic, aluminum, or steel, as examples, with very few adjustments made to the feed and speed of the machine performing the cutting. In addition to softer, lighter metals like magnesium and brass we use many materials for prototyping, including:
Prototyping | Roberson Machine Company
Prototyping saves money, time, and hassle by creating a single run of a product that can be tested and optimized to peak performance before having to invest in a full production run of thousands of units in Midland, TX. Roberson Machine Company can help you and your company realize a variety of cost savings. We concentrate on using CNC machining for prototyping for various Midland, TX customers in a variety of industries. We’d enjoy doing the same for you.